Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Looting Arcane and Mythic on Lock crates is not the same as before

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

And actually have recently found this totally amazing game that is Japanese and finally come over to usa. It's beautiful, I mean breathtaking. And you can have tons of skills and they still keep the ui clean by putting it on this rotating disc, so there are only four up but you can spin it up or down to reveal more of your skills. It has peaked my interest for now at least until elites come here.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

That's my cleric!

Oh wait I got off topic. Lol sorry. I'm just so excited about this new game, heh.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post

That's my cleric!

Oh wait I got off topic. Lol sorry. I'm just so excited about this new game, heh.
    Does the game encourage stat variety or just primary stat overload like AL?
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faliziaga View Post
    I would suggest to stop complaining about what we get, STS is a small company, busy with their new Moba game. I have capped characters in 4 legends games and all of a sudden in the beginning of this year we were told that there will be no more updates in 3 of them. We can be grateful that they keep the servers going.
    They promised us that they have exciting things for us in AL, so let's be optimistic. And always keep in mind that the end is inherent in the beginning.
    Not complaining about what we get, just asking to be able to use what we already have. All those maps going to waste is sad. The devs put a lot of work into those and now they just sit there unused. Players run them once for AP's and never go back.

Wouldn't the game be much more stimulating if you could farm all the elite maps for loot?
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    Does the game encourage stat variety or just primary stat overload like AL?
    I need to find the game forums and read how to play. I'm just sort of spreading out points as I earn them. So far it's been neat and I'm taking the time to enjoy being a nub. Lol. It's a lot more intense than AL but man the game engine is so nice. It is ginormous dl though.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Steam punk hat vanity!!! Legit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

off topic, actually not new game, its 2013 released
    Name:  image (1).png
Views: 226
Size:  640.5 KB
    my newbie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

What's the game called?
    Let's make kids

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Fun thread. (:

AL is best though and has my heart.!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Fun thread. (:

AL is best though and has my heart.!!
    Me too and it's also how I met Candy so you can understand why it's emotional for me as well! Great guild great friends and usually great community... until recently at least. Some of the attacks by a handful of people aren't welcome and just ruin things for everyone else. Also for new noobs trying to decide if they want to join our community it reflects terribly on all of us... just a thought. I've been around long enough to know how fun, interesting, and constructive Arlor and it's forums can be despite differences or disagreements . I've ironically found common ground with some people I've known for long time on the forums in a great way and, on the other hand, this thread has shown some true colors of some others which is disappointing but not surprising.
    It's our guild and our strong friendships which keeps me logging on these days. I can't say enough how great of a group of tight, laid back friends we've become all in Arlor!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

11. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Looks to me sts will be calling it quits soon on al after they can rack in as much cash as possible first. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Did you guys feel happy every time you loot arcane times?

For me no.. you spend 1-2m Gold for buying Ren lock Crates and you get 1 arcane item.. toor , maridos worse case shard worth 600-800k..
    Looting arcane items this days are its like looting legendary gears..
    you will break even with gold and lose a lot of plats..
    So do you still want to open ren crates?

STS should add something wort opening crates. not its not worth it.. arcane is cheap...

You buy 1,700 plats for 100 USD and get what 2-3 arcane that will wort what? 3-5m? your 100USD is = to 3-5m if lucky..

before if your lucky you looted 1 arcane item sam, arcane maul if lucky shard 1 arcane loot will make you jump all over the place.. 1 item you can earn 20-100m gold...

LOL now its all trash...
    Since The Opening of The Village I have Bought the 1700 Plat 3 Times Now at £69.99 So what about $80.00 but still get the same amount of plat ( But I wont go into That) Ive also bought 165 Plat & a couple of the smaller Plat packs So Thats a whole lot of Plat for a few weeks And You say u got Toor I Wish !! All Ive had Is Maridos a couple of Arcane shards 950k and they have dropped again tonight, Lunar & 2 blood Rings Stanlee # 2 or 3 and Hax None of which are worth any more than 60K the items for my L46 Armour I have sold for 500 Gold as thats the going Rate Ive Opened 510 Ren Chests & a Few Massives & a large and I Bought about 12/14 Locks and again No Arcane Pets ie Toor or Golden Toor or Nekro I opened 50 Alone today all I got was the blood ruby and a stanlee after 50 Chests Ive Bought a Mythic Belt with 500 of my Tokens & I cant even get 1.4Mill for 500 Tokens Yet I see someone today selling 6 stanlee Pets & the same Person selling 8 Blood Rings .... I mean Unlucky Sorry Thats just not enough after spending this Kind of Cash Id at least Expect Toor or Golden Toor or Nekro But Noo. And Now after using 500 Tokens and being lucky too even make 1Mill on Belt I have too start all over again ....I would Be Happy Too Keep spending 100 Pounds a week on this Game But for what a few Shards and legend pets Even when I got Maridos it was after 430 Chests were opened.... Ive got 47 Re-Spects & 7 Damage Gems not even Superb or Noble Gems Green Gems in A So called Mythic Arcane or legend Chest.This is just not right Im Sorry But I just Feel like what a damn Slap in The Face Then You see people all running around with Nekro Buying more Nekros Toor, Arcane Pets ,Fossils shards and every other top Item who haven even spent a Penny of Real Money in the Game But Refuse too pay for items in Auction Then Hit you With Crazy Prices & wont spend their Pixel Money !!! This Is Definetky Back Too Front .... As I said I am willing too spend 100Pounds Sterling on this game a week But Come On You Gotta Show me Some Return.And as I had Plat I was Never getting Luck from Klass or the other guy so I have been buying my Luck Elixirs and I could farm using 3 Lucks in a row & get Ren chest As I dont drop legend items.Do they actually Drop ? anyways PLEASE...SORRY IF I seem like Im Moaning but im Upset and after anyone reads this if it was them & they are Honest They would be too,So Please STS Help Me Out Here,So I can Help The Game out by Keep Spending Real Money in The Game... Thank You
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 08-01-2015 at 05:36 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rosybuds View Post
    Since The Opening of The Village I have Bought the 1700 Plat 3 Times Now at £69.99 So what about $80.00 but still get the same amount of plat ( But I wont go into That) Ive also bought 165 Plat & a couple of the smaller Plat packs So Thats a whole lot of Plat for a few weeks And You say u got Toor I Wish !! All Ive had Is Maridos a couple of Arcane items 2 Lunar & 2 blood Rings Stanlee # 2 or 3 and Hax None of which are worth any more than 60K the items for my L46 Armour I have sold for 500 Gold as thats the going Rate Ive Opened 510 Ren Chests and I Bought about 12/14 Locks and again No Arcane Pets ie Toor or Golden Toor or Nekro I opened 50 Alone today all I got was the blood ruby and a stanlee after 50 Chests Ive Bought a Mythic Belt with 500 of my Tokens & I cant even get 1.4Mill for 500 Tokens Yet I see someone today selling 6 stanlee Pets & the same Person selling 8 Blood Rings .... I mean Unlucky Sorry Thats just not enough after spending this Kind of Cash Id at least Expect Toor or Golden Toor or Nekro But Noo. And Now after using 500 Tokens and being lucky too even make 1Mill on Belt I have too start all over again ....I would Be Happy Too Keep spending 100 Pounds a week on this Game But for what a few Shards and legend pets Even when I got Maridos it was after 430 Chests were opened.... Ive got 47 Re-Spects & 7 Damage Gems not even Superb or Noble Gems Green Gems in A So called Mythic Arcane or legend Chest.This is just not right Im Sorry But I just Feel like what a damn Slap in The Face Then You see people all running around with Nekro Buying more Nekros Toor, Arcane Pets ,Fossils shards and every other top Item who haven even spent a Penny of Real Money in the Game But Refuse too pay for items in Auction Then Hit you With Crazy Prices & wont spend their Pixel Money !!! This Is Definetky Back Too Front .... As I said I am willing too spend 100Pounds Sterling on this game a week But Come On You Gotta Show me Some Return... PLEASE...SORRY IF I seem like Im Moaning but im Upset and after anyone reads this if it was them & they are Honest They would be too So Please STS Help Me Out Here,So I can Help The Game out by Keep Spending Real Money in The Game... Thank You
    I understand and alright first off I got a 1700plat package and I got at least 7-8m off that one pack it really is not that hard if you use your head. Locks are a gamble as I have opened roughly 75 and gotten a maridos,and blood Ruby a long time ago.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    I understand and alright first off I got a 1700plat package and I got at least 7-8m off that one pack it really is not that hard if you use your head. Locks are a gamble as I have opened roughly 75 and gotten a maridos,and blood Ruby a long time ago.

Well now the same person is just selling a Mythic Belt too & undercut me I give Up !! But what do u mean use your head if All I got was all L46 Armour and Helms which dont sell for more than say even 1000 But Thats Pushing it.. And Green Gems, Re-Specs Damage & loot luck with as i said the few reasonably good things & I have opened 510 Ren Chests & 12/14 Locks which gave me worse L41 gear & opened 5 times more than you, And Spent over 3 times more I mean yea buying Lepres and selling them too make cash which I have done ... but sorry the point was what I got out the crates for the Amount Ive opened Theirs noway I could have made 7-8 mill from what came out of mine... Shards are now hitting 950K Maridos it over 1mill So No not a Hope in hell could I have made 7/8 mill from the drops No matter how I used my Head unless it was to Magically Treble the good drops. Just Hoping Sts Have a Read at This and maybe Realise for 5330 Plat Its Not Enough !! When see others with the Best Arcane Pets and Selling more of them or as I said how can some peeps get so many drops from opening So Little ...But I shall Take Your Point On Board and Think About how too make more Gold..

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Rosybuds For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Well now the same person is just selling a Mythic Belt too & undercut me I give Up !! But what do u mean use your head if All I got was all L46 Armour and Helms which dont sell for more than say even 1000 But Thats Pushing it.. And Green Gems, Re-Specs Damage & loot luck with as i said the few reasonably good things & I have opened 510 Ren Chests & 12/14 Locks which gave me worse L41 gear & opened 5 times more than you, And Spent over 3 times more I mean yea buying Lepres and selling them too make cash which I have done ... but sorry the point was what I got out the crates for the Amount Ive opened Theirs noway I could have made 7-8 mill from what came out of mine... Shards are now hitting 950K Maridos it over 1mill So No not a Hope in hell could I have made 7/8 mill from the drops No matter how I used my Head unless it was to Magically Treble the good drops. Just Hoping Sts Have a Read at This and maybe Realise for 5330 Plat Its Not Enough !! When see others with the Best Arcane Pets and Selling more of them or as I said how can some peeps get so many drops from opening So Little ...But I shall Take Your Point On Board and Think About how too make more Gold..
    The problem is you are waiting your plat opening locks try doing something else like let's say wait for elon event when it hits immediately buy energy kits sells those u will for sure make over 6m

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Farminer's For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Farminer's View Post
    The problem is you are waiting your plat opening locks try doing something else like let's say wait for elon event when it hits immediately buy energy kits sells those u will for sure make over 6m

Yep this is so true. You spent your plat gambling when you could have sold kits and made guaranteed gold. When you open locked expect to lose everything. That's what's most likely to happen. Bad investments can only be blamed on the spender.
    Last edited by Wutzgood; 08-02-2015 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Edit

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

My mindset has improved greatly on this whole thing. Everything is cheap, so celebrate. You won't rake in millions and millions popping but nor do you need to. We all don't need to drop huge cash anymore. Spend less and still get what you want.

The only bad thing I see is all the people in pvp using their Nekro wrong. Someone needs to write a guide on 'how to nekro like a pro'.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Ok Thanks Guys Basically Dont Spend a Penny of Real Money In A/L UnLess Their Is An Event.......
    As Thats The Only Way Too Get AnyThing Half Decent...
    Thanks Again...
    Last edited by Rosybuds; 08-03-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Ok Thanks Guys Basucally Dont Spen a Penny of Rel Money In A/L UnLess Their Is An Event.......
    As Thats The Only Way Too Get AnyThing Half Decent...
    Thanks Again...
    Pretty much. Enjoy the f2p. More money in our pockets!

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Nonsense thread. Ive made over 30m in the last 2 days, so to put an end to all your cries arcanes rain only if ur lucky. The end of story.

Btw buying ice spirit vanity