Page 129 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Got him to Level 8 so far, really loving the Archer/Assassin class, especially the stealth move. It's just totally epic!
    Its a lot easier to level as an archer than an assassin. I learned that the hard way and for being stubborn (plus I loved my rogue but thats another story) I leveled my first toon as an assassin. The problem is there arent many daggers in the game and you will use the same dagger you have now till level 21 or 22 where you find the penuba or something like that and its not a very good dagger. This will also happen after level 26 or so that you will have to use that dagger till you are almost 40. Because the assassin is melee you will take a lot of damage and you will have to stop often for food.

Because the archer is range and you can pretty much kill anything before it reaches you, your downtime will be reduced drastically and you will be able to level a lot faster. Then when you reach the max level you an respec to an assassin.

The assassin is a very fun class to play but to play it well its like playing chess if you make one crucial mistake you are done this applies to pve and pvp.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have a question, how do I tranfer items from char to char? I have a hereditary shield, and I am kinda psyched on the armor value (292) . Anyways is this possible?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robot View Post
    I have a question, how do I tranfer items from char to char? I have a hereditary shield, and I am kinda psyched on the armor value (292) . Anyways is this possible?
    Mail it to your other char

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Omg just got Escape. Soooo much fun!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Balrock Lord is over farmed by high level. I think lower level will have a hard time getting any symbol. I did killed him 5 times yesterday on my warrior but didn't drop any symbol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Balrock Lord is over farmed by high level. I think lower level will have a hard time getting any symbol. I did killed him 5 times yesterday on my warrior but didn't drop any symbol.
    Wait till you see the Elemental king and you will see what over farmed really is. The least I've seen on his spawn time is like 8-10 people.

You can ask how much longer they are gonna be there is there is one or if you can take turns. Some are polite while others are just plain greedy.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Best thing to do is try to team with a friend or two and change the loot rule to free loot. That way more chances to do the neccessary damage to get teh drop and the toon that needs the symbol will still be able to loot it. But yes it can be frustrating when you are there trying to farm it below 60 and a couple show up. Only mid-50 warriors have enough damage output to really compete and even then it requires some luck too.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Just got a blue dagger, it is listed as having 18 more damage but raised my damage by 30. Only extra 'effect' listed is + 6 ap but that should only be 1 damage and the 10% dagger bonus should just be 2. Anyway, stun critting for over a thousand at level 38 and loving it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Just got a blue dagger, it is listed as having 18 more damage but raised my damage by 30. Only extra 'effect' listed is + 6 ap but that should only be 1 damage and the 10% dagger bonus should just be 2. Anyway, stun critting for over a thousand at level 38 and loving it!
    Nice, is it the level 38 blue dagger? Daggers look awesome lol, too bad they're useless to an archer. My higher so far is only 750 with explosive shot at level 33.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Sorry to the Outlaws that got mixed up in Vega earlier, wasn't intended at all.

Just goes to show how unorganized guild PvP is, maximum of 4 in a group yet hostile to even your own guildmates.

Hopefully it was better later on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Nice, is it the level 38 blue dagger? Daggers look awesome lol, too bad they're useless to an archer. My higher so far is only 750 with explosive shot at level 33.
    Yeah, I looted 2 blue daggers but didn't even consider using them, bc the whole point of an archer is to AVOID using melee attacks. Would be a waste.
    Wish the bows didn't suck so mug, tho.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where do you guys get all the blue from (normal or elite mobs)?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where do you guys get all the blue from (normal or elite mobs)?
    both drop blue items
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I got one from a Bulette. I was shocked, since i'd killed so many and never got anything of value from them before.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Wait till you see the Elemental king and you will see what over farmed really is. The least I've seen on his spawn time is like 8-10 people.

You can ask how much longer they are gonna be there is there is one or if you can take turns. Some are polite while others are just plain greedy.

I wonder if the people that actually get General symbols use them. 100 shards per chest armour piece... I could get a real jacket for less than that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post

I wonder if the people that actually get General symbols use them. 100 shards per chest armour piece... I could get a real jacket for less than that.
    Personally, if it gets to the point where I can't find anything to do besides farm a 2hr spawn boss, I'd likely just take a break from the game. I mean seriously -- can you say waste of time?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post

Oh my god.
    They have a hotbar now!

So buying it in July!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Oh my god.
    They have a hotbar now!

So buying it in July!
    Huh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by noobmigo View Post
    Oh my god.
    They have a hotbar now!

So buying it in July!
    Lol it's always been like that

You should get it now
    Last edited by joeychandler; 06-10-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have to say I'm finding my frost mage a bit boring at the moment because now that I have permafrost and ice meteor I never kill solo and always kill in as large groups as possible as this conserves mana. Yes it's great when you can kill about 8 in one go, but I now find it quite difficult doing solo fights. From a distance, my frost bolt and fireball doesn't deliver a lot of damage and rock piercing doesn't seem to have as much power as it used to. So very often the enemy will reach me before it's killed and then I have to use frost blast/shock wave. I also find that a lot of mana is used just to kill one enemy, and its impossible to keep going without having to eat/rest frequently. I guess I will soon have to spend some points in the fire tree to get cyclone and fire barrage. But over all, I don't think pure frost is the way to go as it isn't very potent, but I guess I can't have everything!

What is annoying is that when I've grouped mobs and they are caught up in permafrost and can't move, and all I have to do is to wait for them to die, other players seem to see this as an opportunity to quickly come in and kill the mob when they are almost dead and steal the experience. Really not on.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)