Page 101 of 204 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    The only Rift boss I know is the Elemental King, its in Vita Springs Twilight. From what I know, Eclipse and a lot of other people camp it though.. Only source of General's Symbol that I know of so far too..
    Dang...well I can't handle 60 elementals, haha. Maybe when some of us are higher/close to 60 we can get a BanHammer/Tragic symbol hunting party together.

Warriors, I unlocked Alerting Shout in the Guardian branch and bought what skill books to upgrade that I could...very handy when dealing with mobs higher than you. It is a buff that costs no morale, and boosts your dodge/defensive skills for 30 secs. Noticeable difference. I am trying to unlock Ankle Slash at 15 in Guardian (to possibly replace the underpowered Vortex Blade) and thought I would give it a try. Pleasant surprise.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There is a Talent Calculator out now. You can guys can use it to plan your talents. Below is my plan for 60.

http://www.orderandchaos.butt3rs.com...10310000000000

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

OK -- I bought the Master level blue 2H sword recipe (level 50). It can be crafted into a purple, but requires Essence of God (100 runes). I have all the mats to make two or three, except for the Colonel symbols. It takes three per sword and farming them has been a real pain the last couple days. Always really crowded with 60s there, so I don't have a good chance to farm them at 52.

If anyone is interested in getting one let me know. I am planning to craft one for me and for Les so far. It just may take a couple days to find an opening to get the neccessary symbols.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
    There is a Talent Calculator out now. You can guys can use it to plan your talents. Below is my plan for 60.

Sweet site, thanks for the heads up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Doubletime View Post
    OK -- I bought the Master level blue 2H sword recipe (level 50). It can be crafted into a purple, but requires Essence of God (100 runes). I have all the mats to make two or three, except for the Colonel symbols. It takes three per sword and farming them has been a real pain the last couple days. Always really crowded with 60s there, so I don't have a good chance to farm them at 52.

If anyone is interested in getting one let me know. I am planning to craft one for me and for Les so far. It just may take a couple days to find an opening to get the neccessary symbols.
    Dt, I bought some master blue recipes and they all require general symbols. Are you sure there's one that uses colonel symbols?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post

Nice Ben. I haven't played in about a week, but just messed around with it and surprise, our lvl 60 build is exactly the same.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Dt, I bought some master blue recipes and they all require general symbols. Are you sure there's one that uses colonel symbols?
    Yeah -- I'm an idiot. It requires General symbols. I need to read more carefully. Now I need to level to 58 to even have a shot at a General symbol assuming I can find it when someone else isn't camping the boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah -- I'm an idiot. It requires General symbols. I need to read more carefully. Now I need to level to 58 to even have a shot at a General symbol assuming I can find it when someone else isn't camping the boss.
    I am at about 54.5 and running into quests requiring fighting multiple 58 mobs, so I may switch to grinding out a lvl or two tonight at the 54 elites not far from the Suspended City, if you have been there and want to join up. I want to get to 55 so I can get use my cool blue Ech-provided superhammerofDOOM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah I'll prob wait on that till I'm 60 and have nothing better to do but stand and wait. Even then, I dunno how log I'd put up with that. 2 hr spawns are ridiculous.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    I am at about 54.5 and running into quests requiring fighting multiple 58 mobs, so I may switch to grinding out a lvl or two tonight at the 54 elites not far from the Suspended City, if you have been there and want to join up. I want to get to 55 so I can get use my cool blue Ech-provided superhammerofDOOM
    I haven't been there but im game. I can't log until.about 9 eastern. But ill look for you when I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I might be in for some of that.
    Ooh, what's the hammer called?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I might be in for some of that.
    Ooh, what's the hammer called?
    There are some really good exp/quest gears from the Suspended City quests, and only one of them was nasty. A two-man team could do them fairly easily.

Lvl 55 Earth Splitter (blue): 168-181 dmg, 3.2 speed, 54.5 DPS. +16 Str, +17 Agility and +17 attk power, +17 hit level.

You get a cool axe that has 49ish DPS from a quest, and a 47ish DPS orange sword, but I bought a polearm with huge damage but slow as dirt speed (think Gurgox Hammer of OC) for cheap and am using that, it has 47ish DPS but the big base damage and +40something attack power deals the occasional big hit. But I am itching to try that Earth Splitter.

In a group of two- or three 50+, the 54 elites would be doable for some good xp pretty easily. The 52 elite fishfolk (Wrestlers) are easier, but less xp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah I did some suspended city quests with Freja today. That big gargoyle dude killed me twice. And that graveyard is stupid far from the place. Long walk back each time. That gargoyle looks freaking' awesome, but he hurts like hell.

Hmm the Earthsplitter is a crafted foundry item -- doesn't Ech make leather? I'm confused.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah I did some suspended city quests with Freja today. That big gargoyle dude killed me twice. And that graveyard is stupid far from the place. Long walk back each time. That gargoyle looks freaking' awesome, but he hurts like hell.

Hmm the Earthsplitter is a crafted foundry item -- doesn't Ech make leather? I'm confused.
    Yeah I craft leather not weapons though.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah, his flying entourage got me a couple of times. There is a quest where you get a rune to disable his shield which makes him easier to kill a bit later. Just avoid him on the earlier quests, or that is what I did.

I don't know where Ech got it....I was just happy it just showed up in my mailbox (I owe ya Ech!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah, his flying entourage got me a couple of times. There is a quest where you get a rune to disable his shield which makes him easier to kill a bit later. Just avoid him on the earlier quests, or that is what I did.

I don't know where Ech got it....I was just happy it just showed up in my mailbox (I owe ya Ech!)
    We had the potion, and Freja managed to use hers and kill him once. But I died during that battle (still counted towards the quest) and then I tried again after and ran like crazy when low on hp, but I just kept running into other mobs lol. I'm avoiding him now, as awesome as he looks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, anyone know where I can loot some master smithing recipes?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

There are couple quests that require you to use/hotkey useable quest items in order to take mob down. If you are seeing you are hitting 0's on a mob, run away and regroup and check out the requirement/tips in quest.

Rift has some awesome fun quests that I am enjoying very much. Nice that I grinded from 49-52 and started questing and having a blast.

I have found 7 dailies so far, each gives from 15K-23K exp each.

@lv55 steady questing and exploring rift map; I am gonna do battle orc war and permafrost undead mage when I finalize my archer ranger and divine monk.
    Mits - "die like a Mits" - the original noob that hangs around fire for too long
    Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN
    if your party is noobing, chances are you have a mits somewhere.
    Mitsuisun Lv56 full dex bird | Mitsuimoon lv56 full int mage | Mitsuistar str/dex bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We had the potion, and Freja managed to use hers and kill him once. But I died during that battle (still counted towards the quest) and then I tried again after and ran like crazy when low on hp, but I just kept running into other mobs lol. I'm avoiding him now, as awesome as he looks.
    I did that quest twice lol, the first time I threw the potion after i finished the quest and i couldn't finish it.
    I did it again and viola done deal.

You get that quest from that lil shack south of the first place at the rift.

I had to use the monk godly skill that you can't die for 15 seconds which is enough to kill him then you ran like crazy after that lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Any divine monk lvl 50+?
    If so how do you like it?
    Does fire of faith have enough damage?
    any advice would be great.