Page 43 of 204 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Hopefully the mobs will be easier to kill due to being charmed by your mere presence in game
    Haha ikr I got Ladylove to lvl 6.. the warriors and whatever at that castle thingy eat me alive I keep dying lol. At least I finished the quest. Ladylove is an elf mage, Nymphic is an elf archer, and TheAlchemist is an elf monk (you know how I like my elves).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Echelong View Post
    There is one actually that takes you to a very fun place PVP land ><. Well you can do the quest but when you get to the pvp area you will most likely get swarmed with mobs and some idiots will start picking you off when you are killing the mobs. This is another one of those quests that I won't do, maybe I'll try it with a group later tonight.
    Yeah, I am not looking forward to that. What is the name of the quest, do you recall?What kind of idiots put a PvE quest in a PvP zone? I will try and avoid that one unless traveling with guildies

Btw, nice teaming on that quest last night, Ech. I'm still trying to get lucky and snag some more of the little worms for that other quest, think I am at 8/10.

P.s. I have a bunch of spores I have picked up randomly, says quest item, but haven't run across the quest yet...anyone know?
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ladylove View Post
    Haha ikr I got Ladylove to lvl 6.. the warriors and whatever at that castle thingy eat me alive I keep dying lol. At least I finished the quest. Ladylove is an elf mage, Nymphic is an elf archer, and TheAlchemist is an elf monk (you know how I like my elves).
    Lol. Elf power. Me and Bearded are Elf Warriors, they are pretty OP. Word on the street is that the mages are pretty underpowered. Btw, only the monks can heal, just so ya know.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Lol. Elf power. Me and Bearded are Elf Warriors, they are pretty OP. Word on the street is that the mages are pretty underpowered. Btw, only the monks can heal, just so ya know.
    Sigh I know about the heals Maybe I'll change one.. can we get more character slots? That way I can have all four different elves.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah, I am not looking forward to that. What is the name of the quest, do you recall?What kind of idiots put a PvE quest in a PvP zone? I will try and avoid that one unless traveling with guildies

Btw, nice teaming on that quest last night, Ech. I'm still trying to get lucky and snag some more of the little worms for that other quest, think I am at 8/10.

P.s. I have a bunch of spores I have picked up randomly, says quest item, but haven't run across the quest yet...anyone know?
    You get a quest in the next town for the spores. It's a repeatable quest, just like the worm ones, 38s each! Worms drop like candy off the purple praying mantis type dudes. The little dinosaur guys that look like mini-tricerotops drop the spores mostly.

Oh and give me a shout if you get caught in the PVP zone.I've been dueling anyone I can get my hands on. We can roll deep and crack some skulls.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

Yea but you have to purchase them. I'm at level 33 and i usually kill monsters before they can even touch me B)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Sigh I know about the heals Maybe I'll change one.. can we get more character slots? That way I can have all four different elves.
    You can buy an additional slot with 10 runes, which cost real money!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RedRyder View Post
    Yea but you have to purchase them. I'm at level 33 and i usually kill monsters before they can even touch me B)
    K lol. Yeah, I've been trying to start targeting from far away. Usually about half dead when they get to me. Of course, I'm preying on goblins and st00f.

EaSt, TeXaS> Out In Sticks ,Huntin For Some Deer,Hog,Fish,A New Gun,Drinkin Beer And Wasting Bullets
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Darkchylde<>WarriorNinerlife<>ArcherRhowen<>Witch ME...IN A GUILD?!?...HELL, NAH!!!!! !!!!!HOOK EM HORNS
    AwAy WE GO //WhIsKeY bUrNs Me uP,wInE tUrNs AlL My tEeTh Red,TeQuIlLa mAkEs Me LoCo,ChAmPgNe HuRtS mY hEaD....Im JuS a COLD BEER DRANKER CHECK OUT MY POP TOP FANGER

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    You get a quest in the next town for the spores. It's a repeatable quest, just like the worm ones, 38s each! Worms drop like candy off the purple praying mantis type dudes. The little dinosaur guys that look like mini-tricerotops drop the spores mostly.

Oh and give me a shout if you get caught in the PVP zone.I've been dueling anyone I can get my hands on. We can roll deep and crack some skulls.
    Yeah, I do remember getting several worms from those guys, but trying to remember where the heck they were...back near Borderan, right? I got a couple off of yellow weaver spiders, but it was rare.

I will be out tonight imbibing in adult beverages for Cinco de Mayo, so not sure if I will be on....I generally don't duel because ppl try to start duels while I'm busy messing with stash or questing, but when I do...well, the only time I have lost on my warrior is...oh wait I haven't (yet)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

K lol. Yeah, I've been trying to start targeting from far away. Usually about half dead when they get to me. Of course, I'm preying on goblins and st00f.
    Lol sounds a lot like my experience so far, feel like I chose the wrong class :O

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    Lol sounds a lot like my experience so far, feel like I chose the wrong class :O
    I'll figure it out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah, I do remember getting several worms from those guys, but trying to remember where the heck they were...back near Borderan, right? I got a couple off of yellow weaver spiders, but it was rare.

I will be out tonight imbibing in adult beverages for Cinco de Mayo, so not sure if I will be on....I generally don't duel because ppl try to start duels while I'm busy messing with stash or questing, but when I do...well, the only time I have lost on my warrior is...oh wait I haven't (yet)
    Lol.

When you get to Glimmermoor, which is your next town from the sounds of it, you will see those two types of enemies I just mentioned. They are lvl 23-24.

Senior Member Wbto-Angeluscustos's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

i havent lost in a duel yet either 12/12
    (THANKS TO LADYLOVE) BEST SIG MAKER!

Angeluscustos - 70 Birdie | Wbto - 65 Pally | Murtaghthorn - 35 Twink | Wbtowbto - 45 Twink |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ladylove you should play a monk. Monk can charm a mob for 15 seconds or so

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Lol.

When you get to Glimmermoor, which is your next town from the sounds of it, you will see those two types of enemies I just mentioned. They are lvl 23-24.
    Already been to Glimmermoor, did a couple of the quests (but not all) and I am trying to finish the worms to get some antivenom or something...not online so I don't really recall. I also have a quest to kill some of the little triceratops-looking guys, at first as I was like "hey those are cute little fellas" and then damn near got whooped when two mobbed me...they actually hit pretty hard.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

The pvp area is not as bad as some people say it is. First if a player kills you, you don't lose any gold and almost no one attacks you only some lousy players that attack you when you are killing mobs and then run away. I have one that I will kill him every time I see him; he is from Asylum I forgot the exact name but I know when I see him starts with L and he is an elf ranger 23.

Other than a few idiots its not that bad.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by joeychandler View Post
    As soon as you can, put a point into Pin Feet on the Archer skill tree...game changer for archers...freezes them for a few secs and you can unload rapid shot on them. They'll be half-dead before they even get near you, and I unload with Shadow Strike melee on them with two maces and poof dead mob.

Also, if you have put pts into the Weapon Toxicity, make sure to do it every 30 mins, helps out big time.

Getting mobbed by more than one enemy is bad news on the archer though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

The pvp area is not as bad as some people say it is. First if a player kills you, you don't lose any gold and almost no one attacks you only some lousy players that attack you when you are killing mobs and then run away. I have one that I will kill him every time I see him; he is from Asylum I forgot the exact name but I know when I see him starts with L and he is an elf ranger 23.

So what is the point of attacking other players doing quests? Is it a FFA zone or something? Sorry for the nooby question, haven't quite made it there yet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

A Hunter (maybe same guy) attacked me when I was killing a mob in PVP zone. I ran away from the mob but got kill by him. After I respawn, I tried to kill him but he ran away. Suck thing monk doesn't have any instant cast or dot spell.