Thread: The future for Pocket Legends

Guardian of Alterra Physiologic's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Default The future for Pocket Legends

With the advent of what are considered "2nd generation mobile MMOs" such as Order & Chaos and World of Midgard, I was wondering what you guys at STS are cooking to combat the rise of sudden competition. PL has been comfortably successful because mobile MMO competition was non-existent until now. A technology roadmap was delivered when PL was first launched to foster on-going interest in our game and it was mostly delivered in small bites, but we expected it - now, major updates are a bit more secretive and usually are revealed anywhere from a couple of weeks to one month prior to their implementation.

I was wondering if we, the consumers, would have an updated technology roadmap to at least give us a hint at what's going on for the future - more incentive to keep us in the loop. When we're left in the dark, we tend to stray towards these new, fancier mobile MMOs and I'm actually quite afraid that some people may never come back. Of course this is all scary speculation at the moment, but competition is competition - consumers will naturally travel to the bigger, better graphics/gameplay. I really hope a lot of good things are coming in the future, whether it be on PL or B*.

Chronicler of Alterra nazgulking's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

suggested a long time ago, but still support it! +1 win point