Thread: Question on quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Default Question on quest

Hi! I have questions regarding quest. My alien oasis is 45/46 and my bale sewer is 29/33. I don't know where the other quests are. Any ideas? I have already checked the thread http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ds-Quest-Guide so i really don't what im missing...

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

try finishing all the quests before it and look for the hint. otherwise cant help you there :-/
    http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8743/cerealsigpicfinal.png
    Signature Credits: Rebel

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Check Jones. Accept his daily quest and see if he offers another. The 4 remaining quests for Sewers are not available yet. I've tried asking for an official confirmation a few times but I haven't gotten one yet.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Tnx for the replies ive finished jones. Its really weird. When i was doing jones quest and i was done the next day there was an updatr saying it fixed jones prize quest maybe i was affected by thst update... Bug?? Ill try ro repeat it but daily quest there is really time consuming

Life is a game, boy. Life is a game that one plays according to the rules. J. D. Salinger The Catcher in the Rye
    Primary IGN: Elfwarden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elf-Orc-Naga View Post
    Tnx for the replies ive finished jones. Its really weird. When i was doing jones quest and i was done the next day there was an updatr saying it fixed jones prize quest maybe i was affected by thst update... Bug?? Ill try ro repeat it but daily quest there is really time consuming
    You don't have to do the daily quest again. Just accept it and see if he'll offer another quest. Go through my guide to every NPC and make sure they don't have anymore quests to offer.
    Stuck in the game? Don't know what to do? Try this new awesome section on the forums which contains guides created by players to address various game issues. Click HERE to go to it! You can also use the nifty SEARCH feature on these forums to find your answer as well.