Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Orcslaying set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Lolololol... Someone seems a bit angry.

This had to happen the very day I sold all my insignias(a grand total of 32 in auction for 16k each)...

Besides all that TY for that information Fibus. Much appreciated.
    I bought 50 for 18k and sold them thinking they are useless for 15k.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Well I've been farming for them for quite a while and hoarding them. Sold them after two made this thread. Been selling every now and then when market fluctuates and decided to bulk sell for 16k(yday), it bit me in the butt. Not really worried I'm sure its going to make farming dailies even more worth it.
    U got the time to play it..but I'm kinda busy..

If we need mythic gear we need to do the legendary quest...so for legendary keep a epic gear quest. ffs

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Its pretty messed up though how it was never mentioned as a continuation in the original thread. And now they just drop the information like this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    Congrats on completing all of the quests! And thank you for the report on the necklace. We have it on our known issues list and are trying to get a fix out for it soon (this week or next).

I guess I can provide some insight for the Legendary armor quests. They are intended to be a completely free way to obtain a set of powerful items. The only other way to currently obtain items of similar power is from Ren'gol Crates. For players that are not already decked out in full Mythics from the previous expansion, this would be some of the best gear available for them in the game. You guys opened a lot of Ren'gol Crates though. I mean, A LOT. This created a larger influx of Legendary items into the market than we anticipated, which caused the quest rewards to be less desirable. We've learned quite a bit so far with the release of this expansion and plan to take it all into account as we create future content.

Also, an important note, the Mythic armor quests tied to Elite content (releasing right after Ursoth's Assault, which is just around the corner) will be a continuation of those quests. For players that haven't yet completed them, and want the Mythic armor, you'll want to make that a priority.
    Just around the corner means this week?:-) And guys, how long you think Ursoth event will last?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Dang, so now I will have to finish this on my rogue and mage... I looted 21 insignias whilst doing dailies on both of them during the last month. I guess I will be done in 9 months

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

How long does the actual crafting take per item?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

If the orcslayer takes weeks to obtain and is a required quest, could the orcslayer gear not be made at least comparable if not slightly better than the crate gear?

People want a viable reward for something that takes a huge amount of work, and from my understanding this armour is not even wearable. Yes, you could say that since its completion is necessary to start the mythic quest, access to the mythic quest is reward enough, but most people won't feel that way. I am guessing the Ursoth gear is supposed to be the step between crate and mythic, but it feels discouraging to farm weeks for a set of gear that has substandard stats.

The gear quality should be Elite Mythic > Orcslayer > Ursoth > Crate. The amount of work involved should determine the quality of the gear.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    How long does the actual crafting take per item?
    each item takes 8 hours or 16 plat to speed.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twoxc For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    each item takes 8 hours or 16 plat to speed.
    That's not bad. Thank you. Glad I saved my tags. Just have to pony up the gold for the insignias. Zzzz.

Gratz, by the way. You called it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Don't like how it was never disclosed that we needed the orc slayer set. Sts come on we asked this 10x on threads and in the box. When you drop this info late it is frustrating to the community.

And yes as Ser said the stats are horrid, it's a grind it should reflect the work we put in to make it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

They could also make insignia drop from elite bosses worldwide. That would make the grind a lot less painful. I don't relish running these 3 maps 500 times to complete this quest, nor does anyone else I know.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    289 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    They could also make insignia drop from elite bosses worldwide. That would make the grind a lot less painful. I don't relish running these 3 maps 500 times to complete this quest, nor does anyone else I know.
    Sadly it is more like 1000 runs per toon, unless u want to buy them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Information this important should not be withheld until the last second. Things would've been way smoother if it was stated that you need the junk set to get the good one in the original thread.

It's just annoying at this point and it has disrupted the insignias' price for no good reason.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Madnex For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Wow for once I was right!

The orc slayer setd needs to be better than crate gear. As much as this would disappoint crate poppers, it also means that average players will eventually be able to have what should supposedly be the 2nd best set at 46 cap (mythic being best).

I really hope the goal of elites is to complete crafting the mythic set and not drop elite pinks that will only be equal to event/crate pinks as in previous iterations.

Also please do not be surprised anymore by your player bases ability to drop loads of time and money in to your game.

I really hope the stats for the orc slayer set get readjusted to reflect their importance in the game and not just be a stop gap make work quest to get the more desired glintstone set. I should be proud to be able to wear either set instead of settling for some cheap crate gear that cost a 1/3rd the price of something that would take weeks to farm
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

10 runs and my party members got 2-3 insignias each. I got 0. If they are going to have long quests like this, it really should not be totally "luck of the drop" based. You should be able to auto-get an insignia for every 5 or 10 bosses killed, in addition to luck-based drops. Otherwise people who don't have good luck with the drop system get screwed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

10 runs and my party members got 2-3 insignias each. I got 0. If they are going to have long quests like this, it really should not be totally "luck of the drop" based. You should be able to auto-get an insignia for every 5 or 10 bosses killed, in addition to luck-based drops. Otherwise people who don't have good luck with the drop system get screwed.
    There should definitely be an insignia quest. Hopefully the NPC for that quest is standing by rhovon so that we can fullly exlore the town every day
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hectororius View Post
    There should definitely be an insignia quest. Hopefully the NPC for that quest is standing by rhovon so that we can fullly exlore the town every day
    i sense a x2 insignia weekend coming xD lol

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

I don't have a huge problem with it. It's another thing to farm. Players who don't plan on getting the myth set right away get to make some gold.

The problem I have is the lack of communication. There are many players who were using their orc tags on orcish chests. Since Orc tags are tied to daily quests, these players are screwed. That's why I don't like daily quests being tied to the myth set. You can't just farm everything at your own pace. You have to log in every day, and you get a limited amount per day, no matter how hard you want to farm.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    The problem I have is the lack of communication. There are many players who were using their orc tags on orcish chests. Since Orc tags are tied to daily quests, these players are screwed. That's why I don't like daily quests being tied to the myth set. You can't just farm everything at your own pace. You have to log in every day, and you get a limited amount per day, no matter how hard you want to farm.
    Yes, I posted about that earlier, but the post disappeared shortly after.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Yup I'm weeks behind now because I don't have the tags. Gg....