Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: My Dilemma

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    You never need to apologize for agreeing with me Are you Canadian, by any chance?
    Hehehe. No, but I am Midwestern. We apologize for everything, except perhaps breathing.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

Yeah I agree, most my friends are already tired of me complaining about this game honestly it's only them keeping me here, I used to play this game a lot like 10 hours a day now I play around 2 max. It's just sad to see this game become this

Enviado do meu SM-G350 através de Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts

I think part of it is also the way the game has slowed down. When I started this game there was something new, however small- a new pet, a new vanity, every couple of weeks, and new mini content every month to keep us going mid expansion like the release of the "explore" map, PvP releases and updates, and the nordr mines, the first arena, new bosses added to arena, etc.

There was constantly either something new, or something just on the horizon to look forward to.

It looks like sts are trying to recreate that with the weekly events, and with this expansion being released in phases, with elites still to come and potentially a part 2 where a couple more maps are opened, and teasers coming massively in advance.

I guess for some players, it is just a case of the spell being broken during the past two ridiculously long expansions. Once a kid realises Santa doesn't exist, its pretty hard for them to get back that "magic" feeling they once had?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
    Let me clarify what I mean by the elites being a bit too difficult.

--->For ankhs, you need gold/plat. <--
    Or Klaas... You can hit Klaas up to 3 times a day. He is quite friendly when it comes to handing out ankhs it seems.
    One of my chars has hundreds of ankhs, and they all came from Klaas. I use this character to store items that won't fit in the stash, but I also do daily quest and Klaas/Shazbot with him so end up with gold and goodies as well.

As for the Elites they are doable with just the old mythic armor and picking off mobs one by one, but it takes forever (like 45 minutes a map). So the level is probably just fine for them, the problem is that there doesn't really seem to be anything worth farming in them anymore.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to PhoenixPrime For This Useful Post: