Page 172 of 204 FirstFirst ... 72122162170171172173174182 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,440 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont listen to them phys. They want to steal your soul and feed it to the mindless hordes on o&c. Dont listen to the dark side... though i hear they have cookies...
    Charmonda: He started dancing on me and so I started dancing on him. You now how we do:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Phys, it's such a tease to tell us you have an iDevice and then not play. Coooooome to the dark side.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Will be 60 soon with my monk and haven't decided yet if I feel like doing it all a fourth time with a Mage. I may just farm for a while, try to get some gear for my current chars and see how long it takes before I get bored .

Mage seems like it'd be the slowest to lvl and highest maintenance of the classes. That so?
    It is slow at start... but once you get that Permafrost, Stone Armor and the final ice talent, it gets a lot fast. A lot faster with exp pots.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Haha Moog, I actually have considered respeccing and losing Snipe bc of he long casting time. Maybe get smoke bomb instead. But haven't touched my ranger in a while.

I'll show you my current monk build when I get the chance to copy it into the talent builder.

Edit: K, this is my build so far. Haven't decided yet what to do with the last three points.
    I still manage to die sometimes if I get attacked by multiple mobs. Kinda miss the last military skill -- I would use it if the odds were against me to grab 15 secs -- usually enough time to kill off the remaining mobs and make a run for it before the spell wore off. I really do miss it .

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...02211110000000
    Hi Les!

I liked this offensive skills build! I am training my monk at the moment and I am at level 36 now.

I tweaked your build a bit and made it more defensive, and also with healing gear it can play as semi-support as well.

Here is the build at level 60.

Some changes include:
    Removal of Fire of Faith (FoF) for Divine Light(DL) and its upgrade. Alternative you can remove the four points on the upgrade of Divine Light and put them back into FoF with max upgrade.

Removal of Selfless Muse. I did this because you have Divine Breathe already, I am thinking with that skill, mana regen is useless.
    Removal of Breath Regulating. Same reason as the removal of Selfless Muse, since Divine Breathe will handle all your mana regen needs.

I hope this helps!
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone knows a good PVP build for monk? This is the build that I am thinking about. It similar to my current build, but I have 3 upgrade restore instead of will of zealot. I put 5 points into resist just for mage because mage are so powerful against monk. They can sometime kill a monk before a monk can even cast one heal. They have so many cc (stun, freeze, cyclone, silence, and sleep) that make it difficult for any caster. I think the build is also good for group pve. It's not good for farming. Since I don't use monk to farm, I didn't put any point into aoe skills.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Ben you've whopped my arse countless times in pvp, so I don't think there's anything wrong with your build

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Anyone knows a good PVP build for monk? This is the build that I am thinking about. It similar to my current build, but I have 3 upgrade restore instead of will of zealot. I put 5 points into resist just for mage because mage are so powerful against monk. They can sometime kill a monk before a monk can even cast one heal. They have so many cc (stun, freeze, cyclone, silence, and sleep) that make it difficult for any caster. I think the build is also good for group pve. It's not good for farming. Since I don't use monk to farm, I didn't put any point into aoe skills.
    Speaking as a Mage, there's some ways that I've seen monks get an advantage:

- Using that sweep stun skill at the right time (when silenced)
    - High ice/fire resistance gear (ellee uses it and is a LOT harder to kill than most monks)
    - Whatever that long charge high damage spell monks have: use it after a stun to make sure it hits, otherwise don't bother cus it's seriously easy to interrupt and just wastes time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So close to level 60! I don't know why people say Guardian warriors suck...

I've had two people team up on me in PvP, and when I used Guardian Stance, I killed them both so easily

Guardian Stance = <3
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    So close to level 60! I don't know why people say Guardian warriors suck...

I've had two people team up on me in PvP, and when I used Guardian Stance, I killed them both so easily

Guardian Stance = <3
    I think I came across you in game. Do you remember an Archer helping you kill a mini-boss in the ghost area?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I think I came across you in game. Do you remember an Archer helping you kill a mini-boss in the ghost area?
    Yeah lol I was starting to think it was you but I wasn't sure. But now I'm sure haha
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Been toying with dual wield + matial stance. On mobs lower then you, it is insanely fast a grinding. On higher mobs, it becomes kinda dangerous because you need to gather as many as possible and kill really quickly with out breaking (as soon as you stop attacking, your morale will dive). Keeping it going for the full 30 seconds is really fun!

My current build if your curious:
    http://www.oacdb.com/tools/build#k=w...10000000000000

Sure it will change before 60.
    Last edited by FluffNStuff; 07-11-2011 at 03:54 PM.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Been toying with dual wield + matial stance. On mobs lower then you, it is insanely fast a grinding. On higher mobs, it becomes kinda dangerous because you need to gather as many as possible and kill really quickly with out breaking (as soon as you stop attacking, your morale will dive). Keeping it going for the full 30 seconds is really fun!

My current build if your curious:
    http://www.oacdb.com/tools/build#k=w...10000000000000

Sure it will change before 60.
    after getting my 4 60s im leveling a duel wield just toying around with unique classes/builds etc and its quite fun, when you get around
    35ish and upgrade hit% skills you have a hit% of around 90 so its great
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11145&dateline=130178  8828

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    I'll be signing up later this week! Hopefully Physiologic isn't taken!
    Yay! O&C needs a Phys
    I doubt the name is taken, but if it is you can just add a symbol or something.
    Make sure you join the American server Arcadian Forest. Servers are completely separate so if you join the wrong one, you won't be able to interact with us at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Physiologic View Post
    I'll be signing up later this week! Hopefully Physiologic isn't taken!
    Yeah, I could log on and see for you, and if it isn't, I could reserve for you & you could just pm when you want it. Or, if it's taken you could do something creative. Like, change lower case the "p" or use an "I" for the "l" in your name, or use an "0" for the "o's" in your name.
    Blah, blah, blah. Whatever.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    Yeah, I could log on and see for you, and if it isn't, I could reserve for you & you could just pm when you want it. Or, if it's taken you could do something creative. Like, change lower case the "p" or use and "I" for the "l" in your name, or use an "0" for the "o's" in your name.
    Haikus, why did I not know you're playing?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Haikus, why did I not know you're playing?
    Aha, because I'm not. I played about 2 months ago. Leveled a Divine Mage named "Haikus" to 20 something, with Kenemily's help. Was in Tragic. But, haven't logged in since. I like, forgot about it. Because it's on my Ipod, and I'm usually on my Ipad. Never thought to switch over to my Ipad. I have about a month left for the 3 months for buying the game( was gifted the app, woot!) . So, I might hop in. If, I get back "addicted", I might renew for the year.

Edit: Didn't really like how small the screen was for the game, on my Ipod; didn't really get the whole beautiful look of the game. Made my Ipod really hot, & drained the heck out of my battery. (Had to have brightness significantly down or even off, just to get about 2 hours to 2 hours & 30 minutes. Maybe I shouldn't have been playing that long. Dislike playing on the charger, too.)
    Last edited by Haikus; 07-11-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

You'd better get on sometime soon lol. I knowni didn't spend 7bucks to gift it to ya for nothing haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Wrote that, but edited out. Didn't know you wanted me to tell that (You know? Beggars.). But, I will. Thanks, for letting everybody I'm too lazy to go get an Itunes card! I'll be shunned forever, now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haikus View Post
    Wrote that, but edited out. Didn't know you wanted me to tell that (You know? Beggars.). But, I will. Thanks, for letting everybody I'm too lazy to go get an Itunes card! I'll be shunned forever, now.
    Haikus, you are shunned from the forum society. Leave, now.

Jk Bro, nobody is going to judge you for it.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List