Page 69 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Does anyone know what monster(s) drop the master sergeants symbol or whatevs? I'm trying to craft one of those mercasite axes for my friend, and can't seem to find this stupid thing -.-

Side note, what level do you move on from swamps at? im only level 26 right now, but am kinda sick of this place :S

other side note, Do you guys think I should stay a military monk, or change to a divine monk. Getting about a 50/50 response in game, so not too sure.

last side note, can someone invite me to the guild "AlterrasFinest"? I really like the PL community and would like to play with these peeps. ^^ thanks!

Oh yeah, IGN: Defiled
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by lordwill0 View Post
    Does anyone know what monster(s) drop the master sergeants symbol or whatevs? I'm trying to craft one of those mercasite axes for my friend, and can't seem to find this stupid thing -.-

Side note, what level do you move on from swamps at? im only level 26 right now, but am kinda sick of this place :S

other side note, Do you guys think I should stay a military monk, or change to a divine monk. Getting about a 50/50 response in game, so not too sure.

last side note, can someone invite me to the guild "AlterrasFinest"? I really like the PL community and would like to play with these peeps. ^^ thanks!

Oh yeah, IGN: Defiled
    hay there the symbol dropped from a level 31 fish boss dont no exact locaton also..

leave swamps at 29-30 each campaign is 10 levels practically ^.^

if your going to be grinding at high level support monks will be wanted alot more.. divine monks are for more solo and at higher leve you will want to grind a few levels when you cant quest.

add me in game
    XiL - 51 (undead mage)
    BLOCKED- 22 (orc tank)
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sweet, i'll be sure to add you in game, thanks for the help! Really liking my military monk right now though, cause i use the dragon tail kick and tiger claw, and can usually kill monsters in 2 hits with these moves, if i crit, or get a tripple hit with tiger claw. Can't get on til friday though, cause of AP tests.
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

http://orderandchaosonline.wikia.com...t's_Symbol

there is what u need to find masters symbol ^.^
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icantgetkills View Post
    http://orderandchaosonline.wikia.com...t's_Symbol

there is what u need to find masters symbol ^.^
    oh nice. adding wiki to first post

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The Fish King drops he Captain's symbol. People have reported that the giant spider drops the master sergeant symbol. Unless they can all drop diff ones?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    The Fish King drops he Captain's symbol. People have reported that the giant spider drops the master sergeant symbol. Unless they can all drop diff ones?
    can u give me a location of the fish king? i need to craft level 31 blue helm ^.^ ill just run in with my level 51 and get all symbols for crafting haah XD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

they probably vary

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, I tried. I really tried. But I got to the pvp zone and Olande with my archer and I just can't see doing all that with her. I don't think I'll be playing until my warrior is fixed. Sad, but I guess I'll get to start deleting some stuff off my DVR and get some sleep.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Can someone hunt down cottoneymar for me (had it spelled with strange caps probably to make it harder for ppl to find him)? I decided to attempt to hunt some crocs in the pvp zone (for a quest) with my archer. I just killed a few and was about to take a short rest at the side to replenish my health, when I hear a "whoosh" sound and I'm dead. Such godd*** cowards!!!! I really want to play, but entering these zones with my squishy archer is even scarier than with my warrior. I'm so fed up with these jerks ruining the game for everyone else.
    Last edited by Lesrider; 05-10-2011 at 11:57 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Can someone hunt down cottoneymar for me (had it spelled with strange caps probably to make it harder for ppl to find him)? I decided to attempt to hunt some crocs in the pvp zone (for a quest) with my archer. I just killed a few and was about to take a short rest at the side to replenish my health, when I hear a "whoosh" sound and I'm dead. Such godd*** cowards!!!! I really want to play, but entering these zones with my squishy archer is even scarier than with my warrior. I'm so fed up with these jerks ruining the game for everyone else.
    Pvp zones? Where?
    SLUSHIE - PROUD MEMBER OF REVELATION

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

It's as frustrating for a monk as much Les

I try to show up in Swamps at times, hunt down any spawn campers I see, two really bad things on monk solo pvp:

1. No ranged hold/stun. The moment he gets out of your melee range, you can't catch him unless he stops.

2. Your mana only lasts as long as end-game pvp, so even on lower level people you'd only be attacking them as much as you would a level 60.

Makes me want to make an archer, they've got awesome range and regen. Just looking at my bro go, amazing!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah archers are great if you're trying to hunt down others -- pin them and they can't touch you. But if you're the one being attacked, there's not much you can do and you have less armor anyway, it was like 1 shot and I was dead. Nothing I could do. It's really ruining the game for me. And you know how obsessed I am with this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Yeah archers are great if you're trying to hunt down others -- pin them and they can't touch you. But if you're the one being attacked, there's not much you can do and you have less armor anyway, it was like 1 shot and I was dead. Nothing I could do. It's really ruining the game for me. And you know how obsessed I am with this game.
    Yeah, but especially with how hard it is to rotate/move around/target in the game, archers have it goooood in PvP

Have you tried just moving on to the next area/quests? I realised they aren't really that important anymore, especially with how keen you are in crafting, the gear you get there is better than any of the gear in-game, I think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Any of you having trouble logging in? I can't launch a toon. I can log in (slowly), and then when I tap on a toon and hit 'play', it either sits there and does nothing on the character page, or tries to load the 'Whispering Isles' splash page with the tip o the day...and then it says 'connection lost'. My wifi is fine, just played a few runs on PL. I have rebooted phone and wifi router both.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Yeah, but especially with how hard it is to rotate/move around/target in the game, archers have it goooood in PvP

Have you tried just moving on to the next area/quests? I realised they aren't really that important anymore, especially with how keen you are in crafting, the gear you get there is better than any of the gear in-game, I think.
    Have you tried locking the X axis, Elly? Not sure what you mean by rotating, but by locking the X axis, it keeps you always faced toward your tgt...I assume youse know this though.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Any of you having trouble logging in? I can't launch a toon. I can log in (slowly), and then when I tap on a toon and hit 'play', it either sits there and does nothing on the character page, or tries to load the 'Whispering Isles' splash page with the tip o the day...and then it says 'connection lost'. My wifi is fine, just played a few runs on PL. I have rebooted phone and wifi router both.
    There's been log-in issues lately, my bro and I have gotten them. Time usually gets me on always though, just annoying.

Have you tried locking the X axis, Elly? Not sure what you mean by rotating, but by locking the X axis, it keeps you always faced toward your tgt...I assume youse know this though.
    X-axis or Y-axis? I only see a Y-option, and no I have it ticked off, should it be ticked on?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Having the same issue~
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

American server is getting worse now, I just created another character in Asian server and it took much fast to log in then American server
    Last edited by j46g629h; 05-11-2011 at 02:25 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
    American sever is getting worse now, I just created another character in Asian sever and it took much fast to log in then American sever
    I'm not sure if I got the reason why, but maybe because Gameloft is US based? When I created my character and was choosing a server, I chose Asia first, and got the "You might lag in this server" prompt, and same with the Europe server. I didn't get any for the US server.

Maybe everyone is going into the US server because of this? I'm in Sydney, so I was thinking Asia would be closer.