Page 190 of 204 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,800 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    My % crit is only just above 10% at the moment, but I have no blue or purple items. Mage gear is IMO pretty rubbish, most of it seems to only increase spell hit chance or spell power; both of which are almost useless. I hope the new armours are better.

I tried out frost blast + flamestorm and yes it does work, but I still find it really hard to aim flamestorm on an iphone screen. I've noticed that my flaming phantom or spirit or whatever its called no-longer shows the neat little flaming orbs around my mage anymore. Must be yet another bug.
    Definitely takes getting used to. By moving the 'screen' can move the firestorm without ending it. I found the best way to use it is to hit speed, round em up, freeze, then use that speed to back away quick before firing. I also found a neat little feature, where if you freeze at least one, the 'slowed' enemies will stop with the group when you light off the firestorm.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511000310100

Current Assassin Build, only problem with it is that I dont have Apnea, but I don't want to sacrifice Max Vigor from archer talent.

Also current mage build

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...11530015130010
    Last edited by Sigkill; 08-08-2011 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Lol sig I'll just give you my Mage build when we're both on

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Definitely takes getting used to. By moving the 'screen' can move the firestorm without ending it. I found the best way to use it is to hit speed, round em up, freeze, then use that speed to back away quick before firing. I also found a neat little feature, where if you freeze at least one, the 'slowed' enemies will stop with the group when you light off the firestorm.
    I'm beginning to get used to using flame storm now that I have frost blast maxed out. It definately saves mana and if timed right, it can be really devastating. It's funny that I've never seen any mages using this skill yet! Perhaps you will start off a new craze! lol.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Lol sig I'll just give you my Mage build when we're both on
    Or you could use the talent calculator and private mesasage me the link to it wouldnt that be easier

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Pshh I don't trust sending my build that way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello everyone, my name is Luxi, very happy to be here, thank you for the care.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...55511000310100

Current Assassin Build, only problem with it is that I dont have Apnea, but I don't want to sacrifice Max Vigor from archer talent.

Also current mage build

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...11530015130010
    You can take out that skill point in barrage if you want and put in apnea. Two seconds is better than none I guess. Also there is talk that the acute toxicity skill is broken and doesn't proc as often as it states.
    Last edited by Ayrilana; 08-08-2011 at 10:45 PM.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ayrilana View Post
    You can take out that skill point in barrage if you want and put in apnea. Two seconds is better than none I guess. Also there is talk that the acute toxicity skill is broken and doesn't proc as often as it states.
    need every single point in archer talent for max vigor to work, I respeced to a dual spec build right now. Avulsion/Smoke Bomb and a 6 second Apnea also have Dagger Stab

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I'm beginning to get used to using flame storm now that I have frost blast maxed out. It definately saves mana and if timed right, it can be really devastating. It's funny that I've never seen any mages using this skill yet! Perhaps you will start off a new craze! lol.
    Are you in Tragic? Are there active people in Tragic. I saw Pharcyde today and he said he was in Tragix. Was that just a mistype or did that guild split?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Are you in Tragic? Are there active people in Tragic. I saw Pharcyde today and he said he was in Tragix. Was that just a mistype or did that guild split?
    There are some actives but not many.
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

I'm not aware of a guild split, but I haven't been on since the SL beta was released to the regular android market. I still logged regularly before that, but most seem to be off doing other things until the content is updated. Plus ususally there are only two toons per person in the guild, even if you have more. At least that is what Elly told me. I have five toons floating around that I like to play -- well four. I never really could get into the mage and it is still sitting at 45.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

So......... where is everybody?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No I'm not in Tragic. My orginal character is still in Outlaws but I never see anyone playing anymore and I don't really like my undead mage. Anyway, I created a new mage leveled him to 60 (second time around was really easy) and am now going to level my monk to 60 who is half way there. I won't be bothering to level any other characters and I deleted my assasin (who was only Level 15). I joined another guild as it seemed that outlaws was always empty when I logged in. I don't know whether outlaws members are going to be playing again when the dungeon comes out?
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

No I'm not in Tragic. My orginal character is still in Outlaws but I never see anyone playing anymore and I don't really like my undead mage. Anyway, I created a new mage leveled him to 60 (second time around was really easy) and am now going to level my monk to 60 who is half way there. I won't be bothering to level any other characters and I deleted my assasin (who was only Level 15). I joined another guild as it seemed that outlaws was always empty when I logged in. I don't know whether outlaws members are going to be playing again when the dungeon comes out?
    What guild are you in? The same one as Lightning by any chance? I am the soul remaining player in Outlaws and will most likely have to turn off the lights and lock up if I leave. There is also no one left with guild power, so adding new members is not happening, and if anyone ever does log in, it is a sold account. On a different topic, it does not sound like you have a warrior??? That is easiest and most fun player to level. Especially considering the whole game is based around them so you actually get useful gear from quests.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

What guild are you in? The same one as Lightning by any chance? I am the soul remaining player in Outlaws and will most likely have to turn off the lights and lock up if I leave. There is also no one left with guild power, so adding new members is not happening, and if anyone ever does log in, it is a sold account. On a different topic, it does not sound like you have a warrior??? That is easiest and most fun player to level. Especially considering the whole game is based around them so you actually get useful gear from quests.
    Only really active members in Tragic are Me, Pharcyde, Ladylove, SuicideKings, and Ayrilana.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    Only really active members in Tragic are Me, Pharcyde, Ladylove, SuicideKings, and Ayrilana.
    Is readtitle still in tragic? His tag says -Tragic- I assume that is the same?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Is readtitle still in tragic? His tag says -Tragic- I assume that is the same?
    I couldn't log on in the last 2 days, I will be able to log on tomorrow. If readtitle rejoined tragic within the last 2 days, then yes he would be considered active. He left tragic a while ago, I have no Idea whether he rejoined in the last 2 days or not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Personally I'm rejoining when it comes out. I'm guessing that's the same plan for some others.

Almost miss this game... Flawed as it is