Page 139 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    Yup, thats it. Not unless GL does something really unexpected and surprises us with a dungeon or something, but highly doubt it
    Lol, definitely not happening

Ok, signing off now. Later guys!
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MITSUISUN View Post
    @Fluff
    My Orc GW only has 11.15% crit
    Lv60
    Rank11 Swift Strike is 3 sec CD
    Rank 9 Pounding Glow is 30 sec CD
    Rank 9 Charge is 15 sec CD
    Rank 6 Ankle Slash is 15 sec CD
    Rank 1 Shield Slap is 20 sec CD
    OK, that makes me feel better about the Assassin. Current top skill is dagger stab crit after a stun, and that crits for 1250 now, should be able to get it up near 2000 at 60. Thought warrior had skills that hit like that, but the dagger stab has a 1 second cool down, so can use it a lot more. Was worried there was no 'upside' to the fact that we can't take damage at all.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Formora, don't quit
    Just practice a little bit of self-control

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoarPewPew View Post
    I don't understand how you guys still play O&C. Lol I only log in once a week now lol.
    In a less Unessecarily aggressive tone, you did rush to the cap lol. Maybe eclipse wore you out ? Never got to play with you besides that one random meet up at greenmont

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    In a less Unessecarily aggressive tone, you did rush to the cap lol. Maybe eclipse wore you out ? Never got to play with you besides that one random meet up at greenmont

Very true... I'm with outlaws now since eclipse kicked me for being inactive. But yeah being 7th or 8th 60 in the world did burn me out.
    (Yes I killed a dev)
    Don't screw with the pew! (not literally) lol
    Active Toons: MoarPewPew,Enrages,PewPewJr
    I award Pew Points.(Keep Track!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I'm about to try being a warrior after getting my ranger to 60. They seem to be amazing... being able to take 3 mobs at a time.
    CryoBlade - Level 56 DEX Bear
    Slicez - Level 55 STR/INT Mage
    CryoBow - Level 55 Pure DEX Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh. My. God.
    I just read the thread by Gilligan. Someone needs to ban his ***.
    My jaw hit the floor when I read his post. The guy needs to be put out of his (and our) misery.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Oh. My. God.
    I just read the thread by Gilligan. Someone needs to ban his ***.
    My jaw hit the floor when I read his post. The guy needs to be put out of his (and our) misery.
    Lol, ikr? And he says I'm bullying. LOL!

thomus was spot on though, he and his side-kick are on kill-lists, well mine at least.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

thomus was spot on though, he and his side-kick are on kill-lists, well mine at least.
    He did say he goes after people in big guilds so they'll send an army after him. Gives me some comfort. And I won't respond to him on the forum bc I have no wish to attract his attention. Especially in a game where anyone can stalk you without your knowledge.

He would be a good study for a psych major...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

He did say he goes after people in big guilds so they'll send an army after him. Gives me some comfort. And I won't respond to him on the forum bc I have no wish to attract his attention. Especially in a game where anyone can stalk you without your knowledge.

He would be a good study for a psych major...
    That's right, I'm a little surprised how they haven't considered fixing or changing the adding of friends. I don't think I've come across a game where you can freely add a character one-way. Find it kinda weird. Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Link? Kthxbye
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

That's right, I'm a little surprised how they haven't considered fixing or changing the adding of friends. I don't think I've come across a game where you can freely add a character one-way. Find it kinda weird. Lol
    Eh, the list of "I can't believe they haven't fixed that yet" is pretty long. Actually, I never have any clue what gets fixed/changed since there's no update log. Not even sure how people knew the talent hack was fixed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Link? Kthxbye
    http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.co...?topic=13474.0

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Eh, the list of "I can't believe they haven't fixed that yet" is pretty long. Actually, I never have any clue what gets fixed/changed since there's no update log. Not even sure how people knew the talent hack was fixed.
    Thanks for link, Les

And yeah, you're right. I'm happy that they announced the new Updates though! Finally dungeons.

I asked this question in the forums, but didn't seem to get an answer.

What's the duration of the "summer" they said update 2 is due in? Is it july to august?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thanks for link, Les

And yeah, you're right. I'm happy that they announced the new Updates though! Finally dungeons.

I asked this question in the forums, but didn't seem to get an answer.

What's the duration of the "summer" they said update 2 is due in? Is it july to august?
    Who knows -- Doctor Who is returning in September and they call that "late summer" :/

Personally, I'm fine waiting. After getting my warrior to 60, the initial obsession has passed and now I just log on a for bits and pieces here and there, do a few quests with my alts, etc. I don't want new content too soon that will drag me back to playing for hours on end.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Wow that dude is more of an idiot than I thought. I know about griefers, but his logic chain just sees...out there.

One night he was spawnkilling Joey in Rift on the Scorched Plains where Joey was trying to do the dailies there...Joey PMs me about Gilligan asking if I know about him, as he had been beating on Joey for ten minutes. I bring my warrior, dude says 'we're cool' then whispers me that Joey attacked him first (yeah sure buddy). We duel, he smokes me because at the time he had the unlimited skill hack....we go again, I actually almost took him out even with his hack but he won again, but then started on about how Joey attacked him first and that 'we're cool'. I distracted him for a while by asking him about monks and Joey took off and finished his quests I think (lolz) as I bugged him about monk builds. Then he took off but not before claiming Joey had attacked him first one more time....weirdo.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Who knows -- Doctor Who is returning in September and they call that "late summer" :/

Personally, I'm fine waiting. After getting my warrior to 60, the initial obsession has passed and now I just log on a for bits and pieces here and there, do a few quests with my alts, etc. I don't want new content too soon that will drag me back to playing for hours on end.
    Oh dang, September?

Yeah, soon after exams I might have it in me to get another toon to 60 again. Maybe

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Wow that dude is more of an idiot than I thought. I know about griefers, but his logic chain just sees...out there.

One night he was spawnkilling Joey in Rift on the Scorched Plains where Joey was trying to do the dailies there...Joey PMs me about Gilligan asking if I know about him, as he had been beating on Joey for ten minutes. I bring my warrior, dude says 'we're cool' then whispers me that Joey attacked him first (yeah sure buddy). We duel, he smokes me because at the time he had the unlimited skill hack....we go again, I actually almost took him out even with his hack but he won again, but then started on about how Joey attacked him first and that 'we're cool'. I distracted him for a while by asking him about monks and Joey took off and finished his quests I think (lolz) as I bugged him about monk builds. Then he took off but not before claiming Joey had attacked him first one more time....weirdo.
    Lol! He's definitely weird.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Wow Moog.
    Sounds schitzo. On one hand he brags about ganking lowbies, and on another he can't admit to it? Would have thought that getting you there would have been what he wanted, but then he didn't want to fight you? Definitely something loose in there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

No he wanted to fight me, maybe just after beating me a couple times he got bored with me or the fact that it was just me and not a mob of Outlaws or something. But he kept whispering that him and Joey were cool, and that he and I were cool the whole time intermittently. Very odd dude, and a whackjob as well. The whole time he kept saying 'me and Joey are cool' publicly Joey was rolling his eyes and saying "yeah right dude, then why you keep killing me?" and he just totally ignored Joey and kept PMing me.

p.s. Mastergator is another kill-on-sight. Dude nailed my archer a few times in Swamps, and then was yapping on Global abotu how levels 1-27 should come to the Swamp PvP area because the mobs drop lots of blues. I started ragging on him in Global and when I tele-d the warrior over I couldn't find him. But last night there were are few 50+/unknown-but-high lvl players in Swamps. I am about to hop on my ranger and try again. Olande quest is next (cry...besides Tommy, perhaps the dumbest quest in the game).
    Last edited by Moogerfooger; 06-15-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Guardian of Alterra DawnInfinity's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

I've seen Mastergator a couple of times in Swamps. I've only died twice so far in the PvP zone. (so far)

(probably just jinxed myself)
    *Follow my blog, and I'll love you forever *
    Quote Originally Posted by Mysticaldream View Post
    She's not hot, she's sexy. Sexy steph
    Quote Originally Posted by Arterra View Post
    does it matter? we all praise and adore your presence, may your light fall upon our eyes...