Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Arcane reaching 1mil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ~PureUnity~ View Post
    Calm down it's just price inflation. Elites aren't even released yet.

And FYI, 1 mill is still quite a bit for those who don't play daily. Your all maxed out. Be happy for what you have. Be happy you can spend money on this game. Some of us can't.
    Rt now 1m is a lot to me!!! Do you think I have max gold? Heck no.

All I'm saying is I've obliged and never tried to screw people here. I sell fairly based on the reality of the economy.

I would like to see this happening on all items. That's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    568 Posts

I consider the runes' initial price as price inflation too. Some people are willing to pay a hefty premium for things immediately. The high prices just cater to the people with cash burning holes in their pockets.

Dragonite bars fetched nearly 20m when Tindirin was first released. It didn't last long. The price slowly settled as the hype also settled. Planar pendant recipes sold for over 30m the first day it was released, but then 20m the next day, until it dropped below 10m in a few weeks.

Point is, price is only an indication of what someone is willing to pay. If you don't like the price, then wait until it drops to a level you deem acceptable and buy then. Right now, people are fine shelling out X amount of gold. All a consumer can do is to vote with his/her dollar.
    Ebezaanec|Ebezairec|Ebezcookie|Trisomy|Apothem

Following the Code

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm f2p and I gotta admit everything being this easily obtainable does kinda suck. I'm gonna still farm hardcore like I've always done to keep up and all but me already having ring or arcane pet and mythic pendant none of it seems that great when everyone has it :/ before expansion if i wanted something for let's say 2mil the words "Only 2mil?" didn't pop up in my head

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CheifR; 08-09-2015 at 09:51 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Yea problem with your iphone thing is toor just came out and hes almost 1mill so what r u talking about???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yea it sucks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    I'm f2p and I gotta admit everything being this easily obtainable does kinda suck. I'm gonna still farm hardcore like I've always done to keep up and all but me already having ring or arcane pet and mythic pendant none of it seems that great when everyone has it :/ before expansion if i wanted something for let's say 2mil the words "Only 2mil?" didn't pop up in my head

For old players? Yes easy.

Think also for new players.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    For old players? Yes easy.

Think also for new players.
    How new do you think I am? Anyone 41+ around during expansion release only needed a bar to get arcane pets and good gear. It's good nd all people get some self satisfaction but it's a terrible thing for the game in the long run.

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    97 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    So why are people thinking 10m a pop for a rune is fair ? That places mythic at 50m plus...

It's mind boggling the justification that people see in this.
    An item is worth as much as people are willing to pay for it. What are you crying about? It's a farmable item the price will drop for it. If i were you i wouldn't cry rune is 10 m, i would go and farm one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    How new do you think I am? Anyone 41+ around during expansion release only needed a bar to get arcane pets and good gear. It's good nd all people get some self satisfaction but it's a terrible thing for the game in the long run.

I don't know if your new or not, I assume farming kinda easy for old player because they at least already have the experience and decent gear.

I don't see everyone has Arcane Ring and Mythic Pendant. I believe maybe only plat buyer or hardworking farmer have that gear. I don't know where your assumption based on.

For the long the long run? If this situation stay the same, I agree with you it is not good, but if sts can create demand so the economy keep circulating I believe this game will last longer.
    [Newcomx, Newcomy, & Newcomz]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

tralalalal.... stop bleating and un-install game already. just sick of ur caustic posts.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

rune prices will fall as soon as elite s come out lol.....no one will buy rune for 10m while a nekro os 5.5m lol....
    and in case ir worrying, the whole summer ive played iber 6hrs daily and have gotten nekro and is now going for a ring. however, not forget whar separates rich ppl and the farmers are the paras and eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Newcomx View Post
    I don't know if your new or not, I assume farming kinda easy for old player because they at least already have the experience and decent gear.

I don't see everyone has Arcane Ring and Mythic Pendant. I believe maybe only plat buyer or hardworking farmer have that gear. I don't know where your assumption based on.

For the long the long run? If this situation stay the same, I agree with you it is not good, but if sts can create demand so the economy keep circulating I believe this game will last longer.
    My point is anyone who was able to run tindrin EVEN the ones with crappy gear and less experience have great gear. I've been seeing too mang arc ring rogues who charge skills, use shadow storm shot and packs in pve:/

Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

So why are people thinking 10m a pop for a rune is fair ? That places mythic at 50m plus...

It's mind boggling the justification that people see in this.
    Might I add orc chests aren't free, if they were wouldn't everyone be popping one now, They are a gamble for gold just how lock is gamble for plats. Also it requires pure luck to loot one rune out of it.
    Perhaps if your pure lucky you get in your first chest or even if you open thousands of those you might not get one so it just requires luck and cost you millions.

The overpriced item is just the work of merchers so there the ones to blame.
    Last edited by Transfordark; 08-10-2015 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Transfordark View Post
    Might I add orc chests are free, if they were wouldn't everyone be popping one now, They are a gamble for gold just how lock is gamble for plats. Also it requires pure luck to loot one rune out of it.
    Perhaps if your pure lucky you get in your first chest or even if you open thousands of those you might not get one so it just requires luck and cost you millions.

The overpriced item is just the work of merchers so there the ones to blame.
    Swear I have worst luck too lol. :/

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

As someone who wanted all arcanes cheap, let me say I now regret it deeply. I now have arcane pets, belts, myth weps, arc ring, and now I'm bored of the game. There's nothing left to aim for.
    Imo, they should be cheap but not this cheap...1 million is a lot of gold, but you shouldnt be able to get one of the best pets for that amount...
    Last edited by Justno; 08-10-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

What if I told you......

STS may have something in the pipeline.

Phase 1 : appease the f2p players. DONE.

Phase 2 : launch elites and appease the plat whales and dinosaurs.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

The state of the game just before the Rengol expansion where Arcanes were still in the 20m+ and shards were rare, the game was DEAD!

Listen, even if Rengol expansion was released and everything was still the way it was then players would play for a few weeks and eventually go MIA again because all the good parts of the game are all catered to endgame rich full geared players. People with already max gear would also get bored because of less and less people playing. There was nothing to farm, nothing to do for the f2p and we didnt complain about the extreme prices of arcanes that the big shots were selling it for.

The locks business model was dieing also, no one or not many were left and willing to go spend hundreds/thousands to open a chest with stupid loot rates. Very few want to spend hundred/thousands just to be "cool" online and fulfill their delusional false sense of achievement. We went and played other games like what "gamers" do.

So what did STS do? They fixed their dumb loot rates and now everyone is willing to spend a dime on the game. What ever you plat whales think you spent by yourselves or as a group, we already surpassed it even if we spent less than you. We are many, you are a few.

So I also have all the gear that max players had a month ago and now, the end game parts of the game are not a walk in the park but reasonable now and fun to run. I don't feel bored at all. This is an MMO, there will always be something to do and if you have done it all. You should relax, go outside, play another game while waiting for STS to add something new and better for you to farm/get again.

Unless you want to change it back and the game will surely die and this time. This way:

The game is ALIVE once more!
    Hi, this is my signature:

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Allocate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Justno View Post
    As someone who wanted all arcanes cheap, let me say I now regret it deeply. I now have arcane pets, belts, myth weps, arc ring, and now I'm bored of the game. There's nothing left to aim for.
    Imo, they should be cheap but not this cheap...1 million is a lot of gold, but you should put be able to get one of the best pets for that amount...
    We all wanted arcanes cheaper but not for almost free.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

We all wanted arcanes cheaper but not for almost free.
    This why I supported, and still support, liquidation rates. Not ridiculously high ones, but high enough to keep prices up at a reasonable rate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

In b4 new arcane weapons for all classes hit the market at old drop rates...

I mean, they can't keep shoving red pets in our faces as a distraction for much longer.

The last arcane weapon is now 2 seasons old, js.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt