Quote Originally Posted by Oaciuare View Post
The level of stupidity coming from mastermind pH is beyond me.

Iuninging how did I get exposed? Getting scammed = exposure? Mmph logic for you, once again.

Orangekahel claiming to have put tga to rest. Who won the last clash? (Tga did)
We been farming you for months with the exception of 3 CTF clashes.
Besides those 3 rooms we have been dominating

Iuninging once again, do you know what karma is? Your use of karma implies that I scammed someone or betrayed something yet I never have. Mmph intelligence once again.

Skilledpvp who are you? You're probably one of the jealous fellas from mmph who is upset cos he won't get picked for clashes and is always swapped. (I low key feel bad for you since you probably get swapped as soon as someone can replace you.

Orangekahel also saying he killed Purge. LOL this bit made me laugh.
Purge never dedicated themselves to 43. They stayed at 43 for a matter of days and even then they didn't play 43 much. Mmph intelligence for you.

Now please stop posting on our threads since 43 is dead and you have no reason to be here. I understand you're probably upset cos you won't be able to sell gears but that's no reason to trash talk.

F.Y.I it wasn't even doom who scammed. Get your facts right.
Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Okay enlightenment time, skilled pvp is/was the most geared mage and tank at 43 or maybe 2nd most geared tank after you, and I’m pretty sure that he did not get swapped , and about me ? I’m just a noob who enlightens people