Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tactical vs. Rebeldes + Exilez/Amk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Default Tactical vs. Rebeldes + Exilez/Amk

Ok here it is. Rebeldes were saying they won the last 5v5(which they didnt) so here is a new one.

Granted, it was 4v5 (us 4) for awhile but by the end it was rebeldes+amk, full 18-19, vs tactical wirh 4 17s, 1 18.

Final score: Tactical: 157 Enemies: 102 (sorry if my math is wrong).

Gf all. No more ecxuses
    Attached Images Attached Images        

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

I would said wow "if" oposite team would be strong but seriously being proud of beating some regular players with a team of full nekro maxed gear aint something being proud of lmao last time i remember when we did set the 5v5 didnt some kids stick to the rule "no nekros" yeah that did explain it all lolz since u opend a thread of vsing players how about vs shotted? U use nekro he use maridos thats fair he is rdy for ur reply

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kurd4ever View Post
    I would said wow "if" oposite team would be strong but seriously being proud of beating some regular players with a team of full nekro maxed gear aint something being proud of lmao last time i remember when we did set the 5v5 didnt some kids stick to the rule "no nekros" yeah that did explain it all lolz since u opend a thread of vsing players how about vs shotted? U use nekro he use maridos thats fair he is rdy for ur reply
    I already said on that exact thread that if no 17s will vs me then sure ill vs shotted even though hes 18. Im on vacation atm. Tell him to pm me saturday night. And considering they were almost full lvl 19 and we played like crap they couldve easily won. But even not at our best we beat 19s. Dont even get me started on 17s

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

I wouldn't say a team full of maxed gear nekro players only 1-2 of them ppl in the screenshot have nekro and I can others who aren't maxed out at all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ssneakykills View Post
    I wouldn't say a team full of maxed gear nekro players only 1-2 of them ppl in the screenshot have nekro and I can others who aren't maxed out at all
    Im sure u been in my bracket since season 1 so u can teach me what players on my bracket using as pet and gear plz teach me wise lvl 15 twinker

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowz View Post
    I already said on that exact thread that if no 17s will vs me then sure ill vs shotted even though hes 18. Im on vacation atm. Tell him to pm me saturday night. And considering they were almost full lvl 19 and we played like crap they couldve easily won. But even not at our best we beat 19s. Dont even get me started on 17s
    Lolz so much arrogancy in a sentence seriously u amaze me more for every day " if no 17 vs me i will vs 18" rlly? Who da heck has seen ur simple little threads in forums besides me nd ur guild? U think jr best of 17 even? Well keep dream lmao u aak xburbux wich is 19 with nekro for vs with ur big mouth but when i say a lvl 18 rogue with maridos wants vs u say "k if no 17 wants i will vs 18" kid he using maridos vs ur nekro who do u try showing of too? 1 lvl does equal to ur nekro with maridos? Lol at u

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

Im sure u been in my bracket since season 1 so u can teach me what players on my bracket using as pet and gear plz teach me wise lvl 15 twinker
    Hes lvl 16 not 15. That alone proves u dont know who is in ur bracket. Me and ehlover had nekro. Dhinosour, butterz, and moojojojo dont have nekro. Each team had 2 nekro so ur point about pets is irrelevant. Dhinosour doesnt even have para and hes using captains axe. U call that maxed? And you think you know the players in ur bracket? Lmao u dont even play often anymore cuz you get rekt without blocks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Lmao
    The return of the dirty mouth Fake.
    Wonder why STG keeps you in forum.

I don't remember when you actually set 5vs5. Maybe in your dream.
    How about this weekend? Give me a day and time.
    17-18. I heard many Exliez leveled up to 18 after losing 200:10 from us. Hope that help you a bit.

And stop crying for everything. We didn't have Nostek Pigthunder Pandes Sulfide who you always cry we have the best team. Now we didnt have any of them you still cry we had ' full nekro maxed gear team'?
    So you admit Prevailed and other player in ss are' regular players'. Maybe because you are not there? Lmao.

Don't ask clash when only your best team is ready in game but set a clash here so we both can have the best team. Let's see.
    Last edited by Excuses; 08-07-2015 at 09:11 PM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Lolz so much arrogancy in a sentence seriously u amaze me more for every day " if no 17 vs me i will vs 18" rlly? Who da heck has seen ur simple little threads in forums besides me nd ur guild? U think jr best of 17 even? Well keep dream lmao u aak xburbux wich is 19 with nekro for vs with ur big mouth but when i say a lvl 18 rogue with maridos wants vs u say "k if no 17 wants i will vs 18" kid he using maridos vs ur nekro who do u try showing of too? 1 lvl does equal to ur nekro with maridos? Lol at u
    Someone hand this kid a tissue please....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

Shows how much you know as I recently levelled to L16 on my Mage. I'm telling what the people in the screenshot are wearing because funnily enough they are in my guild and I've played alongside them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Never knew I bought a Nekro, I can If it makes you feel better. But I won't, so you won't have more excuses. And on another note. That 5v5 you mention, never happened. I haven't seen you in pvp since you asked for it. But oh well, I'm available for your clash whenever. Please set a time and date. And don't back out like last thread
    Last edited by butterspar; 08-08-2015 at 02:09 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Hahah guild of weak actors lmao nostek and this weak rogue stealth know what i talk about i told him lets do no nekro but kids refused lmao result? They got whooped hardly if u cant play without ur pets be silent then lmao no need scream around in forums like an attention *****

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Hahah guild of weak actors lmao nostek and this weak rogue stealth know what i talk about i told him lets do no nekro but kids refused lmao result? They got whooped hardly if u cant play without ur pets be silent then lmao no need scream around in forums like an attention *****
    We refused? We was simply waiting for you to place a time and date. Nobody refused any clash you offered

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

Hahah guild of weak actors lmao nostek and this weak rogue stealth know what i talk about i told him lets do no nekro but kids refused lmao result? They got whooped hardly if u cant play without ur pets be silent then lmao no need scream around in forums like an attention*****
    ^ This is exactly you if you don't know.

Avoiding 5vs5 again. Huhu.
    Steal has no other pet except nekro on his toon. Not even a legendary.
    And I told you don't ask 5vs5 when only you are ready for that. Set a 5vs5 and prove you are worth. Everytime I see Exilez in pvp they lose and run on 5vs5.
    Stop being a FAKE and dare 5vs5.

Plus, stop crying for nekro/breeze, get one and learn how to use it. It's not our fault that you are stupid to understand how to use a pet that everyone could get.
    Last edited by Excuses; 08-08-2015 at 09:25 AM.
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

And this, you only say to vs someone else. Can you not kill someone?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Thats why i said like before tactical concist only of pet nd gear but no skill at all lmao no wonder u kids never dare accept 5v5 no nekro or a pet that changes a clash couse u kids have no skill and rely everything on ur pets thats shame lolz btw im laughing so hard when unknown randoms posts for others i dont remember i wrote butterspar or excuses? Seeking attention or what? It says nostek wich is ur owner better be silent nd ask him first i dont think ur owner would let u decide

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    129 Posts

I have asked burbu for vs even though she is 2 lvls higher. Guess what? No response, thats because in wars i wreck her over and over. And considering ive asked bunchit, chaspou, mgpx, xsoullx, miraie, revizion, prolifik, pml and more for vs(many of which have nekro aswell), and none of them agree, thats why I say no 17s will vs me, not only because of the other thread. And considering prevailed, lvl 18 rogue with nekro, ran from vs when it was 1:1 with the excuse that I had a vs build(wtf is a vs build for rogue? I use 1 build all the time), and considering ive beaten pandes 6:4 using nekro(i got rekt using deary though ) and i tied with Killhz in vs, and we are the top 3 lvl 17 rogues, atleast for rogue vs. Rogue I can say Im tied for best lvl 17 rogue v. Rogue.

And remember when u said u were the best lvl 18 tank? Remember when i beat you in vs. 5-1? Remember when u were using ancient druid set until a few weeks ago? Remember when you think you are good because you use axe? We go behind a wall to make ur axe useless and you say its because we are scared? No, its because it makes ur axe entirely useless. You go from a useless tank with 4 skills to a useless tank with 3 skills. You think that means you are good because you only have 3 useable skills which is definitely flawed. And remember every war where u only cover scum or fracted? We have 5 lvl 17 tanks better than u. Learn to play tank before proclaiming yourself the best at ur lvl and saying others arent good.

Go ahead and respond to this. I dare you
    Last edited by Arrowz; 08-08-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Thats why i said like before tactical concist only of pet nd gear but no skill at all lmao no wonder u kids never dare accept 5v5 no nekro or a pet that changes a clash couse u kids have no skill and rely everything on ur pets thats shame lolz btw im laughing so hard when unknown randoms posts for others i dont remember i wrote butterspar or excuses? Seeking attention or what? It says nostek wich is ur owner better be silent nd ask him first i dont think ur owner would let u decide
    Pet, gear, and skill. You lack in all the areas, not our issue. As for saying I'm an unknown random posting here. You must have brain issues. My forums name is BUTTERspar In my Sig it says BUTTER, Now go get your little brain cells working and say my name
    Last edited by butterspar; 08-08-2015 at 11:03 AM. Reason: kudos ;p

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    105 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ZA-4v5-D/page4

Go read again. We did accept no nekro/breeze 5vs5 and you are the one got scared and never answered.

Stop being a FAKE and set a 5vs5 right now if you dare.

Quote Originally Posted by butterspar View Post
    Pet, gear, and skill. You lack in all the areas
    And you are missing one more thing. 'THE GUTS'
    Aegis

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

*grabs popcorn*the same old pvp fights wew...

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

21. The Following User Says Thank You to siddhant For This Useful Post: