Page 132 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

FYI, EVERY time I went to the fishfolk, I managed to avoid being tagged on the way there, but couldn't avoid it on the way back. Guess I'll have to try again now with my archer, but I think there's something that prevents you from going back the exact same way you came.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    FYI, EVERY time I went to the fishfolk, I managed to avoid being tagged on the way there, but couldn't avoid it on the way back. Guess I'll have to try again now with my archer, but I think there's something that prevents you from going back the exact same way you came.
    Yeah, you go up a hill on the way there I think. When I go back I always seem to avoid the hill.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks Formora that's really helpful. I'll try that out later. - I know my sense of direction is poor, but I'm sure I'll find it (having said that, remember when you told me to go north west to find that camp, well I went north east! Our secret)!

Congrats Joey on becoming the first mage to Level to 60 in the guild. For a while there I thought I might just beat you to it! jk - You'd have to go into hibernation or something for that to happen. lol
    Last edited by BlazeMystic; 06-12-2011 at 07:26 AM.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

With My warrior, I simply stopped doing the stranger's roost dailies once I got the later dailies. It just didn't seem worth the effort bc every time I got flagged, I couldn't even check my mail in peace. That's five min that I could have been grinding instead of hiding out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

With My warrior, I simply stopped doing the stranger's roost dailies once I got the later dailies. It just didn't seem worth the effort bc every time I got flagged, I couldn't even check my mail in peace. That's five min that I could have been grinding instead of hiding out.
    To be honest I never get attacked in rift, unless it's Gilligan. Everyone is too busy doing their own thing. The bulette and fishfolk dailies are definitely worth it. And if you're lucky you can finish the rigidity rockhearts quest pretty quickly.

This was when I was level 55+ though. At lower 50s yeah, not really worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    Thanks Formora that's really helpful. I'll try that out later. - I know my sense of direction is poor, but I'm sure I'll find it (having said that, remember when you told me to go north west to find that camp, well I went north east! Our secret)!

Congrats Joey on becoming the first mage to Level to 60 in the guild. For a while there I thought I might just beat you to it! jk - You'd have to go into hibernation or something for that to happen. lol
    Lol, you're welcome

Yeah, congratulations to Joey!
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Lol @ Gilligan.

He's one of those gimped characters with the ultimate spec, he has the extremes of both monk trees. Prayer and 15 sec invul skill. I still find it funny how he camps Orlande GY and proclaims himself king. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Lol @ Gilligan.

He's one of those gimped characters with the ultimate spec, he has the extremes of both monk trees. Prayer and 15 sec invul skill. I still find it funny how he camps Orlande GY and proclaims himself king. Lol
    Yeah not quite sure how GL has allowed the unlimited talent point exploit to continue. They really need to work faster on these things bc the economy is already shot. Not sure how things can recover after so many exploits being allowed to remain for so long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah not quite sure how GL has allowed the unlimited talent point exploit to continue. They really need to work faster on these things bc the economy is already shot. Not sure how things can recover after so many exploits being allowed to remain for so long.
    Not to mention that quest related bug. Ever notice how some players just have heaps of end game blue weapons/armours in the AH? Can't believe its still going on. Been a couple of weeks minimum.

Things seem to be going downhill PvE-wise. PvP is still fun, but will eventually get boring if nothing's new..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wow, I had no idea these exploits were even going on lol. How come GL fixes other bugs quickly but not these? Would have thought that they'd want to get rid of exploits asap.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Wow, I had no idea these exploits were even going on lol. How come GL fixes other bugs quickly but not these? Would have thought that they'd want to get rid of exploits asap.
    I honestly don't know. I know it might be tough to work on content, but these bug fixes just makes them seem dumb compared to how STS moves when a bug/exploit is found.

The first one I can remember was the Shadow Caves pink issue, it was bad at one point but got fixed fairly quick, seems to be normal now.
    Next is the Vyx Hate helm thing, bad again, hasn't really recovered though.

But they fixed that in what, a span on one week max? It's been a couple of weeks already for GL. I really don't know whats keeping them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The Vyx helm wasn't a glitch/exploit. They purposely made it more common to get people excited about it.
    Not sure about the shadow caves, as that whole ordeal was shrouded in mystery, confusion and a lot of arguing.

But yes, bugs/glitches/exploits are fixed pretty fast in PL.

Apparently there's also a way to get nightmare demons easily, which is why certain people have flooded the market with them and they're worthless (despite having a super low drop rate when farmed normally). Things like this are making it hard to find things to do in-game, bc nothing's worth the effort put into it. Considering items are bound on equip, the economy should not be as bad as it is right now. The BOE should keep things in check (compared to PL allowing ppl to equip an item then sell when they outgrow it).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Oh, it seemed like a glitch to me, I must have really high standards

I wasn't aware of that glitch either, don't really follow pets much. Sounds like duping though.

On a similar note, all these chat and spam glitches are really amateur IMO. Have you heard of that "hack" that players have where they can impersonate you in global chat? I even saw a picture of a guy changing the name from [Global] to [G*y Chat].

I read that thread in OC forums where there could be very very huge consequences for GL if they don't act on moderating soon, especially on the legal and scandal parts. I can't agree more too, which is why I don't understand why they aren't treating it with utmost importance. If they are, well, they're reallllllly slow. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah, I think they need to fire some of their CS representatives and hire more devs/tech ppl if they can't work fast enough. Seriously, why do they need so many people to just scan the forums to forward things to the cs people who then forward to the right people? Seems like there's some people getting paid for nothing

I mean, some of these things are tiny and should be easily fixed -- like not allowing people to spam invites. But they say they've gotten lots of complaints and are working on it. -_-'

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah, I think they need to fire some of their CS representatives and hire more devs/tech ppl if they can't work fast enough. Seriously, why do they need so many people to just scan the forums to forward things to the cs people who then forward to the right people? Seems like there's some people getting paid for nothing

I mean, some of these things are tiny and should be easily fixed -- like not allowing people to spam invites. But they say they've gotten lots of complaints and are working on it. -_-'
    Lol! Ikr!

I'm very tempted to reply to every non-admin replied thread with a,

"Thank you, I will forward this to our dev team! Have a nice day!"

I think I'd get in trouble though.. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol! Ikr!

I'm very tempted to reply to every non-admin replied thread with a,

"Thank you, I will forward this to our dev team! Have a nice day!"

I think I'd get in trouble though.. Lol
    Lol not only that, some of the emails they send are just to thank you for your suggestion -- which they already did in the thread when they told you to look out for an email! Not sure how a company gets so big and yet wastes all that time/money/manpower on useless things. We really don't need to get a personal email every time we suggest something -_-' Would rather they put their funds/efforts into actually implementing them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post

Thanks lol--- Even though I'm severely proud of this, Formora would've beaten my *** easily had he kept going on his Mage. I'll take it though.

If anyone picks up a spare Heartforger of sorcery, I could use one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Hey guys, anybody want to link me to O&C's official forums? Want to register there . Thanks!
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel View Post
    Hey guys, anybody want to link me to O&C's official forums? Want to register there . Thanks!
    http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.com/index.php?c=5#36
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Hey anyone know who BlocParty is?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I honestly don't know. I know it might be tough to work on content, but these bug fixes just makes them seem dumb compared to how STS moves when a bug/exploit is found.

The first one I can remember was the Shadow Caves pink issue, it was bad at one point but got fixed fairly quick, seems to be normal now.
    Next is the Vyx Hate helm thing, bad again, hasn't really recovered though.

But they fixed that in what, a span on one week max? It's been a couple of weeks already for GL. I really don't know whats keeping them.

I can understand that new content may take ages, given that the game has only been out for a while. I doubt that GL anticipated that the material would be consumed as quickly as it has been. GL will need to think up innovative ways of keeping level capped players to continue to subscribe while updating other material. I am very concerned about the terrible language, views, attitudes, scams that anyone can read in the global chat. GL really need to sort this out asap. I think STS have been amazing at sorting out bugs and other issues, and perhaps it seems that this is not the norm and maybe as a consumer we expect too much.

Formora and Elly - I found the area that you suggested, thanks, and I shall camp there until I reach a higher level. Level 48 on a mage is probably pushing it a bit though, as the elites cast silence. I will probably still do the daily's on the desert to top up though. All the other quests are blanked out, expect for the initial quest in pvp area...
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)