Page 51 of 204 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

2h Les, all the way.

Think I'll respec the second I get 10 gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Omg I totally forgot about skillbooks for Offensive Shout. DOH!! I'm gonna go buy them with my mule and overnight them to my warrior

Thing with attack speed on 2h -- it only affects regular attack, right? Not skills. So is it really as useful as a skill that increases your overall damage?
    That is actually a good thing if the speed affected your skills then you would do less damage on your skills. This isn't like PL where fast weapons are almost always better, here the slower the weapon the higher the skill damage.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

2H, if you are gonna go the no-shield route...just does massive damage. I was owning at lvl 17-19 with a 2H Spear and then at 19 with some Mace. Been using 1H/Shield in Swamps mostly, but when I switch to 2H depending on the mob, it just whomps.
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Ok, you all convinced me 2h it is -- so I should max out the 2h expert skill?

Btw, I just hit 2300 business currency. I'm almost lvl 24, and at 25 I'll buy advanced smithing. So Echelong, I may be able to give you all my HQ scraps -- I have like 4-5 stacks ATM. Then I'm gonna need the exquisite stuff (which I haven't seen yet -- where is it?)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Rolled a ranger last night. All I gotta say is WOW. Mass damage and super fun so far. Might be looking at my new main

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Rolled a ranger last night. All I gotta say is WOW. Mass damage and super fun so far. Might be looking at my new main
    Till you try a warrior

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, can I say how much I DESPISE the "Get more Coins" link? I keep tapping it by accident and it never loads, so I have to force close it. It's just a force of habit -- I think it's in the spot where you's close the window in PL? Or am I clicking it from some other habit? Either way, grrrrr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok, you all convinced me 2h it is -- so I should max out the 2h expert skill?

Btw, I just hit 2300 business currency. I'm almost lvl 24, and at 25 I'll buy advanced smithing. So Echelong, I may be able to give you all my HQ scraps -- I have like 4-5 stacks ATM. Then I'm gonna need the exquisite stuff (which I haven't seen yet -- where is it?)
    Kool I can use them to buy the recipes I hit 2300 last night and bought the advance but it only has 1 recipe when you buy it. I am farming the exquisite ones on the pvp area out of 25+ mobs. I get ores every time I see one but on pvp area there are a lot of people are farming them.

I will be farming them tonight and do some grinding till I get at least 10 stacks or more and with the gold I make I will buy the furs I need to craft. And send Teena the cloth I get.

Till you try a warrior
    I love my assassin ranger even though warriors are pretty nice and the armor looks great.
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Hey Les, I was off last night mostly (Cinco de Vodka, after all) and I see you blew by me level-wise, lol. I will send you 35 marcasite for that sword, I keep forgetting...unfortunately my mule is in Silence and main in Glimmermoor with no AH. Time for a road-trip with the ranger.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Guys, is this a glitch? I have this quest but no idea where to get the item. I got a diff potion from the academy, but it's not for this quest. And no one else in the academy has anything for me. I haven't the slightest clue what to do with it. And it's already green, so I should have done it already!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    156 Posts

Haha les I've tried a warrior to level 5 or so. It's pretty nice. But it's an Orc and I already despise the Orc zone. So I might try it again as a human later on. I'm doing the bow spec ATM for now until I'm higher. Then assassain all the way

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

And Moog, I'm already so used to running back and forth to the mailbox. I have my mule in Silence buying me quest books and storing advanced ores for me, and my archer in Bellshoal who I send all my stuff to auction. Not bad. I do have to go back to the civilized world to buy smithing recipes, tho, when I hit 25. And we should so team up if you're in my area, Moog!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zojak View Post
    Haha les I've tried a warrior to level 5 or so. It's pretty nice. But it's an Orc and I already despise the Orc zone. So I might try it again as a human later on. I'm doing the bow spec ATM for now until I'm higher. Then assassain all the way
    The Orc zone is only for a few quests. It's pretty quick, then you go to the civilized world with everyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Les, that quest/potion (I can't see the pic, blocked at work) is to go and spray on some skeleton zombies and warriors is different from the quest for the antidote to take back to Glimmermoor...I just did them both this morning. To get the antidote, just talk to the Grandmaster NPC in the Academy, a dialogue will come up where you ask him for the antidote and he just gives it to you, even though he has no quest icon over his head. Run back to Glimmermoor, done.

I am not sure if I will be on tonight, but I am at about 23.5 but in the same area as you, so maybe we can link up for a bit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thx Moog. I just talked to everyone in the academy and eventually got it. Omg I love Glimmermoore! Awesome quest rewards! Rocking my new shoulderpads and bow!

Btw I just crit 774 with pounding glow!

And I saw a freaking HUGE elite boss, but someone had got most of his health down by the time I saw him

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Thx Moog. I just talked to everyone in the academy and eventually got it. Omg I love Glimmermoore! Awesome quest rewards! Rocking my new shoulderpads and bow!

Btw I just crit 774 with pounding glow!

And I saw a freaking HUGE elite boss, but someone had got most of his health down by the time I saw him
    Oooh, I must not have unlocked those quests yet....I only had time to finish the repeatable worms one, the spray zombies/skeltons ones, and ran back to Glimmermoor to turn in the antidote one...are the bow and shoulderpads quests after that? My shoulderpads I have now are 101 armor but I have a lvl 24 set with 120ish in my stash waiting....are they better?

Yeah, against a single tgt Pounding Glow is da bomb diggity. I assume you upgraded your Off Shout with skill books as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I didn't do the spray quest yet bc I can't fond the zombies and the skeleton warriors weren't counting towards the quest, even tho they died.

The pads are 118, do yours are prob a bit better. Lots and lots of quests in Glimmermoore. Sadly, one seems to be a spawning npc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Btw, all you warriors -- I'm hitting lvl 25 soon and have more than enough currency for advanced smithing. If you'd like me to make you the lvl 25+ goods, just provide me with some exquisite scraps and primal iron ores (those I can spare, so the scraps are the important part).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

I didn't do the spray quest yet bc I can't fond the zombies and the skeleton warriors weren't counting towards the quest, even tho they died.

The pads are 118, do yours are prob a bit better. Lots and lots of quests in Glimmermoore. Sadly, one seems to be a spawning npc
    You have to do the spray zombies one first...just go out of the castle and turn due southwest...they are all over the shallow lake area, are blue/purple in color. Go turn it in, then you get pretty much the same quest but against the skelton warriors. The warriors are in packs of 6 or 7, but do very very little damage if you are 1H/Shield, I just stood in the middle of them and spraypotioned away while getting beat on, and I just popped Courage once in a while and I was fine.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Yeah the warriors were hitting me in the teens lol. With a 2h sword, no shield. I'll have to look for the zombies then. I want to reach 25 already so I can wear my crafted items AND craft new ones