Thread: Since the cooldown my mage just isn't the same!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Thumbs down Since the cooldown my mage just isn't the same!

I'm getting frustrated because I'm playing in the sewers at level 56 and whenever lower ranked players or archers join me with armors in the eighty's to ninety's they start dropping like flies then I have to resurrect them which usually gets me killed?
    Before the cool down I could do it all and maybe that wasn't fair, but it's also not fair I spent 6 months and 1.900,000 dollars getting my characters to level 56 only to have my character function at about 75 percent capacity.
    somebody told me to have a dexterity mage,I don't see how that will help so I've been playing a lot of games with only mages but I understand the other two classes play a major role in the game.
    I just don't want to spend my whole game reviving people,it's a waste of my time and it's not fun! I miss the way my character use to be.
    I was very irritable tonight so if I booted you or if I seemed tense I apologize. not feeling well.

I think im ready for a break I have not won a pink in 3 weeks the and the games not fun.
    Do any of you mages find it irritating that you get yelled at for not reviving fast enough for these people have the audacity to come into a game with an armor of 61 or 82.
    Tell me what you guys and gals think.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Well according to what im reading, its the parties problem. If the party is ok, than you shouldnt have problems.. im not having any ;D
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default Another new pet peeve

What's up with these lazy people that die two inches from the beginning of the game but they will not respawn at the entrance.
    I have people coming up to me daily saying they have heard about my reputation from the forums.
    As it stands when I boot somebody I have to say sorry friend or come again, that was universally decided by all my detractors as the appropriate thing that I should be doing.
    And as the highest level mage is it my job to save everybody?
    I've also known seen a trend of people bailing out a games left and right.
    I don't know if it's because of lag or the servers but it's very annoying.
    Let's face it it's easier play a game with a full house, that upsets me more than being booted when people come and go and fart around.
    Somebody left my game today be right back, another person, oh I have to go help a friend.
    I'm like were in the middle of the game here.
    There seems to be no etiquette no rules no structure and everybody's doing whatever the hell they want.
    Everyone's all caught up in this profanity That they don't realize the quality of play I find is going down And the caliber of players is not what it use to be!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I know constructive criticism is allowed and I'm not trying to troll, so I am expressing my opinion but I don't need 20 people coming down on me. I would just like a forum where I can express how I feel in an articulate fashion without everybody getting all bent out of shape or getting banned for a week.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

When there is no lag I find I do very well. I have full raid and die on occasion. I changed my tactics after GCD in order not to die. I used to fight right behind the tank or if mage is out in front behind him or her. Now I stay close to the end and kite. My crits do great and damage is good. Takes a little more strategy than it used to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In my opinion, GCD has hurt this game more then it has helped.
    Last edited by Yoshura; 04-28-2011 at 01:48 AM.
    Brotherhood / 兄弟盟 - A guild for 1337 players

Yosharu 56 Bear, Yoshura 56 Bird, Aeryol 56 Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by modredd View Post
    Let's face it it's easier play a game with a full house, that upsets me more than being booted when people come and go and fart around.
    Only in this game when that phrase can have dual meanings!
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.