Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Orcslaying set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    26 cap. I believe you get the quest in one of the kraken isles zones and not nordr zones.
    Nope. The Kraken quest was called the Power of Gleipnir, which was a foreshadowing of the Nordr Storyline.

To get the Gleipnir amulet, you had to run the quests through Nordr, kill the last boss a second time, click on the question mark, go to the basement of Stronghold....bringing back any memories?

(The amulet is indeed level 30...and I can't believe both Ener and Ravvy were wrong in the same thread - first time ever)
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

26 cap. I believe you get the quest in one of the kraken isles zones and not nordr zones.
    just checked .. we are talking about different items lol

You two are talking this: 
    Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Quest: Power of Gleipnir
    Accepted: Gypsy Rose
    Description: Find the source of Bloodhammer's power
    To complete: Defeat Captain Hately or Captain Bloodhammer
    Turn in: Hemingleva's Tomb
    Reward: 500g; Warrior: Amethyst Pendant of the Tides; Rogue: Carnelian Amulet of the Tides; Sorcerer: Wizard Locket of the Tides

Quest: The Sealed Tomb
    Prerequisite: Silver Lining, Silver Mines
    Accepted: Camilla
    Description: ...once cleared the Kolga can rest a bit easier at night
    To complete: Defeat Harley and Stonegrip Slithe in Kraken Mines, Level 3
    Turn in: Camilla
    Reward: 800g, Warrior: Camilla's Brooch of Cleansing; Rogue: Camilla's Brooch of Strife; Sorcerer: Camilla's Brooch of Purity
    And I'm talking about this:

Quote Originally Posted by Gluttony View Post
    Quest: Gleipnir
    Accepted: Corpse of Grimnr
    Previous description: The final shard of Gleipnir was buried with Uller in his tomb.
    Description: ...ask Ture for permission to open Uller's Tomb.
    To complete: Talk to Ture in Uller's Tomb then interact with the alter in the same room and finally interact with Uller's Tomb.
    Turn in: Uller's Tomb
    Reward: 1,400g; Gleipnir

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Nope. The Kraken quest was called the Power of Gleipnir, which was a foreshadowing of the Nordr Storyline.

To get the Gleipnir amulet, you had to run the quests through Nordr, kill the last boss a second time, click on the question mark, go to the basement of Stronghold....bringing back any memories?

(The amulet is indeed level 30...and I can't believe both Ener and Ravvy were wrong in the same thread - first time ever)
    beat me to it... i was busy formatting the quest line quotes lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Hahah ok. Too long ago. Whatever

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ravager For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Hahah ok. Too long ago. Whatever
    Heeheehee totally busted.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Yes, I guess I was wrong. There is a first time for everything!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Thing is, new mythic set will require SOMEthing as the base, right? Seems.. outrageous.. that all this effort is for something of so little use. I'm saving tags and insignias until more info comes to light.

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Congrats on completing all of the quests! And thank you for the report on the necklace. We have it on our known issues list and are trying to get a fix out for it soon (this week or next).

I guess I can provide some insight for the Legendary armor quests. They are intended to be a completely free way to obtain a set of powerful items. The only other way to currently obtain items of similar power is from Ren'gol Crates. For players that are not already decked out in full Mythics from the previous expansion, this would be some of the best gear available for them in the game. You guys opened a lot of Ren'gol Crates though. I mean, A LOT. This created a larger influx of Legendary items into the market than we anticipated, which caused the quest rewards to be less desirable. We've learned quite a bit so far with the release of this expansion and plan to take it all into account as we create future content.

Also, an important note, the Mythic armor quests tied to Elite content (releasing right after Ursoth's Assault, which is just around the corner) will be a continuation of those quests. For players that haven't yet completed them, and want the Mythic armor, you'll want to make that a priority.
    "Paper is fine. Nerf Rock." -Scissors

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fibus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fibus View Post
    You guys opened a lot of Ren'gol Crates though. I mean, A LOT.
    If you are saying "A LOT" in caps, that means a huge increase. That would mean that making arcane drop less rare = more people opening crates. It's not just people with a ton of disposable cash opening them, now that the casual player can open with a realistic chance of getting something decent. Amazing how that works.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Also, an important note, the Mythic armor quests tied to Elite content (releasing right after Ursoth's Assault, which is just around the corner) will be a continuation of those quests. For players that haven't yet completed them, and want the Mythic armor, you'll want to make that a priority.
    Nooo, please donnnnnt (( why bruhu, ima cry. Quest is boring, set is useless..

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Lol, knew it. Set was necessary from get go.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Congrats on completing all of the quests! And thank you for the report on the necklace. We have it on our known issues list and are trying to get a fix out for it soon (this week or next).

I guess I can provide some insight for the Legendary armor quests. They are intended to be a completely free way to obtain a set of powerful items. The only other way to currently obtain items of similar power is from Ren'gol Crates. For players that are not already decked out in full Mythics from the previous expansion, this would be some of the best gear available for them in the game. You guys opened a lot of Ren'gol Crates though. I mean, A LOT. This created a larger influx of Legendary items into the market than we anticipated, which caused the quest rewards to be less desirable. We've learned quite a bit so far with the release of this expansion and plan to take it all into account as we create future content.

Thank you for the info , I'm glad I saved all my tags

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

A CONTINUATION of those quests? meaning you have to complete the Orcslaying Set quests first in order to start on Mythics armor quests?

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    A CONTINUATION of those quests? meaning you have to complete the Orcslaying Set quests first in order to start on Mythics armor quests?
    You thought you were done? Moar quests for ya. GG lol.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ebezaanec View Post
    You thought you were done? Moar quests for ya. GG.
    well at least i didn't get screwed for doing those quests lol for nothing. no harm no foul for me, just gotta continue to save orc tag.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

This is not the first time when STS delays to give all info and when they do BOOOM !

On the Crafted Gear thread it says nothing about mythic quest requirements. Nothing.. Nada ! How about letting us know before further notice? .

I'm expecting tomorrow to see a post on forum about Ursoth event.. " Hey guys, do you remember lock crates of watch? You kinda need them to craft Elondrian crates "

I'm waiting to watch the reaction of those who are not using forum very often ! Priceless!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    This is not the first time when STS delays to give all info and when they do BOOOM !

On the Crafted Gear thread it says nothing about mythic quest requirements. Nothing.. Nada ! How about letting us know before further notice? .

I'm expecting tomorrow to see a post on forum about Ursoth event.. " Hey guys, do you remember lock crates of watch? You kinda need them to craft Elondrian crates "

I'm waiting to watch the reaction of those who are not using forum very often ! Priceless!
    The price of INSIGNIA just doubled and on the crafted gear thread it did say that BOTH Set orcslaying and mythic quests were from the same guy Artificer Rovohn and involve garetta blacksmith. The only missing piece was that will they be Chained/Continuation quests or not. Until now we know they are and now yea to those who purchase insignia and save them early for cheap was worth it but also could have been screwed as it could have been USELESS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoxc View Post
    The price of INSIGNIA just doubled and on the crafted gear thread it did say that BOTH Set orcslaying and mythic quests were from the same guy Artificer Rovohn and involve garetta blacksmith. The only missing piece was that will they be Chained/Continuation quests or not. Until now we know they are and now yea to those who purchase insignia and save them early for cheap was worth it but also could have been screwed as it could have been USELESS.
    They didn't make it to sound clear to everyone... since everybody was asking if you need orcslaying set to craft the new gear if i remember correctly ! But I think it's the RIGHT choice to continue the quest. I have 43 insignias. I doubt i will craft the first mythic set.. I will wait until price will decrease and keep farming the new content which it will come ! Grats for orcslaying set

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Titanium View Post
    They didn't make it to sound clear to everyone... since everybody was asking if you need orcslaying set to craft the new gear if i remember correctly ! But I think it's the RIGHT choice to continue the quest. I have 43 insignias. I doubt i will craft the first mythic set.. I will wait until price will decrease and keep farming the new content which it will come ! Grats for orcslaying set
    Yea if it were clearer it would have been better oh well. at least now we know and wonder no longer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

How do u release this information out like this?

Are you going crazy?

U should be banned for this.
    Last edited by Prahasit Prahi; 08-04-2015 at 11:09 AM.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks