Page 143 of 204 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Elly, have you duel an assassin at 60? Who get the first shot since both archer and assassin can sneak? Would the DOT bring the assassin out of sneak when smoke bomb is used? If assassin get the first shot, do you get kill before stun wears off?
    Rangers are the last classes I duel because of the whole sneak thing. Usually, for assassins, it's literally to whoever gets stun in first.

For archers it's a bit different, if lucky, I sometimes get to beat an archer that got the first move on me, crits and dodges.

No, the DOT doesn't bring them out, it still damages them though.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    You're a bad GoA! JK . Grats on being GoA.
    Haha, thank you.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

What happened to the thread?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I named my first character DuskZero to spite DawnInfinity
    add me to whatever guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Debatable, IMO.

Some cases, assassins shine, some cases, archers do.

From what I've noticed, after just coming from a 2 hour pvp session in Vega, assassins currently have a harder time.

Until they fix that guild hostile thing in PvP (meaning only people in your group are friendly, even the rest of your guild is still hostile target), you'll have a hard time in mass pvp because of all the AoE going on.

Also, I'm not sure if that vigor bug is getting fixed soon, but I've noticed that a huge chunk of assassin damage comes from that bug. So with that fixed, I'm not quite sure..

Btw, Slow Poison is your best friend
    You are right Elly. When they fix the vigor bug I will respec to an archer lol. Assassins are as it is very flawed, there is no possible stunlock unless you want to rely on auto attacks to kill which is meh and archers can crit much higher than assassins. You would be without vigor after the third attack and that unless 2 of them crit (dagger stab is the big hitter) your opponent would still have more than half his hit points and you are just a sitting duck.

I have an archer build just in case they fix the bug but don't change assassin skills.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    You are right Elly. When they fix the vigor bug I will respec to an archer lol. Assassins are as it is very flawed, there is no possible stunlock unless you want to rely on auto attacks to kill which is meh and archers can crit much higher than assassins. You would be without vigor after the third attack and that unless 2 of them crit (dagger stab is the big hitter) your opponent would still have more than half his hit points and you are just a sitting duck.

I have an archer build just in case they fix the bug but don't change assassin skills.
    I'd say assassins have an advantage over every class

Vs fire/ice Mage- Stealths then stunlocks and finishes with silence. Wins

Vs Monks- Same as mages, Wins

Vs Warriors (both)- Can just repeatedly restealth for vigor and better crits. Cheap but Wins

Vs Archer- Debatable, but can restealth/Rest until they get the first hit, and then Wins.

Edit: I take back the "needs a nerf", except maybe on the unlimited stealth.
    Last edited by joeychandler; 06-17-2011 at 12:51 PM.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Wow, the Iron Clad Bow kicks some serious butt. I crit so high now, and enemies at my level barely touch me
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    I'd say assassins have an advantage over every class

Vs fire/ice Mage- Stealths then stunlocks and finishes with silence. Wins

Vs Monks- Same as mages, Wins

Vs Warriors (both)- Can just repeatedly restealth for vigor and better crits. Cheap but Wins

Vs Archer- Debatable, but can restealth/Rest until they get the first hit, and then Wins.

Edit: I take back the "needs a nerf", except maybe on the unlimited stealth.
    Yeah at the moment we can do all that but its because of a bug that lets rangers have unlimited vigor. If you face an assassin that is not using the bug then they can't stunlock. Warriors even with the bug are hard to kill if they have the right gear we have to rely on kiting and assassins aren't very good at that. Against mages I have won a lot of the times (maybe the mages sucked lol) but blink help us a lot if its a permafrost mage and firemages can be easy unless they get some quick crits which means we are dead lol. Archers depending if blink works as intended.

With the glitch almost all classes can be beaten fairly easy if the first two stuns don't get resisted.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I might be buying this app. But can anyone check to see if the name "shakira" is taken?

Shakira is like a good singer...and you she's pretty...so that's why I kinda want that name...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Roasty View Post
    I might be buying this app. But can anyone check to see if the name "shakira" is taken?

Shakira is like a good singer...and you she's pretty...so that's why I kinda want that name...
    ROFL yeah I know who Shakira is I was a fan of her before She was known in the USA lol. She has the moves and I love her songs

Good thing about O&C is that you can use other symbols instead of just normal letters like the ones you have when you press a letter for a second. So you can make Shakira anyway you like it Just use the A with 2 dots or something hehe be creative.
    Sig by KLEMEN

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

why do men make female characters .......mus be some kinda fetish ,,,,i hav never made a female character ..i likes my machoism he he ...oh what happened to the guild what is it now called what is the better guild which one are yall in
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Eh, 2/3 of my chars are male. I only liked the female elf (even though she runs like a girl!). The male Orc is too badass to pass on and the female is just ugly. Human females were boring. And my monk has a male name so had to be male

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, people are saying the 99 cents sale has overloaded the servers. Have you guys noticed a difference? I haven't played yet today.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    why do men make female characters .......mus be some kinda fetish ,,,,i hav never made a female character ..i likes my machoism he he ...oh what happened to the guild what is it now called what is the better guild which one are yall in
    My warriors a female no fetish I promise lol, and if youd like I'll ask if you can be added to toughie's guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Btw, people are saying the 99 cents sale has overloaded the servers. Have you guys noticed a difference? I haven't played yet today.
    I've been lagging a ridiculous amount

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    I was wondering what was up. It has been really laggy all day.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Yeah at the moment we can do all that but its because of a bug that lets rangers have unlimited vigor. If you face an assassin that is not using the bug then they can't stunlock. Warriors even with the bug are hard to kill if they have the right gear we have to rely on kiting and assassins aren't very good at that. Against mages I have won a lot of the times (maybe the mages sucked lol) but blink help us a lot if its a permafrost mage and firemages can be easy unless they get some quick crits which means we are dead lol. Archers depending if blink works as intended.

With the glitch almost all classes can be beaten fairly easy if the first two stuns don't get resisted.
    That explains a lot. Half the assassins I dueled with my Mage finished me off before my stun ended.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Adapts View Post
    are you kidding me, i just downloaded it yesterday haha

wow, not a good start to a game lol

anyways, made a mage; XL
    Good you are playing bro. I am on less now cuz of stuff. Feel free to reach me via pm and we will meet in game.

@fomora
    There's only one way, gotta go HC!!
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Can any level 60 assassin tell me what the percentage and damage add is on top level dagger stab?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Can any level 60 assassin tell me what the percentage and damage add is on top level dagger stab?
    Biggest damage is the Laryn Seal 114 max base damage. This is the best main hand dagger and the best off hand for assassins is the lotus of offense but its pretty expensive.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Ok I just bought the game. Loving it so far...kind of confusing. My username is Pumpkin. I unfortunately didn't get the name Shakira, so I'm kinda sad. But can anyone please help me?
    Last edited by Roasty; 06-18-2011 at 09:34 AM.