Page 188 of 204 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188189190198 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Question for anyone with a Guardian build. Does Barbed Shield (successful blocks have chance to damage attacker) only work when you are in the Guardian Stance, since you have to have Guardian Stance to unlock it. Or does it work on all blocks? Trying to figure out where to put my next skill points. It is between that and Head Smash, which stuns opponents when you use Shield Slap. My Guardian is only level 41, so I will have plenty of points later to add. I am just looking for some added dps if Barbed Shield works on on all blocks. I'm not big on using the stances since they are such big moral drains and Guardians don't get the extra moral that battle warriors get from the Berserk skill.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey DT! I see you've been busy with a new warrior..
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeMystic View Post
    The short answer is - yes!
    The rune gears are best for PvE. They give little stamina so they are not that good for PvP. In PvP its better to have higher stamina and spell resistance (and maybe armor) than any other stats. Also, the rune gears are armors only, the best rings, weapons and cloaks are still dropped by monsters. They sell for quite a lot now, about 2k - 3k gold for a Heartforger of Sorcery / Healing. Of course its different for other classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    I'm remaking trågic on the fb version if anyone wants to join, especially my guildies
    Since they are completely different servers, do they require completely different subscriptions? Or can I use the account I use on my mobile device?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    Question for anyone with a Guardian build. Does Barbed Shield (successful blocks have chance to damage attacker) only work when you are in the Guardian Stance, since you have to have Guardian Stance to unlock it. Or does it work on all blocks? Trying to figure out where to put my next skill points. It is between that and Head Smash, which stuns opponents when you use Shield Slap. My Guardian is only level 41, so I will have plenty of points later to add. I am just looking for some added dps if Barbed Shield works on on all blocks. I'm not big on using the stances since they are such big moral drains and Guardians don't get the extra moral that battle warriors get from the Berserk skill.
    Fortunately it works with all blocks! Unfortunately, the barbed shield can be parried im not sure about it being blocked or dodged though...

when u reach lvl 60 and have wall of honor, it will do 201 damage and 402 damage if it's a crit
    List of Insults! Found by me.
    THIS IS!!!!!!!.....sparta.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Hey DT! I see you've been busy with a new warrior..
    lol. Yes, I am still making alts waiting on B* or some end-game content/level cap increase in PL or O&C. I still play pretty regularly, so anyone still playing that wants to add my alts to the friends list can. Battle warrior (Doubletime), Archer (DoubleShot), Monk (Mr.Red), and now back to warrior to try a guardian (Mr.Black). My mage (Doubletimexx) is still sitting at level 45. I may eventually go back to him too if something doesn't happen soon with some new content.

Quote Originally Posted by LIGHTNINGLORD67 View Post
    Fortunately it works with all blocks! Unfortunately, the barbed shield can be parried im not sure about it being blocked or dodged though...

when u reach lvl 60 and have wall of honor, it will do 201 damage and 402 damage if it's a crit
    Thanks!!! That is exactly what I wanted to know. Definately worth getting then.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

I am leveling a sky fire mage right now because it sounds tricky, and I like the idea of a glass cannon. Bout to enter the islands.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Just to clarify, I may have mistyped. I meant to say glass peashooter, not glass canon. Spell power not affecting insta casts is effin ridiculous.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Haha well I put only 2 points in it because 10% seems too low. I'd put all 3 points but I needed that extra point for something more important -.-

So far I can defeat every single warrior I meet. I can also beat other classes most of the times except divine monks and archers...if divine monks didn't have that mana regen spell, and if the archer MISSED the snipe shot or I blocked it, then I would be able to own every class hahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Just to clarify, I may have mistyped. I meant to say glass peashooter, not glass canon. Spell power not affecting insta casts is effin ridiculous.
    Hi Fluff, I made an undead mage right at the begninng when O&C was released and focused only on frost. I got too far in the game when I decided how much I hated the look of the undead mage. Anyway, since I'm really only interested in caster classes, I decided to make a new mage. Went for an elf skyfire mage and currently Level 49. I have found the fire mage so much easier to level than the frost mage, which was painful. I was able to go to rift much earlier on this time round as he can kill a mob even before they reach him. The frost mage is rubbish at single target enemies and frost just does not do enough damage. I particularly enjoy lightning fall which is so much fun and since everyone is hogging the dailies, you can teleport in and stop other people stealing your kill. Lol.

Les - I subscribed for another month and I'll see what happens. I have abandoned my monk for the time being, but will probably go back to it later.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I just checked, it can also be dodged :/.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Hi Fluff, I made an undead mage right at the begninng when O&C was released and focused only on frost. I got too far in the game when I decided how much I hated the look of the undead mage. Anyway, since I'm really only interested in caster classes, I decided to make a new mage. Went for an elf skyfire mage and currently Level 49. I have found the fire mage so much easier to level than the frost mage, which was painful. I was able to go to rift much earlier on this time round as he can kill a mob even before they reach him. The frost mage is rubbish at single target enemies and frost just does not do enough damage. I particularly enjoy lightning fall which is so much fun and since everyone is hogging the dailies, you can teleport in and stop other people stealing your kill. Lol.

Les - I subscribed for another month and I'll see what happens. I have abandoned my monk for the time being, but will probably go back to it later.
    I am starting to get the hang of the mage. Any enemy I can Isolate, fireball fireball barrage cyclone barrage is toast. Problem is when they bring a friend I run into some serious trouble. Once I get my spell crit and barrage damage up though they should be fine.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    I am starting to get the hang of the mage. Any enemy I can Isolate, fireball fireball barrage cyclone barrage is toast. Problem is when they bring a friend I run into some serious trouble. Once I get my spell crit and barrage damage up though they should be fine.
    Yes I know what you mean, I was trying to fight a mob (2 or 3) and could only use shock wave and frost blast as I wasn't getting any crits so couldn't use fire barrage frequently. some other player saw me and called me a noob! lol.
    IGNs: BlazeMystic (Mage) / FeatherLite (Bird) / BearlyMystic (Int Bear)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Yes I know what you mean, I was trying to fight a mob (2 or 3) and could only use shock wave and frost blast as I wasn't getting any crits so couldn't use fire barrage frequently. some other player saw me and called me a noob! lol.
    Grinding nomads now so changed to a more mob friendly spec. Only have fire up to flaming spirit of 3, so I could max out iceburst. Being able to have a couple of em freeze makes panic situations a ton easier to deal with. Question though, do you use flame storm at all. The 'must be 10 meters and only 10 meters' requirement seems to make it useless.

HunnySniper - HunnyStorm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Yeaaa!! With my warrior, I can defeat 95% of the warriors I duel, most archers, all assassins, a few divine monks, a fair amount of military monks, and sometimes permafrost and skyfire mages!

Though I believe warriors should gain 1 or 2 resistance to all magic everytime they level. Staying at 0 resistance at level 60 whilst a warrior is ridiculous and out of this world, specially for Guardians. Who agrees with this? :/

EDIT: And the Guardian rings shouldn't add JUST 3 resistance, more like 20 or 30...3 is ridiculous. Also warriors should be able to dodge arrows and magic... >.>
    Last edited by LIGHTNINGLORD67; 08-03-2011 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yeaaa!! With my warrior, I can defeat 95% of the warriors I duel, most archers, all assassins, a few divine monks, a fair amount of military monks, and sometimes permafrost and skyfire mages!

Though I believe warriors should gain 1 or 2 resistance to all magic everytime they level. Staying at 0 resistance at level 60 whilst a warrior is ridiculous and out of this world, specially for Guardians. Who agrees with this? :/

EDIT: And the Guardian rings shouldn't add JUST 3 resistance, more like 20 or 30...3 is ridiculous. Also warriors should be able to dodge arrows and magic... >.>
    Have you tried fighting vs imperial? His sin is duel king. I have never beaten him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Have you tried fighting vs imperial? His sin is duel king. I have never beaten him.
    imperialelf? Yea she used to beat me with my best armor equipped while she had no armor on lol. Now that I learned a few things about warrior, I've beaten her twice in a row WITH her armor on and a combination of armor sets for me

Dude...our duels lasted 10-15 minutes loool

EDIT: Uhh...the owner of the character is female...right? O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

imperialelf? Yea she used to beat me with my best armor equipped while she had no armor on lol. Now that I learned a few things about warrior, I've beaten her twice in a row WITH her armor on and a combination of armor sets for me

Dude...our duels lasted 10-15 minutes loool

EDIT: Uhh...the owner of the character is female...right? O.o
    Male. Named Charlie.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Male. Named Charlie.
    Is there anyone's name you don't know?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Otukura View Post
    Is there anyone's name you don't know?
    Lollllll yeah. Quite a few. I can't know ALL names.