Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: <The God Army>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The level of stupidity coming from mastermind pH is beyond me.

Iuninging how did I get exposed? Getting scammed = exposure? Mmph logic for you, once again.

Orangekahel claiming to have put tga to rest. Who won the last clash? (Tga did)
    We been farming you for months with the exception of 3 CTF clashes.
    Besides those 3 rooms we have been dominating

Iuninging once again, do you know what karma is? Your use of karma implies that I scammed someone or betrayed something yet I never have. Mmph intelligence once again.

Skilledpvp who are you? You're probably one of the jealous fellas from mmph who is upset cos he won't get picked for clashes and is always swapped. (I low key feel bad for you since you probably get swapped as soon as someone can replace you.

Orangekahel also saying he killed Purge. LOL this bit made me laugh.
    Purge never dedicated themselves to 43. They stayed at 43 for a matter of days and even then they didn't play 43 much. Mmph intelligence for you.

Now please stop posting on our threads since 43 is dead and you have no reason to be here. I understand you're probably upset cos you won't be able to sell gears but that's no reason to trash talk.

F.Y.I it wasn't even doom who scammed. Get your facts right.
    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Oaciuare; 09-24-2017 at 07:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post

Iuninging how did I get exposed? Getting scammed = exposure? Mmph logic for you, once again.

Iuninging once again, do you know what karma is? Your use of karma implies that I scammed someone or betrayed something yet I never have. Mmph intelligence once again.

Skilledpvp who are you? You're probably one of the jealous fellas from mmph who is upset cos he won't get picked for clashes and is always swapped. (I low key feel bad for you since you probably get swapped as soon as someone can replace you.

Purge never dedicated themselves to 43. They stayed at 43 for a matter of days and even then they didn't play 43 much. Mmph intelligence for you.

Now please stop posting on our threads since 43 is dead and you have no reason to be here. I understand you're probably upset cos you won't be able to sell gears but that's no reason to trash talk.

Okay enlightenment time, skilled pvp is/was the most geared mage and tank at 43 or maybe 2nd most geared tank after you, and I’m pretty sure that he did not get swapped , and about me ? I’m just a noob who enlightens people

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Bye bye sweetie :***

Sent from my CHM-U01 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

For someone who claims to be intelligent is stupid itself.

Who are you kidding about who wins what, you can't even show any proof of your claims. You are all TALK.

MMPH can back up all our claims of wins. TGA thinks they win, only in their head.

Simple logic, who won, MMPH is still standing.

Rest in "piece" TGA.

Last edited by kahel; 09-24-2017 at 12:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Every time you open battleground history you will see this stain. That's proof enough. 94-22 without our best team.
    As for shadowronn, didn't you quit 3 times already?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Every time you open battleground history you will see this stain. That's proof enough. 94-22 without our best team.

lol 2 BG MMPH won, 2 bg TGA won? that's all? That's the hightlight of your season? LMAO! Proud of 1 game. Good job TGA! Good job!
    Last edited by kahel; 09-24-2017 at 12:26 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    50 Posts

Enjoy the videos

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Nope I did not , I log in once in 1 or 2 days and play for 1-2 hours

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default <The God Army>

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BYE BYE TGA

@Fzp see what happens when you roll out with crooks?
    @Konviict how much did doom gave you after he sold all of em scammed items?

you guys must have been having a hard time trying to divide how much gold goes to who after selling those items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Callmepayne; 09-25-2017 at 07:21 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Callmepayne For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Okay enlightenment time, skilled pvp is/was the most geared mage and tank at 43 or maybe 2nd most geared tank after you, and I’m pretty sure that he did not get swapped , and about me ? I’m just a noob who enlightens people
    Lol "LOL" at this cause as far as i (vvebster/juddgyy) nd few people of lv 16/17 remember cznt (skilledpvp - although ur not skilled at all :/) was the first person from mmph who told me that most of the items which he use dont belong to him so ya everyone can guess how he became most geared
    Nd now ur gonna say haters gonna bat nd zauilet is a poor nab he lost to mmph ya im good losing to u using my own items unlike u :/
    Nd to kahel or idk who said that u win regular clashes...
    There is a chwnnel on yt namely "TERRORSHOCK AL" people tell me he posts clashes almost everday unlike "WISMEC MMPH" who posts shlt videos with titles like *shlt shlt shlt* *watch me* *teach me* nd other bs
    Well that makes u look more idiotic than u really r mate continue doing that nd may b u will finally have 1 subscriber lol after people start unsubscribing from ur channel wkwkwk
    Nd u dream of 10k subs when u dont even have a 100
    The reason? Mmph is the most hated guild as is said my konvict due to ur super "FAIR" ways of clashing even thete r haters of purge but lol even those people have 500+ subs as far as i know unlike u
    Nd ya another bracket in pocket of mmph? The very first thing if ur gonna say this shlt is that there have been people from guilds like nvm/xpsycho/impreza who have quit bfore u came to power lol nd i never heard them saying "WE CONQUERED LV 16 WOOHOO WITU OUR BORROWED CRAP" people of mmph r really intelligent and i also saw payne's thread on general discussion where u were talking bout tht auc thing nd bragging bout ur super rare arlorian ring with 3 paras u started thread nd were asking so many views nd so less replys? Seriously? U remember ur military crap which u did idk may b a month or 2 ago? "PVP IS FOR WARMONGERS"? Nd u still expect good behaviour from al community?after u talked is most rude manner to people on forums?
    U can keep dreaming
    Nd shadowronn i think only one thing bout u... Just browsed ur posts today nd saw ya some people r arrogant to u on forums isnt it? On ur "URGENT MONEY"-ish thread nd some places else too stay with mmph may b there is more coming to u from people here
    Ill go back to my exile again
    Good luck spreading lies on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    Lol "LOL" at this cause as far as i (vvebster/juddgyy) nd few people of lv 16/17 remember cznt (skilledpvp - although ur not skilled at all :/) was the first person from mmph who told me that most of the items which he use dont belong to him so ya everyone can guess how he became most geared
    Nd now ur gonna say haters gonna bat nd zauilet is a poor nab he lost to mmph ya im good losing to u using my own items unlike u :/
    There is a chwnnel on yt namely "TERRORSHOCK AL" people tell me he posts clashes almost everday unlike "WISMEC MMPH" who posts shlt videos with titles like *shlt shlt shlt* *watch me* *teach me* nd other bs
    Well that makes u look more idiotic than u really r mate continue doing that nd may b u will finally have 1 subscriber lol after people start unsubscribing from ur channel wkwkwk
    The reason? Mmph is the most hated guild as is said my konvict due to ur super "FAIR" ways of clashing even thete r haters of purge but lol even those people have 500+ subs as far as i know unlike u
    Nd ya another bracket in pocket of mmph? The very first thing if ur gonna say this shlt is that there have been people from guilds like nvm/xpsycho/impreza who have quit bfore u came to power lol nd i never heard them saying "WE CONQUERED LV 16 WOOHOO WITU OUR BORROWED CRAP" people of mmph r really intelligent and i also saw payne's thread on general discussion where u were talking bout tht auc thing nd bragging bout ur super rare arlorian ring with 3 paras u started thread nd were asking so many views nd so less replys? Seriously? U remember ur military crap which u did idk may b a month or 2 ago? "PVP IS FOR WARMONGERS"? Nd u still expect good behaviour from al community?after u talked is most rude manner to people on forums?
    U can keep dreaming
    Nd shadowronn i think only one thing bout u... Just browsed ur posts today nd saw ya some people r arrogant to u on forums isnt it? On ur "URGENT MONEY"-ish thread nd some places else too stay with mmph may b there is more coming to u from people here
    And today in news, New York Times rates zauliet’s new novel a mere 3/10 and back to Amy to provide us with updates on why mages are crap at pvp....
    Uhh dude , one word : LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Default <The God Army>

U can keep dreaming
    look at this loser. smfh why are u even at this thread? do you pvp? stick to farming locked crates and gold foo. this thread is already crowded, no need for a nobody to be here.

btw every time you post a comment on someone's thread, i just skip on reading your comment. I already know you tore your heart out posting your cries about "borrowed gears" and some other crap. it's always the same.

none of MMPH scammed anyone for almost 5yrs now. same as kronos divine. idk why you cryin over here with "borrowed gears" as if they were rightfully yours. i dont get your logic, at all. are those gears yours? nope. why are you butthurting as if you lost gold/gears?

all I can say to @zauilet:

YOU'RE IRRELEVANT AF. YOU DON'T MATTER. NOT BEFORE, AND ABSOLUTELY NOT NOW.

like konviict said, we dont want this thread to be closed. we wanna find out how much they all got from scamming each other

Last edited by Callmepayne; 09-25-2017 at 10:43 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Callmepayne For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

MMPH going to 61 any time soon?

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

U can keep dreaming
    "240 mill gold for ice spirit " now budget
    "17.5m for PvP gear"
    #flex

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

to much drama here @.@

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    "240 mill gold for ice spirit " now budget
    "17.5m for PvP gear"
    #flex
    How come a select few people not get the damned joke .... if you look at the thread most offer weren’t even real and the seller barely cared , and I played along zzz smfh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Yup judgy I'm so unskilled ur 16 guilds were torn apart by me being a 15 tank and our members which was rather pathetic. And blimey the 15 gears were all mine btw. And as for borrowing I clearly remembering tellin u that when I played 16 rog for like 3 days Cus I wanted to try it out but sadly ur guildies all ran away for those 3 days after I farmed em 3vs 1. And moreover judgy U WERE IN MMPH DURING THAT TIME WHICH IS WHY I TOLD U LMFAO. And then you begged us to "take ur really useful help" after the gm kicked u out. simply Cus u were trash for being a geared 16 player. Honestly our tanks could handle the pros of 16 back then easily. The scores 20-0 ,20-2. It wasn't a lie. Players in every bracket spoke of it. How a 1 week old 16 guild killed the bracket and disbanded idc lmao. Ur idc buddies even asked to j us after that Cus they were ashamed to be in IDC. Then came <narcos> another flop guild which got farmed. Then came <dignity> with the most hilarious and unskilled players I've seen.

BEFORE u run your mouth like a broken record on forums abt MMPH being the most hated and unskilled guild. Try to understand that every guild you've ever joined or helped has been a major flop and MMPH is still going strong From 3-4 years.

Ps. Ur making a joke outta urselves and as a fellow indian use that big brain of urs and do what's logical which is to quit forever.
    Last edited by Skilledpvp; 09-27-2017 at 10:43 AM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Skilledpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    Yup judgy I'm so unskilled ur 16 guilds were torn apart by me being a 15 tank and our members which was rather pathetic. And blimey the 15 gears were all mine btw. And as for borrowing I clearly remembering tellin u that when I played 16 rog for like 3 days Cus I wanted to try it out but sadly ur guildies all ran away for those 3 days after I farmed em 3vs 1. And moreover judgy U WERE IN MMPH DURING THAT TIME WHICH IS WHY I TOLD U LMFAO. And then you begged us to "take ur really useful help" after the gm kicked u out. simply Cus u were trash for being a geared 16 player. Honestly our tanks could handle the pros of 16 back then easily. The scores 20-0 ,20-2. It wasn't a lie. Players in every bracket spoke of it. How a 1 week old 16 guild killed the bracket and disbanded idc lmao. Ur idc buddies even asked to j us after that Cus they were ashamed to be in IDC. Then came <narcos> another flop guild which got farmed. Then came <dignity> with the most hilarious and unskilled players I've seen.

BEFORE u run your mouth like a broken record on forums abt MMPH being the most hated and unskilled guild. Try to understand that every guild you've ever joined or helped has been a major flop and MMPH is still going strong From 3-4 years.

Ps. Ur making a joke outta urselves and as a fellow indian use that big brain of urs and do what's logical which is to quit forever.
    i second this.
    i bet his next comment will be about borrowed gears again

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Why are you arguing about tga non related topics on our thread? Lol

Btw cznt, I still remember how you begged elder and I for gear :-/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Why are you arguing about tga non related topics on our thread? Lol

Btw cznt, I still remember how you begged elder and I for gear :-/

soooo how much gold did yall get from scamming each other? yall still didnt answer that question.

Using Tapatalk