Page 166 of 204 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Do y'all know if server down tonite
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

You know that weasel on that foghorn leghorn cartoon he says ye ye ye well ye ye ye update update jus downloaded
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sigkill View Post
    Guys, wheres the daily quest in the graveyard in islands. It requires killing Fury Zombies, Skeletons and a dude named Anhir I cant find it anymore
    That actually is not a daily quest. It is one of the first Graveyard quests, called "Clear the Graveyard", and you get it from the Village right outside of Vega. Probably 1/3 of the Graveyard quests have you going back and forth to that little camp. The daily quest from that area comes from the same place though and is called "The One's Legacy". It is the one where you have to go slightly outside the Graveyard across the suspension bridge and kill the level 38 mob that looks like a Burning Horn from the desert. It is worth 7500 xp though, so it is a good one to do for a while.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Awesome I'm downloading it now
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Warrior and Mage look cool. They left out Hunter!

Edit: I can't download until later, but can anyone confirm that all the new and better armors are bought with runes?

Last edited by Benaorn; 06-30-2011 at 08:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah warrior and mage are the only new sets that have a different look, monk and ranger are just a different color palette of other items. Plus no dungeon blah we get level 60 sets but no level 60 content so this update was a total crap.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    Warrior and Mage look cool. They left out Hunter!

Edit: I can't download until later, but can anyone confirm that all the new and better armors are bought with runes?
    I'm downloading the update now, it is large and takes a while. But from everything that I have read that answer is yes -- the new armor sets are available for purchse with Runes. Something along the lines of 10-20 Runes per piece and that the armor binds when bought so that it can't be sold in AH or traded. I suspect this will be a big area of complaints for a while since it means people can buy high level end-game gear instead of relying on crafting and symbol camping. Of course, for anyone that has ever tried to get a General's symbol it does level the playing field a little -- assuming you are willing to pay real $ for armor.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

man lol
    I heard that Rift new quests are just 3 dailies, havent got a chance to play. I think i am just gonna keep raising bw and mm to 60, then back to PL or wait OC update2 or something... ugh
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    I'm downloading the update now, it is large and takes a while. But from everything that I have read that answer is yes -- the new armor sets are available for purchse with Runes. Something along the lines of 10-20 Runes per piece and that the armor binds when bought so that it can't be sold in AH or traded. I suspect this will be a big area of complaints for a while since it means people can buy high level end-game gear instead of relying on crafting and symbol camping. Of course, for anyone that has ever tried to get a General's symbol it does level the playing field a little -- assuming you are willing to pay real $ for armor.
    Yea all the new gear is 10-20 shards, better stats than the crafted purples even (psh...)

I see why they did this, business-wise, but for the customers it's pretty disappointing. The effort they put into making those new armours could easily have been put into working on dungeons or PvP release. Which I (and probably others) would MUCH prefer. Honestly- GL priorities are completely screwed. It makes sense to make an endgame as soon as possible to keep people playing, but they didn't. It makes sense to have the best gear lootable, so that players have something to work for, but it isn't (Or at least it isn't now).

So ima keep my $15 and wait till update #2 *sigh*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wow that's disappointing. So they made us wait all this time, hyped it up, just so they can add more ways for them to get more cash out of people before the game goes under?
    The Mage and warrior look sick, but I'll never be buying that stuff.
    I guess I'll just keep lvling my Alts with the knowledge that this game may not last very long.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Wow that's disappointing. So they made us wait all this time, hyped it up, just so they can add more ways for them to get more cash out of people before the game goes under?
    The Mage and warrior look sick, but I'll never be buying that stuff.
    I guess I'll just keep lvling my Alts with the knowledge that this game may not last very long.
    That's how STS started with this game. The difference was that they didn't have robots for developers on the other end. I tried contacting them, many times. I have yet to get even a single response.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I wish they make the monthly subscription higher and make the game the right way. They might as well let you buy level 60 for money. I guess we'll have to wait for update 2 and see.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I knew they weren't STS, but I had no idea they could be this bad. How could anyone have seen the suggestions/feedback from players and thought that this was a good idea? They can't possibly be thinking anything besides "get as much cash now while we still can."

I'm just gonna start looking at it as any other gameloft game I played, enjoyed and beat then never played again. Only this time I got to play it with others. Really wanted it to last, though. Ah well.

Edit: Haven't downloaded the update yet bc I need to make room on my phone. But is it true that symbols are now 100% drop rate from king, etc but that regular mobs can drop them too? And they're tradable? Seems like the other extreme -- they went from super rare and now will be super easy to get? But then again, doesn't even matter now that they made better sets that can be bought. Good lord. Those already playing, anything good from this update? Are the safe graveyards working?
    Last edited by Lesrider; 06-30-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

It doesn't let me update it for some weird reason

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok update ain't that good it all bout the cash to game loft well I been playin Celtic ye the graphics are cheesy yes but it a work in progress the devs r in game listening an listening to us in forums an MAKIN changes this game will grow, after you get to level 15 r so it gets really fun I played for hours campin a area called dust wither catacombs lev 40 an 45 bosses we are waiting on update in apple store as I speak that will change the graphics an our armor up I am liking what I see form devs they are really cool an want this game to succeed ,,,,maybe giv it a chance for those that are mad a GL ,,,I over look the graphics an are really haven a good time in my clan Im in these devs are like Spacetime they are hands on an want ther game to succeed they are listening to our input an make changes daily ,,,cheers to devs like Spacetime an other who want ther games to succeed by listening game loft obviously doesn't listen to nothin we hav said
    except dollar bill signs. Upset bout this update booooooooooooooooooooo
    Celtic needs people like y'all to make this game great an succeed your input would be awesome cause all of y'all are so good at this come over to the dark side he he an see in the forums an in the game we need people like y'all
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 06-30-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    Ok update ain't that good it all bout the cash to game loft well I been playin Celtic ye the graphics are cheesy yes but it a work in progress the devs r in game listening an listening to us in forums an MAKIN changes this game will grow, after you get to level 15 r so it gets really fun I played for hours campin a area called dust wither catacombs lev 40 an 45 bosses we are waiting on update in apple store as I speak that will change the graphics an our armor up I am liking what I see form devs they are really cool an want this game to succeed ,,,,maybe giv it a chance for those that are mad a GL ,,,I over look the graphics an are really haven a good time in my clan Im in these devs are like Spacetime they are hands on an want ther game to succeed they are listening to our input an make changes daily ,,,cheers to devs like Spacetime an other who want ther games to succeed by listening game loft obviously doesn't listen to nothin we hav said
    except dollar bill signs. Upset bout this update booooooooooooooooooooo
    Celtic needs people like y'all to make this game great an succeed your input would be awesome cause all of y'all are so good at this come over to the dark side he he an see in the forums an in the game we need people like y'all
    We get it about Celtic Legends. Btw, don't double/triple/quadruple post... I've said this before. Like maybe 2 pages before this?
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Anyone else have trouble updating it keeps telling me this "Cannot connect to the iTunes Store, Did I miss something about the update costing money? I'm confused here

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

All righty then dang no more once, double, r triple post ,,,,,,,,I am out of here ',,,,,,,,,,,,,see ya I don't need this game r forum ,,,,,,later hav fun with your money grubbin game loft Order an Chaos online an PL an Blackstar r what ever its called ',,,,,,,,,,,I left the guild yesterday I don't need no stupid outlaws r tragic I do fine by myself ,,,,later too bad Spacetime got yall on lock down an wrapped round ther little finger with that red an gold shield ,,,,,,an also scared ,,,,,,be a man ,,,,not a mouse ,,,,y'all obviously are Mouses he he
    Last edited by Darkchylde; 06-30-2011 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkchylde View Post
    All righty then dang no more once, double, r triple post ,,,,,,,,I am out of here ',,,,,,,,,,,,,see ya I don't need this game r forum ,,,,,,later hav fun with your money grubbin game loft Order an Chaos online an PL an Blackstar r what ever its called ',,,,,,,,,,,I left the guild yesterday I don't need no stupid outlaws r tragic I do fine by myself ,,,,later
    You are one of the most idiotic people I have met on this forum, good riddance.

P.S. Adding commas everywhere doesn't make you look cool, heads up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I deleted o&C to make room for the infinity Blade update and other updates I had no room for before. Once those are done, hopefully I'll still have room for o&c. Driving me nuts, though, not being able to log in at all