Page 159 of 204 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,180 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inching View Post
    as an assassin, u want a seal in ur main hand and a lotus in ur off hand and carrying a wind cutter. thats the build.
    Actually no... Why would any assassin want a wind cutter? It gives stamina, hit and dodge. The best bow would be flying bow of offense. But the wind whisper is also pretty good and a lot cheaper.

And lotus of offense isn't the only option. If you actually looked at the other 1hs, you would see that the general's frontier axe is just as good. It has 7 strength/hit/crit and 9 attack. You lose 3 attack and 2 crit but gain 7 hit and the other bonuses from strength. Would you really pay 1k for 3 attack and 2 crit? The off hand dps doesn't even matter much, except for surprise attack which is mainly for stun anyway.

Yes I agree with seal, all assassins should have one as main hand for the damage. I got mine today from Freja.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    Actually no... Why would any assassin want a wind cutter? It gives stamina, hit and dodge. The best bow would be flying bow of offense. But the wind whisper is also pretty good and a lot cheaper.

And lotus of offense isn't the only option. If you actually looked at the other 1hs, you would see that the general's frontier axe is just as good. It has 7 strength/hit/crit and 9 attack. You lose 3 attack and 2 crit but gain 7 hit and the other bonuses from strength. Would you really pay 1k for 3 attack and 2 crit? The off hand dps doesn't even matter much, except for surprise attack which is mainly for stun anyway.

Yes I agree with seal, all assassins should have one as main hand for the damage. I got mine today from Freja.
    Yep that is the same one I have and yeah I agree the flying bow of offense is the best one but its worth a lot of gold and rare to get it.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yo, can you tell your f'ing guildmate Readtitle to stop duel spamming me in greenmont? No means no! I'm so tired of the treatment we're getting from some Tragic members.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Yo, can you tell your f'ing guildmate Readtitle to stop duel spamming me in greenmont? No means no! I'm so tired of the treatment we're getting from some Tragic members.
    Josh can be annoying sometimes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Anyone remember who/what drops the quest item to survey to get the rest of the olande quests? On my other chars I just got it without having to search for it, and now I can't find it on my third char. Anyone remember? I don't want to farm the whole swamps looking for it...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Anyone remember who/what drops the quest item to survey to get the rest of the olande quests? On my other chars I just got it without having to search for it, and now I can't find it on my third char. Anyone remember? I don't want to farm the whole swamps looking for it...
    It's at Eoltarblod, the boss at the spinning wheel thing.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    It's at Eoltarblod, the boss at the spinning wheel thing.
    Yeah I figured it out --- thanks!

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Would someone from Tragic like to tell me why ReadTitle and SkimSlim ( a pair of 60's) decided to spawn kill 10 times in Vega? Is it time to go tag hunting?

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Would someone from Tragic like to tell me why ReadTitle and SkimSlim ( a pair of 60's) decided to spawn kill 10 times in Vega? Is it time to go tag hunting?
    They were probably doing it to help out another guild member that was being spawned originally. Can't say for sure though, since I haven't been in O&C as of late.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
    They were probably doing it to help out another guild member that was being spawned originally. Can't say for sure though, since I haven't been in O&C as of late.
    I highly doubt Fluff was spawn killing anyone. Those two seem to have it out for all Outlaws since their incident with Joey.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

That has nothing to do with them spawnkilling Fluff a bunch of times in a row. Those two are low on class.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Are you a Tragic member?

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Hey guys, I've already spoken to all the members, I was actually there for some of the Vega stuff yesterday, don't think I encountered you though Fluff. Anyway, I've told them and they're just pissed off since that incident. I'm not getting involved, talk to them if you wanna fix things. I'll be gone for a few weeks anyway, so I cant do much. Rest assured I tell them every time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Hey guys, I've already spoken to all the members, I was actually there for some of the Vega stuff yesterday, don't think I encountered you though Fluff. Anyway, I've told them and they're just pissed off since that incident. I'm not getting involved, talk to them if you wanna fix things. I'll be gone for a few weeks anyway, so I cant do much. Rest assured I tell them every time.
    So they have a tiff with one person and take it out on the entire guild? Real mature. Our guild has never done anything to yours, and I'd appreciate if they'd stay away instead of turning this into guild wars.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Just thought i would post here since there is no other way to talk to my old friends from pl. Hi brooke, fluff, lesrider, redryder, blackryder, and many many more friends i miss.
    Charmonda: He started dancing on me and so I started dancing on him. You now how we do:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by romgar1 View Post
    Just thought i would post here since there is no other way to talk to my old friends from pl. Hi brooke, fluff, lesrider, redryder, blackryder, and many many more friends i miss.
    Hi Rom! Did you buy it for droid yet? It won't solve your problem of not being able to talk to us, but you can at least see what all the hype is about . And maybe one day GL will let us merge servers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Hey Dave <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi Rom! Did you buy it for droid yet? It won't solve your problem of not being able to talk to us, but you can at least see what all the hype is about . And maybe one day GL will let us merge servers.
    If the population doesn't go up they would probably opt to merge servers...
    Has anyone tried a server transfer yet? Since update 1 was already rolled I am assuming GL got it up and running.. XD
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    If the population doesn't go up they would probably opt to merge servers...
    Has anyone tried a server transfer yet? Since update 1 was already rolled I am assuming GL got it up and running.. XD
    Is Update #1 out? I don't see an update available. Should be out soon though since June's almost over.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Hey Rom. Really sucks you can't get on the same server right now because guild chat is the main reason I play. So as a droid owner, can I be officially jealous of you now because I would sooo rather be playing Black Star.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm