Page 153 of 204 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

It's Darkchylde ,,,cool invite me ok
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    By the AP x Speed here, do you mean the AP from the weapon? Or your total AP in the stats page?

@Les

The Windcutter is really the best weapon for rangers so far. Since the main damage for rangers comes from skills, Rapid, Snipe, ES, etc, it mainly bases off the main damage we get, and the Windcutter just adds so much more because of its speed and higher weapon damage.

The Flying Bow of Offense brought down my Snipe crit in PvE by about 200, and 300 in PvP
    then which is the best bow for rangers for highest damage? i think its called the lightening bow of the wind or something?
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    It's Darkchylde ,,,cool invite me ok
    Yep, welcome to Outlaws

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    then which is the best bow for rangers for highest damage? i think its called the lightening bow of the wind or something?
    No, it is the level 57 wind cutter.

Btw, do you guys think this is a good assassin build? http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511002313151

What does "cannot be broken" mean for deep sneak? Do you assassins use shadow strike often?
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yep, Wind Cutter. The damage difference from the speed + weapon damage is just so much better than any of the stats that you get from the Lightning Bow.

I'm not sure what deep sneak means either.. Maybe you can do skills and all that while still being in sneak? Not sure..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeah, that might be possible. I'll have to ask around, maybe Fluff or Cryo knows.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

cannot be broken means that when u r in sneak mode, u will remain in sneak even if u are attacked. currently archers when in sneak mode, when they engage in battle they instantly become visible again but cannot be broken "I think" means they remain in sneak mode...

thats my interpretation of it anyway but im not assassin so i cant say 100% sure.
    IGN: Inching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    cannot be broken means that when u r in sneak mode, u will remain in sneak even if u are attacked. currently archers when in sneak mode, when they engage in battle they instantly become visible again but cannot be broken "I think" means they remain in sneak mode...

thats my interpretation of it anyway but im not assassin so i cant say 100% sure.
    Ah cool, so you get to use 1-2 more skills while still being in sneak? If that's the case, then I will put points into it.

I really want to try being an assassin. But I'm only level 49, can't use the seals yet. Would you guys still recommend me switching now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Ah cool, so you get to use 1-2 more skills while still being in sneak? If that's the case, then I will put points into it.

I really want to try being an assassin. But I'm only level 49, can't use the seals yet. Would you guys still recommend me switching now?
    It sounds like it, since even normal sneak can't be broken through external stuff anyway, once your in sneak, you're hidden.

I think it would be easier to level as an archer, then respec at 60. But if respec-ing now would give you a better overall feel for an assassin, and you're in no rush, why not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

If wind cutter is best, why is that other bow worth so much?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    If wind cutter is best, why is that other bow worth so much?
    For archers only, the offense bow has better stats for assassins/warriors

The Offense bow definitely gives me about .7% more crit, but I lose too much damage as an archer, which isn't good at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

People spend 1k gold on a bow for warriors/assassins??? You only get a coup of shots in with a bow anyway before the mob gets to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

People spend 1k gold on a bow for warriors/assassins??? You only get a coup of shots in with a bow anyway before the mob gets to you.
    Haha, no not to shoot with. Just for the stats

Just like how archers spend, assuming you use gold to buy, about 250 gold on each seal. I don't melee at all in PvP, but the stats it gives me for my ranged attacks are nice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Haha, no not to shoot with. Just for the stats

Just like how archers spend, assuming you use gold to buy, about 250 gold on each seal. I don't melee at all in PvP, but the stats it gives me for my ranged attacks are nice
    Ah I see. So pvp is a gold sink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ah I see. So pvp is a gold sink
    Yes actually, like those Red Lotus of Offense Daggers, Heartforger Staves. Crazy price tags on them.

In a way, I guess we're lucky as archers that the wind cutter is actually the best bow, and that it's really bad. Less pressure to getting it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yes actually, like those Red Lotus of Offense Daggers, Heartforger Staves. Crazy price tags on them.

In a way, I guess we're lucky as archers that the wind cutter is actually the best bow, and that it's really bad. Less pressure to getting it
    Yeah, if it cost 1k g, I wouldn't be using it (even tho I looted one). The whole BoE thing means at some point In the future the items bought for all that gold will be liquidated when it comes time to upgrade.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It sounds like it, since even normal sneak can't be broken through external stuff anyway, once your in sneak, you're hidden.

I think it would be easier to level as an archer, then respec at 60. But if respec-ing now would give you a better overall feel for an assassin, and you're in no rush, why not
    Yeah, I think it would be better if I switch now so I can better understand the class. But I don't want to spend so much money on seals etc just to switch back to archer if I don't like it.

Cryo tells me assassin is really good though, dagger strike crits pretty high with a fast cooldown. I'm guessing the only downside is range, but with stuns, smoke bomb and blinding powder I don't think it's a big problem. And with regen gear vigor won't be a problem either.

Blah, I think I'll make the switch now to see if I like it. I'll post how it feels compared to archer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah, if it cost 1k g, I wouldn't be using it (even tho I looted one). The whole BoE thing means at some point In the future the items bought for all that gold will be liquidated when it comes time to upgrade.
    True, good in a way though, the BoE thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Yeah, I think it would be better if I switch now so I can better understand the class. But I don't want to spend so much money on seals etc just to switch back to archer if I don't like it.

Cryo tells me assassin is really good though, dagger strike crits pretty high with a fast cooldown. I'm guessing the only downside is range, but with stuns, smoke bomb and blinding powder I don't think it's a big problem. And with regen gear vigor won't be a problem either.

Blah, I think I'll make the switch now to see if I like it. I'll post how it feels compared to archer.
    Vigor might be a problem too. Before this vigor regen bug was found, the main problem I heard from assassins was the amount of vigor they could use. The skills use up quite a lot, not to mention the regen is only a base of 10 vigor/second I think? Plus the fact that you lose vigor everytime you get hit (not sure if that talent reducing this is worth it).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where are all the good items drop from? Is it only from the elemental guard (this place is over camped and only a few spawn)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Where are all the good items drop from? Is it only from the elemental guard (this place is over camped and only a few spawn)?
    I heard Umbra has the same drops, but not really sure. I tried farming the mobs there for about an hour or two, didn't get a single piece of equipment.

Safe choice for the real end-game gear is the Elemental Guards really..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I tried Umbra for few hours and only got a level 60 warrior helm and bunch of cloth. I went to Vita Spring and saw that there are like 2 people at every spawn point so I left. I guess I will wait for dungeon.