Page 113 of 204 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, how come all the rangers have a cool hat that I seem to have missed out on somehow?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Managed to do it. Basically you need to get lucky enough for the boss to spawn where you're standing while the npcs are a few feet away so you have a chance to get a hit in. Took a long time to get that lucky. The irony is that the trinket is useless to a ranger, but I'll have to do it all over again with my monk.
    From what Mits told me there is a quest in the rift area that gives you a 7+ to all stats trinket quest. So I will focus on that one.

Btw, how come all the rangers have a cool hat that I seem to have missed out on somehow?
    Just keep looking some have really bad stats but people use them because they look nice. who can blame them right. I am still using my lvl38 purple one lol and it looks like a bucket with a hole cut in front of it.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    From what Mits told me there is a quest in the rift area that gives you a 7+ to all stats trinket quest. So I will focus on that one.
    I think the one in rift gives you 9 on all stats or most of it. The one in swamps is bugged, I couldn't stand it after a few mins. It's laggy with all the npc and usually mob die before you could even target.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Anyone have a reason why I shouldn't abandon the dragontooth quest? It doesn't lead to any others, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

If I recall correctly, I have found three trinkets in the game. The first one comes on the second map. It is to kill the spider queen Cassandra. You get it from the same camp you get the Timmy quest from, I believe. That one was pretty easy. Called the Spider Tooth: +3 Str., +3 Agil, +2 Stam, +3 Wis

On the Ghost's Revenge quest out of Storm Cape or whatever it is called, I just got lucky I guess. The Captain's ghost wasn't even spawned when I got to the spot. In fact, my squishy mage died four times trying to live long enough to use the rune stone to summon him. Then it was just a matter of living long enough to let the Ghost KO the mobs including the boss guy. Called Rage Blade's Tooth: Restores 4 mana and 3 health per 8 seconds.

The last was from the final Rift Quest, I think, walking the Shadow out of the Umbra Rift zone. It is called The Ancient Soul of Dragons (looks like necklass -- but it is a trinket so don't overlook it): +9 Str, +9 Agil, +9 Stam, +9 Wis.

If there are other trinkets in the game, I've either missed them or haven't found the right quest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Anyone have a reason why I shouldn't abandon the dragontooth quest? It doesn't lead to any others, right?
    Les, all these quests are starting to run together, lol. Which one is the dragontooth quest?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Just checking in, I am officially homeless for a few days while I am here for the last coupla days in Dallas and then on the road. Made it to 35.5 on monk-ey. I once again realized how much I hated The One quest near Hall of Reverie, but managed to finish it. Bout to hit the Graveyard, one of my favorite areas

Looks like a cool update to FH on PL, may have to go check that out when I can
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2248
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Just checking in, I am officially homeless for a few days while I am here for the last coupla days in Dallas and then on the road.
    Have a safe trip, Mooger!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just checking in, I am officially homeless for a few days while I am here for the last coupla days in Dallas and then on the road. Made it to 35.5 on monk-ey. I once again realized how much I hated The One quest near Hall of Reverie, but managed to finish it. Bout to hit the Graveyard, one of my favorite areas

Looks like a cool update to FH on PL, may have to go check that out when I can
    Hope your new place is better than the old one and hope you can get your internet ready fast. Yeah I gotta check FH weapons looks really sweet.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Samhayne View Post
    Have a safe trip, Mooger!
    Thanks Sam and Ech....been a busy week....on the home stretch, all I have to worry about is one significant other not happy I am leaving and an 1100 mile drive...I'm not sure which I am looking forward to less
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Please keep posts on topic of the subject being discussed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Lol jk, have a safe trip mooger. hope you like your new place ^^
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,¸¸,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,¸¸,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm not 100% sure, but I think it does. I managed to loot one after killing like 30~ mobs. But I looted two blues, which made it worth it. I abandoned the Ghost Revenge and Hermit in the Forest quest. I don't know how you did it, but it was impossible for me to kill the Ziaduar dude. My theory is that all spawned Haien's never left which is why there were so many left
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    I'm not 100% sure, but I think it does. I managed to loot one after killing like 30~ mobs. But I looted two blues, which made it worth it. I abandoned the Ghost Revenge and Hermit in the Forest quest. I don't know how you did it, but it was impossible for me to kill the Ziaduar dude. My theory is that all spawned Haien's never left which is why there were so many left
    Wait, Dragontooth leads to another quest?!? Which one? Prob doesn't matter now, I don't wnana go back for it.

As for the glitched quest, I was very close to giving up, but then got lucky and the guy spawned on top of me so I got a hit in before the npcs could finish him off. Intranet with some random person who was also trying to finish and she was thrilled I completed it for her lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here is a pic of some of the PL players who have also played O&C.

=================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2255
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,092 Posts

Thanks Sam and Ech....been a busy week....on the home stretch, all I have to worry about is one significant other not happy I am leaving and an 1100 mile drive...I'm not sure which I am looking forward to less
    I love a good road trip. The ride out from the SF Bay area to Austin was fun. 3 days of the open road with just me, my nice ride, doggy companion, good tunes and audio books to accompany me. Long distance trucking was always my fallback plan for employment since I have the large capacity to sit on my bum (I guess that's why I can log all those hours in MMOs). Anyway, sorry to derail the thread but long drives aren't bad. It's all in your attitude toward them!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just in-case anyone is interested.. this is an epic robe that I crafted and so far has the highest spell crit in robe.. except of course for the one that needs 2 general's symbols..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Managed to do it. Basically you need to get lucky enough for the boss to spawn where you're standing while the npcs are a few feet away so you have a chance to get a hit in. Took a long time to get that lucky. The irony is that the trinket is useless to a ranger, but I'll have to do it all over again with my monk.
    Another trick is to use instant-cast AoE spells where the boss spawns.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Just got to 31, and learned permafrost. It's pretty awesome, but I'll need the stone spike upgrade if I want to take on more than 3 mobs at a time. So... Gotta get to 34.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Just got to 31, and learned permafrost. It's pretty awesome, but I'll need the stone spike upgrade if I want to take on more than 3 mobs at a time. So... Gotta get to 34.
    Lol I think I chose the wrong class. God, my stupid archer can't take on more than one at a time. But I've come too far to abandon her completely :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lol I think I chose the wrong class. God, my stupid archer can't take on more than one at a time. But I've come too far to abandon her completely :/
    Maybe, but every class has it's advantages. You may not be able to aoe, but you kill single targets real quick. You also have cool skills like sneak and escape. Mages only start to get fun after level 35. Stone spike at level 3 reflects 100% damage for 20 seconds.