Page 108 of 204 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118158 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,160 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    No, I actually needed to use 3, so I I have 5%. Which means, about 35 extra hp. Not worth three skill points AT ALL. Seems like a complete waste of a skill and I think I'm gonna go respec before it costs me more.

Should have put it into Blessing of Battle (I think that's the name), even though it didn't seem all that amazing either.
    Why did you need the extra HP skill Les? If I remember mine right, I didn't need to invest in the HP/Mana talent points.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

No, I actually needed to use 3, so I I have 5%. Which means, about 35 extra hp. Not worth three skill points AT ALL. Seems like a complete waste of a skill and I think I'm gonna go respec before it costs me more.

Should have put it into Blessing of Battle (I think that's the name), even though it didn't seem all that amazing either.
    I am guessing that this is your current build. Am I right?

Definitely get Blessing of Battle, and max Improved Blessing too (when you're higher level). Once you upgrade it with skill books it will be worth it.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by razerfingers View Post
    how can people play this game i dont get it it costs money to buy the app then money to have a membership wow...not gonna purchase anytime soon or at all maybe just too expensive im gonna stick to pl its something thats great and i can afford it haha
    If you play PL for a year, it will definitely cost more than O&C, unless you pay money for exp pot or in-game gold which is optional
    Last edited by j46g629h; 05-30-2011 at 07:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg
    Kids, please.
    Quote Originally Posted by rangepwnsmeel
    I look at people as equals until they give me a reason to frown upon them. Not implying that me, other PL shield winners, or any GOA think themselves to be better then other people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    I am guessing that this is your current build. Am I right?

Definitely get Blessing of Battle, and max Improved Blessing too (when you're higher level). Once you upgrade it with skill books it will be worth it.
    Well, yeah plus Body Chasten. I made a big booboo and will correct it soon. Definitely will not buy any more skillbooks until I do.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Is my last post ^^^ showing up to anyone besides me? Bc it didn't bump the thread :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I see it. Well you don't need any points in that skill to unlock the next tier. Just invest in the blessing and its upgrade.
    PL : Elar - 56 Bird | Jiabli - 55 Mage | Signos - 55 Bear | Nisrok - 21 Bear | Hedice - 21 Bird
    SL : Elar - 25 Operative | Formora - 25 Commando | Signos - 13 Engineer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Formora View Post
    I see it. Well you don't need any points in that skill to unlock the next tier. Just invest in the blessing and its upgrade.
    Yeah that's what I'll do. Bit I'm wIing. Abot before I respec. Wanna do some research in case I might want to go divine. I'm finding my military attacks to be prett weak compared to arrow of faith even hough I'm using str gear. It also sucks being a healer and never having enough mana to heal ppl :/

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    357 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by j46g629h View Post
    If you play PL for a year, it will definitely cost more than O&C, unless you pay money for exp pot or in-game gold which is optional
    i only plan on playing for another 2 weeks or if i get so ething else to play on then ill be on pl longer just possibly not as much

PL) razerfingers, razer, kinglewi SL) deadspace, razerfingers, sharpshooter DL) trueblood, razerfingers, sharpteeth AL) razer, razerfingers, billionaire, donaldtrump

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

For those who have recently joined, here is a link to a Talent Calculator. Its still pretty new but very useful even if the images of certain skills are not all there. I hope you can use it to plan ahead you talent trees.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    I went and made a test hybrid mili-divine monk build. What I am thinking is that it will be divine levelling and mage gear until I get Divine Breath, afterwards as I shift to military, gear choice will shift to Polearms + str + wisdom gear.

Might be a strange build.. XD
    See I am doing pretty much the opposite. Going almost all military except a few in Divine, currently 32. About to start boosting some of the Divine skills. Using Str and Wisdom gear mix, with polearm. Doing fairly well so far. The first 15ish levels sucked, but having Dragon Kick and Phoenix unlocked, as well as tiger claw, which although is fist-based, still gives decent damage with a Polearm. Not warrior-type damage, but doing aight.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Yeah that's what I'll do. Bit I'm wIing. Abot before I respec. Wanna do some research in case I might want to go divine. I'm finding my military attacks to be prett weak compared to arrow of faith even hough I'm using str gear. It also sucks being a healer and never having enough mana to heal ppl :/
    I am pretty sure I have a pacifier somewhere. If I can do, you can....you have more than 4 functioning brain cells like me Just always carry a lot of food and mana pots. Sucks, but it is fairly beast. Like warrior light with healing and buffing abilities.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    I am pretty sure I have a pacifier somewhere. If I can do, you can....you have more than 4 functioning brain cells like me Just always carry a lot of food and mana pots. Sucks, but it is fairly beast. Like warrior light with healing and buffing abilities.
    I dunno... My monk seems pathetic in comparison with my warrior. Monks can heal, sure, but lack of dps and decent armour gear. I feel like if anything is underpowered (until dungeons come out), it's monks.

Made a twink

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Lol you're Someblackman? I passed by you at some point, didn't know it was you.

And I'm giving monk a chance, but I can see already that it'll take a few respecs before I figure out what I want from him. Warrior was very clearcut. The only skillpoint I feel may have been wasted so far is thundershout bc I never ever use it. I look at divine monk tree and all I can think is "why the he'll does anyone need so many d*** healing spells?" Divine monks, if I counted right, have exactly one attack besides arrow of faith. How are people swearing by them?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Do you guys feel assassins are like super OP? Hit, stun, run... Hit, stun, run.... Anyways lvl 56 hybrid monk atm, strongly towards divine(enough points for prayer of pure faith). IGN: Defiled. And yeah, divine monks cannot pvp. or i suck at it. but in pve, they are a boss
    Last edited by lordwill0; 05-30-2011 at 09:03 PM.
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

And les, most divines are not pure divine, they put enough points in for either tiger strike + the dragon tail kick or mantis cudgel + dragon kick.
    ..°*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°Mesmerized - lvl 61 int/dex hybrid °*•›»•«‹•*°°•,ΈΈ,•°°*•›»•«‹•*°..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordwill0 View Post
    And les, most divines are not pure divine, they put enough points in for either tiger strike + the dragon tail kick or mantis cudgel + dragon kick.
    But then what gear do they use? Military needs str/agi but divine needs wisdom. So seems like everything would be weaker using a hybrid.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i go all str/agi and lure with fire of faith then spam tiger claw. i have like 23% crit, so im usually hitting 1.5k total with crits, and 700 w/o. wisdom on the other hand increases mana and spell crit. With divine breath, i never worry bout mana. The only loss is the slightly lower spell crit, which im willing to sacrafice. When im on a team, i have gear with healing power+ so i just switch out and heal instead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lordwill0 View Post
    i go all str/agi and lure with fire of faith then spam tiger claw. i have like 23% crit, so im usually hitting 1.5k total with crits, and 700 w/o. wisdom on the other hand increases mana and spell crit. With divine breath, i never worry bout mana. The only loss is the slightly lower spell crit, which im willing to sacrafice. When im on a team, i have gear with healing power+ so i just switch out and heal instead.
    So should I stick with my monk and make it military monk?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

add me on O and C. Just got it yesterday, IGN: RampageRush

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

@rangepwnsmeel, yes i would stay milit at lower lvls. its really hard to do anything as divine at low lvls, cause ur weak, and u run outa mana fast.
    Heres a broad description of classes IMO, choose what you like from the descriptions:
    Warrior - super tank, or high Dps, pretty good to start off. Have up to 8k-9k armor endgame. Pretty easy class to play, high survivability
    Ranger/assassin - kinda squishy at first(dies alot) but better end game. At high lvls, they hit, run, and stun, making them almost impossible to kill. really good at pvp
    Mage - can either be fire or frost. Fire goes for more dps, frost is more tactical/aoe. Really good for farming if theres a monk with you to heal. also good at pvp
    Monk - military or divine. military is more offensive, high hits, have mob killing skills. The last skill, deities infused, is really good because ur invincible for 15 seconds, letting you do as you will. Very effective for taking out bosses. the one and only problem is mana.
    Divine on the other hand lets you heal limitlessly after lvl 35, with the skill divine breath. this restores your mana so u can continously heal. prayer of pure faith is also good for teams. At low lvls, i recommend military, and switching to divine/milit after lvl 40.