Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    I'd say assassins have an advantage over every class

Vs fire/ice Mage- Stealths then stunlocks and finishes with silence. Wins

Vs Monks- Same as mages, Wins

Vs Warriors (both)- Can just repeatedly restealth for vigor and better crits. Cheap but Wins

Vs Archer- Debatable, but can restealth/Rest until they get the first hit, and then Wins.

Edit: I take back the "needs a nerf", except maybe on the unlimited stealth.
    Yeah at the moment we can do all that but its because of a bug that lets rangers have unlimited vigor. If you face an assassin that is not using the bug then they can't stunlock. Warriors even with the bug are hard to kill if they have the right gear we have to rely on kiting and assassins aren't very good at that. Against mages I have won a lot of the times (maybe the mages sucked lol) but blink help us a lot if its a permafrost mage and firemages can be easy unless they get some quick crits which means we are dead lol. Archers depending if blink works as intended.

With the glitch almost all classes can be beaten fairly easy if the first two stuns don't get resisted.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    Yeah at the moment we can do all that but its because of a bug that lets rangers have unlimited vigor. If you face an assassin that is not using the bug then they can't stunlock. Warriors even with the bug are hard to kill if they have the right gear we have to rely on kiting and assassins aren't very good at that. Against mages I have won a lot of the times (maybe the mages sucked lol) but blink help us a lot if its a permafrost mage and firemages can be easy unless they get some quick crits which means we are dead lol. Archers depending if blink works as intended.

With the glitch almost all classes can be beaten fairly easy if the first two stuns don't get resisted.
    That explains a lot. Half the assassins I dueled with my Mage finished me off before my stun ended.