Let me begin with this. If there is already a thread on this I apologize! Please don't hate

Looking for you honest opinion on whether Pocket Legends is or is not an MMORPG. If
possible back it up a little bit to prove your point! I'll start. In my opinion, I do believe
PL is an MMORPG. It's definitely not one of the best out there, but it does fall under one of the only definitions I was able to find on this type of gaming.( searched for a good 30 minutes)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

MMORPG

Definition: A Massive Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game, sometimes also referred to as a Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game. In these types of games large numbers of players battle together, or against one another, in a huge online environment. The RPG element of MMORPG indicates that games of this type also include Role Playing Elements, suggesting that the characters you play as will 'level up,' or increase their abilities as their experience and time put into the game increases.

If you happen to come across a definition that goes more into depth please post!