Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Warrior

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Warrior are useless in the new maps... The big Giants can still 1 hit a warrior with out a jug.. even if you have 2.9k armor.. its not even elite..
    Its really not that hard to avoid being hit. I haven't been hit by the red zone attack that people say 1 hits event once and I have roughly 300 orc tags.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Yawnn if you only read or saw the threads about this topic ( in 2 Years) *.*. Best is get a group and visit Sts headquarter directly :P.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I faced the OP a few times yesterday, couldn't one-hit him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Warrior suppose to be tanky, if want to avoid the attack, need warrior for what? All play rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    My solution would be....

Ex... When we are below the 30% on active jugg we have 50% to heal and regain HP back to our 30% HP.

My solution is... Fix jugg to activate at 50% HP, so while active instead of the 50% chance of re heal going to 30% HP make it go to 50% HP!
    Activating jug at 30% is useless since rogues can take all your 30% hp in one hit. Use jug at 80-90% hp so you can take more hits from rogues with the damage reduced. As i said before activating jug below 50% hp is useless because when rogues hit jug doesnt heal you fast enough to stay alive.

Warrior is still op against mage, if you change jug to heal below 50% you will see all mages starting to cry on forums.
    Last edited by gumball3000; 08-03-2015 at 01:40 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to gumball3000 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gumball3000 View Post
    Activating jug at 30% is useless since rogues can take all your 30% hp in one hit. Use jug at 80-90% hp so you can take more hits from rogues with the damage reduced. As i said before activating jug below 50% hp is useless because when rogues hit jug doesnt heal you fast enough to stay alive.
    Isn't 30% is when jugg starts re healing? If I press at 80-90% it will still take me down to the 30% mark of re healing...

I'm saying to make that 30% to 50% so when rouges attack we re heal to 50% instead of the 30% mark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    Isn't 30% is when jugg starts re healing? If I press at 80-90% it will still take me down to the 30% mark of re healing...

I'm saying to make that 30% to 50% so when rouges attack we re heal to 50% instead of the 30% mark
    I believe jug has a chance to heal at the 25% hp marker, not 30%. If the chance is a success, you hp will heal to the 50% marker.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    I believe jug has a chance to heal at the 25% hp marker, not 30%. If the chance is a success, you hp will heal to the 50% marker.
    Still its useless since rouge can damage more than that... activating a jug at below 60% = Dead..

Everyone is making rouge now... I know your making a rouge rav.. Also one of the greatest tank i know bully / overheard made a rouge...

One day everyone will quit tank lol...

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Still its useless since rouge can damage more than that... activating a jug at below 60% = Dead..

Everyone is making rouge now... I know your making a rouge rav.. Also one of the greatest tank i know bully / overheard made a rouge...

One day everyone will quit tank lol...
    Agreed. Juggernaut is one of the bread and butter skills that makes a warrior competent and useful in a team-based environment. Currently I am forced to use vb and juggernaut together simply for the hp boost. That only leaves me for 1 attack skill which is very lame. Yet in some cases, I still get killed while in juggernaut.

Yes. I currently play rogue and more often than warrior right now. Bully also plays rogue a lot more now too. It's sad to see in a clash when a warrior dies first in a clash due to jugg failing to do its job even though it has been activated properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Agreed. Juggernaut is one of the bread and butter skills that makes a warrior competent and useful in a team-based environment. Currently I am forced to use vb and juggernaut together simply for the hp boost. That only leaves me for 1 attack skill which is very lame. Yet in some cases, I still get killed while in juggernaut.

Yes. I currently play rogue and more often than warrior right now. Bully also plays rogue a lot more now too. It's sad to see in a clash when a warrior dies first in a clash due to jugg failing to do its job even though it has been activated properly.

dont worry im planning to join you guys soon.. lol warrior is dead! PVE and PVP.. only reason some people stay playing war because of PVP.. now that war is so easy to kill in pvp i dont know what will happen in next season.. rouge will be more OP... Crit will go up to 5-8k... even more.. so whats the use of warrior now? im sure its useless in Pve and time runs..

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Its better giving jugger a 25-50 % damage reduction when on ..
    And can buff the whole party to 25% damage reduction buff..
    So if we have 2-3k hp when at 30%-50% then 25-50% damage reduction will geant us 4-6 k hp so atleast we cant get 1 hit by rouge..
    And jugger willl be the good elite map skill to..
    I mean it will be better to get survive..
    And 1 more thing jugger should gratn hp bonous by level it gives 500 hp to level 2-3 tank and still it give 500 hp on level 46 tank thats not fair hp should increase by the levels like at every 10 + level ot will give 500hp..
    So at level 46 it will give 2k hp..
    Thats also better for surviving
    Vb gives mana regen with 25-50 str bonous so its ok caise it gove str but jugger gives hp so comon sts..
    It it wort to get only 500hp at all the levels atleast increase it by percentage of totel hp..
    Like we have for skill damage it will increase with your level and total str and damage percentage..
    So why its not same with jugger give 30-40% of hp bonous while its on...