Thread: Surface 3 vs Arcane Legends?

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Default Surface 3 vs Arcane Legends?

Hello! Just trying to get some input from people who may have a Surface 3, or have at least tried out Arcane Legends on a Surface 3. (NOT PRO!) I was just wondering how Arcane Legends performs on it, I'm getting a Surface 3 for my soon to be college self. I'm not getting a laptop for gaming, nor am I considering upgrading to anything else for better specs or whatever, but I was just wondering if Arcane Legends was playable on it. Thanks for any answers of the performance, I feel like it should be able to, but I'm not sure the specs that AL requires and I've only played it on mobile devices or my PC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Hello! Just trying to get some input from people who may have a Surface 3, or have at least tried out Arcane Legends on a Surface 3. (NOT PRO!) I was just wondering how Arcane Legends performs on it, I'm getting a Surface 3 for my soon to be college self. I'm not getting a laptop for gaming, nor am I considering upgrading to anything else for better specs or whatever, but I was just wondering if Arcane Legends was playable on it. Thanks for any answers of the performance, I feel like it should be able to, but I'm not sure the specs that AL requires and I've only played it on mobile devices or my PC.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    Surface 3 vs arrcane legends sounds like a game comparison.

As if your surface 3, i have a real life friend who plays on it, the graphics are great, game functions well (depends on internet connection as well). AL is most easily playable on Win.8+bSince you have a touch screen, so you can use it for skills while you can use the keys for movement/chat/potions....