Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Beta accounts?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post

May i ask why you have posted the same screenshot? This is the same SS from AL announcement's CoC beta sign up thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    May i ask why you have posted the same screenshot? This is the same SS from AL announcement's CoC beta sign up thread.
    Nop this is one I took in game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Sould my email have to be Apple ID or no? To be accepted in beta?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    I dunno about that

My name displays Ruizhe#1998
    and people on my friends list just show their names like:
    JustG's IGN is Justg#0000, but on my friends list, his name is just Justg.

The numbers are used as identifiers so that more than one person can have the same name, but to prevent impersonations/confusion, the numbers are different for each person, so that should one person impersonate another, people can tell the impersonator is not the other player based on his IGN numbers.
    I really hate this new names is stupid unique names are just useless now I would be better of naming jsbdbd then have 50 people named fire or master. Jsbdbd or other random names are going to be more unique then Common names. Btw if u want a decent name play the game in beta or when game releases. Not look at it and come back 5 months later complaining u dint have a good name. I really hate this idea. People will still get scammed its online game. I heard u can't trade currency so what's the point if the unique name identifier. All just dumb because people complain they dint have a original name.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumsaati View Post
    I have one more question when i took some names like earth it shows like earth#2242 but other random names showing normal like kumsaati no other numbers it shows i took it first and its original? it wont get number? or bug?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AL Tvvin View Post
    I really hate this new names is stupid unique names are just useless now I would be better of naming jsbdbd then have 50 people named fire or master. Jsbdbd or other random names are going to be more unique then Common names. Btw if u want a decent name play the game in beta or when game releases. Not look at it and come back 5 months later complaining u dint have a good name. I really hate this idea. People will still get scammed its online game. I heard u can't trade currency so what's the point if the unique name identifier. All just dumb because people complain they dint have a original name.

Also im thinking same i dont like new name system in everygame user get which name he want (without numbers) its how its going if you old you should be good like in al etc i dont have cool name in al but i have respec to who has cool names

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Then what about people who didn't find this game until later down the road?

As much as I'd like that only I had the name Ruizhe, I'm fine with the CoC current naming system.

In Legends games, it was one name, and no one else can have it. Leading to scams and "selling names". So in the Battle games, they let anyone have any name. But because sometimes two players have the same name and base design and are in the same guild. It caused confusion. So now STS has numbers after the name, personally I think this is a great idea, and gives everyone the opportunity to get the name they want

Just my opinion

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

As much as I'd like that only I had the name Ruizhe, I'm fine with the CoC current naming system.

In Legends games, it was one name, and no one else can have it. Leading to scams and "selling names". So in the Battle games, they let anyone have any name. But because sometimes two players have the same name and base design and are in the same guild. It caused confusion. So now STS has numbers after the name, personally I think this is a great idea, and gives everyone the opportunity to get the name they want

Just my opinion
    I didnt see something like that before in any game.Person should be take which name he want without numbers its rule of nature if he new player ofc old ones should has legend name.I dont agree with you this time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Just my opinion
    There is a difference between veterans and newbies. No other game does it. Plus how would buying names scam work I heard u cent trade currency in clash of champions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

There is a difference between veterans and newbies. No other game does it. Plus how would buying names scam work I heard u cent trade currency in clash of champions

Its Call of Champions

Ok think like this.
    Call of Champions is a game 4 years old and today date is July 2019
    All the names taken and you choose jdbgj
    You join a game
    Everyone who farms kills or making kdr are attacking you
    They win the game
    Same game repeats(team don't change until you find luck)
    You play 5-10 games getting farmed like this
    Now

Let's imagine you so pro to be farmed
    Then
    you add players over here
    You know the new players who do add but don't talk or if talk they don't talk that good things
    No old or good player adding you
    In call of champions, people don't see how other is fighting. So no body will see your proness
    You get lonely and decide to quit
    And you lose the fun of this game. If you'll think all these in just a joke then I can't do but if you'll think pratically then you'll understand what i am saying.

And if people wanted to complain they had been complaining still because Call of Champions would have 100-250 members now(leaving alpha) and many names which come first in our mind are taken and have a code.
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingshahzeb View Post
    Its Call of Champions

Ok think like this.
    Call of Champions is a game 4 years old and today date is July 2019
    All the names taken and you choose jdbgj
    You join a game
    Everyone who farms kills or making kdr are attacking you
    They win the game
    Same game repeats(team don't change until you find luck)
    You play 5-10 games getting farmed like this
    Now

Let's imagine you so pro to be farmed
    Then
    you add players over here
    You know the new players who do add but don't talk or if talk they don't talk that good things
    No old or good player adding you
    In call of champions, people don't see how other is fighting. So no body will see your proness
    You get lonely and decide to quit
    And you lose the fun of this game. If you'll think all these in just a joke then I can't do but if you'll think pratically then you'll understand what i am saying.

And if people wanted to complain they had been complaining still because Call of Champions would have 100-250 members now(leaving alpha) and many names which come first in our mind are taken and have a code.
    Now we are in 2015 arcane legends published in 2012 and nobody using name like jwjkwk etc.You can get creative names it isnt same in LoL too?
    Solution is people can able to put nunbers on their names so you can get cool names if you want master and its taken you can try M4ster or MasterYoda or 1Master1 o0Master0o see still cool names avaible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    387 Posts

Look at League of Legends. 27 million people play daily, each with different igns. I don't even know how many igns there are total in that game, but the fact that one day we will run out of igns is pretty off.

In my opinion, I feel as if names should have a limit to 1. There will definitely be less trading/selling of names since the only way to pay for it will be cash and not gold like some other games. For me anyways, I really dislike seeing those numbers next to name and living with the fact that there could also be hundreds of instanthumors out there.

@Ruizhe
    I don't see how it isn't fair to the people coming in down the line. This goes for any game and there is hardly anyone complaining that they don't have their unique igns after coming in the game 3 years down the road. It should be first come, first serve, just like any other game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Dang this game looks so cool, can't wait until i get into the beta access...

Surfingbear, surfingmage, surfingfox, surfingrhino and surfingbirdie

Theonebear, iisak, isurfi, powandwissuck, Chaosfarm and leftfootofgod