Page 120 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

This is correct.

Tiger strike is a must have skill regardless of polearm or fist your using.
    It's very useful skill to spam for PVE and PVP.
    Believe me on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Ech, it hits harder with polearm. You just don't get the chance for 2 or 3 hits. Even if you use polearm, I think you should invest 1 point into tiger claw because it does pretty good damage for 1 points and 3 second cool down on single target.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Tiger Claw hits harder with polearm? If it doesn't proc, then definitely.

But with all the procs, etc, polearms only hit harder on Mantis Cudgel because of the pure weapon damage needed. For TC and even Lions Breathe, Fist/Weapon would hit harder because of the split weapon %s it goes through.

Got a polearm and the difference in hit% is 10%. At the moment I have 2 points in fist master and I have 96+% on hit when using a polearm, that is a lot. I am gonna invest in staff master cause 2 points seem enough for my hit%.

Regardless if you are using fist or 2h weapons tiger claw is a very nice skill and the 2 points invested in fist master for a 4% hit is a good use of talent points IMO.

Wich makes me think that an archer would be better off using only 1 weapon and leaving the offhand with nothing. 10% hit could bring an archer to 100% hit, off course this is just in theory but could be good to test that.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ech, can you compare the damage with 1h and 2h on your main hand? Is 2h double that of 1h fist?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ech, can you compare the damage with 1h and 2h on your main hand? Is 2h double that of 1h fist?
    2h is polearm or staff. Damage is a bit more per hit but the speed is a lot less. I think DPS wise fist is a bit better but with the hit% reduction real DPS would be less but I would have to test that out.

I noticed if I use only 1 fist only my hit% goes to 100%. I want to test this on an archer. Elly test that and let me know hehe.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    2h is polearm or staff. Damage is a bit more per hit but the speed is a lot less. I think DPS wise fist is a bit better but with the hit% reduction real DPS would be less but I would have to test that out.

I noticed if I use only 1 fist only my hit% goes to 100%. I want to test this on an archer. Elly test that and let me know hehe.
    Yeah tested before, Polearms only do more damage than Fist/Weapon when Tiger Claw doesn't proc and on Mantis Cudgel.

Mantis goes directly % of main hand damage, I think, so the higher weapon damage polearm wins. If the Tiger Claw doesn't proc, the higher weapon damage polearm wins again.

For Dragon Kick though, damage there seems pretty fixed. It was doing constant 1k if I crit on either polearm/fist. For Lion Breathe, the fist/weapon definitely does more. It goes 200% of each hand, somehow giving it more. Not sure on exact numbers but I'm definite it's more. If you use LB with a fist/weapon, the skill splits in two hits, which I'm not even sure if it'd roll as one crit or two separate ones. Crazy good if both those split attacks would crit separately.

Phoenix is fixed no matter what since it's a spell.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post

Your best 1h fist and 2h polearm. I want to see how much more damage if the fist master proc. It's 50% main hand weapon damage + 48 for tiger claw.

Edit: Do you guys think 5 points in Selfless Muse is worth it? If your mana regen is 400/8 seconds that would give you 440/8 seconds and does the 440/8 seconds apply when you are in combat? I know mana regen when in combat but not sure if it's 100% regen.
    Last edited by Benaorn; 06-03-2011 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Your best 1h fist and 2h polearm. I want to see how much more damage if the fist master proc. It's 50% main hand weapon damage + 48 for tiger claw.

Edit: Do you guys think 5 points in Selfless Muse is worth it? If your mana regen is 400/8 seconds that would give you 440/8 seconds and does the 440/8 seconds apply when you are in combat? I know mana regen when in combat but not sure if it's 100% regen.

Polearm Slave Hunter Spike hits with tiger claw 380 average and crits 765
    normal hits 240

Fist Gladiator Terminator hits with tiger claw where 330 average and 658 crits.
    normal hits 125

On tiger claw like I said difference is marginal but if it procs you will get a lot more damage from fist cause damage is multiplied by 2 or 3. But you and elly opened my eyes on the hit reduction.

Selfless muse is worth it for me if I am using str gear because it gives me about 35 more mana regen and it helps. If you are using wisdom gear its not worth it cause you already regen enough. For spell damage gear it might be worth it.

The one I think its not worth it is Natural body. a 3% is not enough at least IMO. You will get 7 or 8 more str and agl. The mana I like it because of divine breath.

Elly what I want you to test the hit % is taking the off hand dagger on your archer and see if you get 100% hit and count the misses in at least 20 hits. Dodges don't count only misses. I will test this on my ranger but archer is the one suited for this.
    Last edited by Echelong; 06-03-2011 at 01:16 PM.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

I think it'll only affect my melee hit % though, since my ranged hit % is 100%, while melee is at 88%. I also like the extra stats from my second dagger

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I think it'll only affect my melee hit % though, since my ranged hit % is 100%, while melee is at 88%. I also like the extra stats from my second dagger
    Ok right the hit% between range and melee are different. Forgot about that mostly because I am focused on melee.
    Sig by KLEMEN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Useless skill if you ask me I would rather put it on FOF + improvement.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The only problem with fist weapon with tiger strike + improvement is that it doesn't proc enough for me which doesn't justify the damage output compared to polearm.
    That's just what I feel about it since I've tried both significantly and the benefit of polearm with mantis + daze is incredible for pvp and pve compared to the fist + tiger that hardly procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you guys think that my talent tree for a ranger is good so far?
    http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...00000000000000
    CryoBlade - Level 56 DEX Bear
    Slicez - Level 55 STR/INT Mage
    CryoBow - Level 55 Pure DEX Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CryoBlade View Post
    Do you guys think that my talent tree for a ranger is good so far?
    http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...00000000000000
    You like split shot? I find it utterly useless and will get rid of it when I respec. Explosive shot does much more damage and usually knocks them down. Split shot causes more harm than it's worth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Well, there's nothing better to put it on at my level. I try to use it only on one target to make the kills go faster, but I will respec and get rid of it when I'm high level enough to get explosive shot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Well, there's nothing better to put it on at my level. I try to use it only on one target to make the kills go faster, but I will respec and get rid of it when I'm high level enough to get explosive shot.
    Yeah, that's why I took it -- was the only other skill besides rapid shot. But it's really awful. That point is much better used on passive skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just killed a rare spawn boss and got a Master Sergeant's Symbol. Is this used for crafting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Just killed a rare spawn boss and got a Master Sergeant's Symbol. Is this used for crafting?
    Yep, I believe it's for lower level blues if I remember correctly (like 25ish).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Oh nice, perfect for my level. Do I just need one or more?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh nice, perfect for my level. Do I just need one or more?
    You need a recipe that uses them
    What's your craft? I know for smithing there's at least one weapon that uses a MS symbol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My craft is the leather thingy. Forgot what it was called