Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Ursoth's Assault Event 2015 Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Honestly there is nothing that exciting for this event from the perspective of a max geared player. Nothing new here that I need or want. I was hoping for at least something good. Perhaps an arcane or mythic item of some sort that would be a noticeable improvement over something I already have.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Lets not pressure the devs/mods. They are exhausted as well. Lets just wait for improvements, hopefully.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

This should be unlimited to use just like Goblin Altar.

Come One Sts don't treat as like we are illiterate players. Another issue is the Platinum Tier Reward, who in the earth will give reward a Title versus a Gold or Plats or Unique item.

Please relook all this and do the changes. Thanks.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Add a noble gem to plat tier.

Reduce or remove the Elondrian essences for event crates.

Add better loot for event crates, can you do runes?

Add dovabear for tokens to the vendor

Look at unicorn, he's weak.

Check the vine spawn times in the map and increase the boss difficulty.
    I'd like to 2nd Candy on this laundry list of fixes to the event. If STS did all of these, most long-term players would be satisfied and the event would be worth it for everyone.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Niixed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    I thought they would have took all the happy feedback about the relic from goblin event and implemented the same kind of thing into this event, they would make the same amount of money, prob more because as it stands people ain't even bothering to run the event. Pretty bad low by StS for us players. CoC will never make the same amount of money that AL makes. So killing this game will only kill their wallets.

sent from fritters beak
    i was expecting the same thing. If they needed to change the way relic was introduced (since it gives unlimited access to all spawned portals) they should have just did a limit but on a right way. Like limit it till 4 entries or so, not just 1 entry.

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Armani Boi View Post
    This should be unlimited to use just like Goblin Altar.

Come One Sts don't treat as like we are illiterate players. Another issue is the Platinum Tier Reward, who in the earth will give reward a Title versus a Gold or Plats or Unique item.

Please relook all this and do the changes. Thanks.
    unlimited access is good but it gives few cons as well. I am in favor more on limiting the access on portals so that unicorn foods will not be a dead item in the market. However, the flaws of the current unicorn food that is implemented is that we can only use it once. It would be much reasonable if we can access free portals 4 times using the same unicorn food.

cute is just my cover

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    i was expecting the same thing. If they needed to change the way relic was introduced (since it gives unlimited access to all spawned portals) they should have just did a limit but on a right way. Like limit it till 4 entries or so, not just 1 entry.
    I don't think a limit should be on it, the portals in goblin was pretty rare and one could farm for one hour and still not find any. I'm not sure about this portal but this one would be even less since its only from bosses. I've not found a portal since crafting my food.

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

Yes, unlimited relics does little to nothing to top lb runners. What it does do is give free players something to do during event. As it stands, I'm only running whenever I have free energy. I'll craft energy in hopes next event will be better.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Holmes View Post
    I don't think a limit should be on it, the portals in goblin was pretty rare and one could farm for one hour and still not find any. I'm not sure about this portal but this one would be even less since its only from bosses. I've not found a portal since crafting my food.

sent from fritters beak
    unlimited access is not "good" for sts i think, just my personal thought. Since nothing will be moving much in plat purchases or whatsoever.. Anyways, I dont wanna tackle about how much they earned and so on, I just want a little bit improvement from unicorn foods and im happy

cute is just my cover

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    I'll add to this by asking that you keep your feedback level and professional. Rants, threats to quit, calling us crazy or lazy, all of these things are not helpful and will be subject to moderation.

In other words, please be cool, and so will we.
    I admit I did rant, I do apologise. It had something to do with either male menopause, midlife crisis and/or man flu.

But you have to admit to your mistakes too and many have been made in this years Ursoth.

Please take note of Candys suggestions
    Last edited by Xorrior; 08-07-2015 at 11:52 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    There is one simple way to save Ursoth that wouldn't require much work on STG's end.

-Make SnS available for 5,000 tokens.

Sure, the event is still very flawed. But with a prize that good, I wouldn't be complaining. If you're worrying about upsetting the SnS owners, let's be honest, many of them have left the game (and they had the pet exclusively for a year).

Save your event by giving us a chance to get the pet we always wanted.
    I disagree that SnS should return unless the overpowered aa is nerfed to bring it in line with other arcane pets. It's far too controversial and far too powerful in its current state. It would immediately draw a stark line between the haves and have-nots. PvP would be completely dominated SnS owners only and timed runs would also continue be dominated by SNS owners. I've long hoped STS would take full responsibility and own up to the mistake - that SNS should never have been released as-is. Nerfing the aa might infuriate SNS owners, but they've now enjoyed a year with a decisive advantage that's been impossible to obtain for other players.

Member Arlorian Realtors Association

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    Yes, unlimited relics does little to nothing to top lb runners.
    as much as i can remember, it gives big impact to plat users. It even ended up that plat users went farming free portals instead of doing normal ones.

cute is just my cover

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fraline View Post
    unlimited access is not "good" for sts i think, just my personal thought. Since nothing will be moving much in plat purchases or whatsoever.. Anyways, I dont wanna tackle about how much they earned and so on, I just want a little bit improvement from unicorn foods and im happy
    They have a plat sale going on during this event so they will not lose any money, people have been waiting for this plat sale for awhile. I'm ganna buy some not to use in this dog toffee event but to use for ankhs. Give something people will farm for and keep them online, it brought us all together in the goblin event and it will bring us together again, 4 usages is still not enough.

sent from fritters beak

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

And please don't forget to buff the chipmunks, i love them so well, these are the best looking pets ever,i still laughing every time i see them moving after my character.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Please change the LB pet, Mytic gold? More worst than any pet I'm using now. Totally waste of money buying energy to get that

18. The Following User Says Thank You to william5439 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Hopefully Halloween will turn out to be even worse..
    And to makes things even worse the new legendary weapon's procs rarely happens and when happens its like shows a thorn and boom vanishes in a sec almost not even noticeable and does little damage.
    I only bought it because there was a proc but the proc is so weak and sucks.

Seriously I don't get it, you get a great amount of profits from this game and many people spend their time on this game. You guys always talk about how cool we are and blah, blah. Yet when it comes to repay us you do nothing just give out worthless rewards like gauntlet and this event also became an example.

The only reason these new vanities are obtainable because they represent Call of champions and this would work somehow as advertisement for the game.

When you'll stop receiving high enough funding then I fear this game will become just like PL And their other discontinued games.
    Last edited by Transfordark; 08-07-2015 at 01:46 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Transfordark For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

They can do 1 thing abot the titel that it will grant +50 to primary stat when it owend by the player..
    Or somethning like that it will be great to have that titel then.

Other wise they already runed the whole event m not even loging in after this event launch even price of lockeds is down now cause they make normal lock in craftable material..
    It ruined the new player who are new to al and was farming and saving lock for the event.
    And there is not return of the..
    Elondrian life shard ?.
    Or not even dova?.
    I didnt get it common sts give us 1 reason to play game any more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    I admit I did rant, I do apologise. It had something to do with either male menopause, midlife crisis and/or man flu.
    Lmao at this! Ty!
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

If it's available and op who cares! Just make yourself a have and go get one. Doesn't need nerf
    Pm me if you'd like me to make you custom sig... Happy to help if I got time, and donations are accepted if u love it

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellaelda For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    650 Posts

The 2500 token vanities are already obtainable for under 2m gold on the second day. I don't see why I should spend the effort and time for the remainder 3 weeks when I can just farm other things and buy this vanity. I'm positive it'll be under 1m in a week or two and there's no gold to be made from running this event. It just feels like this event was pushed out last minute without much planning and all players input was rejected with the introduction of unicorn food that gets consumed.

The unlimited altars of the previous event gave everyone something to do even though the prize wasn't great either. It feels almost like too much resource has been put into the new Call of Champions game as it shows in our new vanities. I hope that I don't hear or see any more COC crossing over like this. I don't know how successful COC will be, but like PL, DL, SL, and BC, it's a tough world out there for mobile gaming. With events like these that makes no one happy, even a great flagship of a game like AL isn't immune to fading out.
    Last edited by Kakashis; 08-07-2015 at 12:40 PM.
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kakashis For This Useful Post: