Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Here is some constructive criticism:

1) endgame elites are all about the DPS classes. You should see how a few quite well known and "pro" warriors have openly stated that one should invest in rogue items/pets.

2) damage dealt to mobs also means aggro, not saying that warriors should deal damage but there should be window gap where instead of images getting pummeled unless their shield in on the warrior needs to use his heal to make the whole party invulnerable for two seconds. By need I mean no warrior heal at that window=warrior and a few party members dead. Tbh even this isn't a viable solution considering how endgame parties don't mind using a couple of ankhs per run.

#ALCaters2Rogues
    I see your point about damage aggro, but you only addressed the third paragraph in my earlier post. What do you think about the skill idea? That's what I really wanna find out.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    I really don't see wars becoming useful in the new elites. The maps have been scaled up, it seems. I think wars really need to get some useful debuffs added to their skills (or make their new weapon have an awesome debuff proc).

That said, I've heard that max wars and mages are superior to max rogues in PvP (at least in clashes).
    Firstly, Warriors and Sorcerers have been better at clashing for a long time, on average. Now a good rogue who knows what's up, will pick apart the enemy damage dealers. Secondly, I like the debuff idea, but do you have any specific ideas for debuffs? Debuffs vary widely.
    Last edited by Saribeau; 08-03-2015 at 01:50 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saribeau View Post
    Firstly, Warriors and Sorcerers have always been better at clashing, on average. Now a good rogue who knows what's up, will pick apart the enemy damage dealers. Secondly, I like the debuff idea, but do you have any specific ideas for debuffs? Debuffs vary widely.
    Before the arcane shield was buffed, mages were useless in clashes apart from using curse and healing rogues for mana. Now you see a team of 2 warriors and 3 mages successfully killing the opposite team which consists of all 3 classes, 2 warriors, 1 mage, 2 rogues.

Mages also have an immunity to curse whilst their shield is up. A team with 3 mages will run curse if the opposite team consists of a rogue as rogues have no built-in immunity to curse. This limits a rogue to 2 attack skills which is less affective.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Noted, and edited.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Saribeau View Post
    I see your point about damage aggro, but you only addressed the third paragraph in my earlier post. What do you think about the skill idea? That's what I really wanna find out.

Firstly, Warriors and Sorcerers have been better at clashing for a long time, on average. Now a good rogue who knows what's up, will pick apart the enemy damage dealers. Secondly, I like the debuff idea, but do you have any specific ideas for debuffs? Debuffs vary widely.
    Armor debuffs are great. The old arcane maul has an amazing 50% armor reduction. And any buffs that increase party damage would be a welcome addition.
    Last edited by Edward Coug; 08-03-2015 at 01:59 PM.