Page 70 of 204 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 4061

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: O&C IGN database

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ellyidol View Post
    I'm not sure if I got the reason why, but maybe because Gameloft is US based? When I created my character and was choosing a server, I chose Asia first, and got the "You might lag in this server" prompt, and same with the Europe server. I didn't get any for the US server.

Maybe everyone is going into the US server because of this? I'm in Sydney, so I was thinking Asia would be closer.
    I was chosen Asia as default and when I chose America or Europe, I got that "You might experience lag in this server." warning.
    =================================================
    In-game characters: Ishmu, Archer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    I was chosen Asia as default and when I chose America or Europe, I got that "You might experience lag in this server." warning.
    Where are you from?

Since you're in the American, you actually getting lag?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Where are you from?

Since you're in the American, you actually getting lag?
    Currently located somewhere in the tropical paradise know as the Philippines.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Moogerfooger View Post
    Have you tried locking the X axis, Elly? Not sure what you mean by rotating, but by locking the X axis, it keeps you always faced toward your tgt...I assume youse know this though.
    I just gave it some quick thought, this would probably work well if you are a healer and would want to just focus on healing the tank.
    I was wondering how hard healing in this game would be if you didn't use an iPad. Too small in an iPhone / iTouch.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shmoo View Post
    Currently located somewhere in the tropical paradise know as the Philippines.
    Doi, I remember you telling me that. You shouldn't really lag I think, when I play at home (Cebu) in US servers, I don't.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    471 Posts

I'm In the states and I'm getting log in problems too. It took 30 mins one time just to log in

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Elly, skipping the quests in the pvp zone also means no dp from them. And I have to find a place to farm that isn't in the pvp zone. Ugh why can't these pk losers just get a life?
    A bunch of people are having the same problem as my warrior, and GL said they're working on it and will update us when they know more. I hope they can make everything go back to normal again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lesrider View Post
    Elly, skipping the quests in the pvp zone also means no dp from them. And I have to find a place to farm that isn't in the pvp zone. Ugh why can't these pk losers just get a life?
    A bunch of people are having the same problem as my warrior, and GL said they're working on it and will update us when they know more. I hope they can make everything go back to normal again!
    I made an archer too just today, so will experience all the PK, little do they know..

Yeah I saw your forum post. I still find their support, although better now, weak.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

There's been log-in issues lately, my bro and I have gotten them. Time usually gets me on always though, just annoying.

X-axis or Y-axis? I only see a Y-option, and no I have it ticked off, should it be ticked on?
    Yeah, I was finally able to log in for a bit.

Sorry, what I meant was the option to lock the horizontal camera or whatever the option says. I thought I had it checked, but when I looked, I didn't. I just know that when I lock on an enemy, I tent to auto-rotate and face the enemy if I am standing still which helped me out, as I was overwhelmed (and not in a good way) the first coupla days by the view spinning around in combat...which it still does. I've just gotten used to it.

37. Down in the Hall of Reverie fishfolk area, finally done with the PvP Zone of Death quests, and I am skipping on those repeatables. I assume the Desert comes soon?

I got on PL last night for a bit and was trying to change my vertical view, lol. But i had a blast doing a few random runs with peeps. I popped into a PUG and two ppl were like "Hai I haz seen yous on forumz!"
    Moogerfooger - Dex Bird | Moogerfoogerz - Dual Bear |Brutalityz - loser mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Moog, stop playing your warrior! You're getting too far ahead of me lvl an alt with me instead.

And I bumped into someone yesterday in O&C who recognized me from PL lol. I felt bad I didn't recognize his name.

Anyone feel like helping me get some quests done on my archer in the pvp zone? I need a bodyguard. GL said they're working on the glitch that broke mine and other chars, but I have no idea how long it'll take and I still want to be able to play. I just hate the pvp zone and the pkers who sneak up behind your back while you're questing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Ok, so for those of you who saw that spot I was farming yesterday, (just north of Camp Hemir) that giant tortoise does drops blues. There is also a ton of silver ore here. I must have farmed over 200 in about an hour and half, got some nice EXP, and a 10 minute treasure chest spawn that can have blues. I got these two minutes apart. If a monk wants the staff, they can have it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    Ok, so for those of you who saw that spot I was farming yesterday, (just north of Camp Hemir) that giant tortoise does drops blues. There is also a ton of silver ore here. I must have farmed over 200 in about an hour and half, got some nice EXP, and a 10 minute treasure chest spawn that can have blues. I got these two minutes apart. If a monk wants the staff, they can have it.

Omg sick. What lvl are you? I wanna farm there when my warrior's back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I'm lvl 32 atm. I'm going to get to around 34 before moving to the next area. I messed the screen shots up. The damage on the staff isn't very high, but very nice stats.

Les, you might want those leather boots you see in the picture there. They gives 10 dodge and 10 parry. Thought it was pretty significant.

I've been farming the turtle, getting the chest and silver, then running to my mailbox to send to my mule. I have enough time to hop on my mule and auction off my goodies, and get back in time with my main to get the treasure chest in time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

That sword goes for like 15g min in the AH...I almost bought one but didn't

Imma gonna have to go back and farm a little up there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm lvl 32 atm. I'm going to get to around 34 before moving to the next area. I messed the screen shots up. The damage on the staff isn't very high, but very nice stats.

Les, you might want those leather boots you see in the picture there. They gives 10 dodge and 10 parry. Thought it was pretty significant.

I've been farming the turtle, getting the chest and silver, then running to my mailbox to send to my mule. I have enough time to hop on my mule and auction off my goodies, and get back in time with my main to get the treasure chest in time.
    Wow and you don't have any other competition? I'm surprised.

What lvl are the boots? My archer's only 23 right now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

They are in the 20's I believe Les, and no, not much of any competition. I got my treasure taken once but an assassin that used stealth so I didn't see him. He must have been tapping on the screen as the chest came up.

Yeah Moog, I saw that going for 25g actually, but I'm going to keep it. I'll probably sell the staff though.
    Last edited by BeardedBear; 05-11-2011 at 08:03 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Oh man, this is killing me that I can't join you over there

Sure, if you don't need the boots, send em over. If I can't use them, I'll send em back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thought everyone should see this for stats on each race.

http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.co...65556#msg65556

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Thought everyone should see this for stats on each race.

http://onlinegames-forum.gameloft.co...65556#msg65556
    Tbh, I don't think it matters one lick what race you are starting off, these differences are only a few points and is easily overcome by equip bonuses, etc. What WOULD be nice to know is at say lvl 30, to compare the base stats to see if there is a big difference. Like Les is an Orc warrior and I am an Elf Warrior (theoretically the worst according to that) but I wonder if we unequipped all gear, how much diff would there be? It might be a lot, or none at all hardly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Here is a link to the Ranger talents tree someone made it and you can use it to check your skills. The build that is there is going to be my build at 60 unless I change one or two points so you have an idea on what I am doing.

http://www.war-tools.com/t72427.html...11550311305121

@Elly how much do you think an epic leather chest piece would go for on the AH?
    Sig by KLEMEN
    IGN: E͡ℭ͟ӈҿͥ͜lͣoͫղg level 56 Mega Mage/Sewer mage ~ EchelongX lvl 55 Dex Bird