Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Arcane reaching 1mil

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Default Arcane reaching 1mil

Oops. Fell asleep on my phone. Nothing to see here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Otahaanak; 08-20-2015 at 09:00 PM.
    IGN:

Rogue: Drizzitty
    Mage: Cryformana

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm not one for super complaining but .... I love sts. I've spent more than most. No mas. 300 bucks for arcane ring and nekro? I started playing game at the wrong time. My plat history is insane. All for nothing. The only redeeming fact is seeing all that thought gear deficit made them lose in pvp and they still get smashed. More of a consolation prize. Am I allowed to post my own plat history in forums or is that against tos. I think markus got in trouble for it once. If I'm allowed to post, I think the reason why play spenders are upset will be self explanatory. I didn't buy plat to get gear to farm under geared players, I spent thousands to be competitive with the max players. I don't think plat buyers should have more than anyone else. However, if everyone else gets it without the same cost, I do feel some kind of way about that.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kriticality For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWow View Post
    Don't say it's right or even balanced. You maybe being a season 7 player and want everything given. What your not understanding is their is no point in this game anymore. In the future what do expect? All prices below 1m gg only the people like you will be online
    Looks like u are being greedy thinking only about yourself think about others who can't afford arcane pet even though it's cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I'm not one for super complaining but .... I love sts. I've spent more than most. No mas. 300 bucks for arcane ring and nekro? I started playing game at the wrong time. My plat history is insane. All for nothing. The only redeeming fact is seeing all that thought gear deficit made them lose in pvp and they still get smashed. More of a consolation prize. Am I allowed to post my own plat history in forums or is that against tos. I think markus got in trouble for it once. If I'm allowed to post, I think the reason why play spenders are upset will be self explanatory. I didn't buy plat to get gear to farm under geared players, I spent thousands to be competitive with the max players. I don't think plat buyers should have more than anyone else. However, if everyone else gets it without the same cost, I do feel some kind of way about that.
    This is an unfortunate reality at this point. I feel a bit sorry for players who spent thousands when currently you only need to spend hundreds to get the same result. Or even worse, you don't need to spend a dime. The game use to be either pay for the best gear or don't get it. I never agreed with that model and am happy to see it has gone away. However, you and many other players spent the required money to get the best gear. You played the game by STS rules and now it feels like a waste.

It would be nice if STS would give something to the players that supported their game to this extent. Something like a banner that give 10% reroll would be fitting for anyone with over 100k plat history. This wouldn't make any players OP but would give something to those that supported the game that has a nice value. I wouldn't fall into this reward category but I think STS needs to give a thank you to the people that paid their wages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    This is an unfortunate reality at this point. I feel a bit sorry for players who spent thousands when currently you only need to spend hundreds to get the same result. Or even worse, you don't need to spend a dime. The game use to be either pay for the best gear or don't get it. I never agreed with that model and am happy to see it has gone away. However, you and many other players spent the required money to get the best gear. You played the game by STS rules and now it feels like a waste.

It would be nice if STS would give something to the players that supported their game to this extent. Something like a banner that give 10% reroll would be fitting for anyone with over 100k plat history. This wouldn't make any players OP but would give something to those that supported the game that has a nice value. I wouldn't fall into this reward category but I think STS needs to give a thank you to the people that paid their wages.
    Thing is the players who spent that much money got their time with the best gear for 2 seasons.. Dominating pve, and pvp.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Thing is the players who spent that much money got their time with the best gear for 2 seasons.. Dominating pve, and pvp.
    While you are right there it never hurts to thank your loyal paying customers. It is a very common business practice and might help ease the sting that these high spenders are currently feeling. In the grand scheme of things, 8 months of being on top is a fairly short time. This is especially true when you had to spend thousands of dollars to be one of these people.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i ll buy ur maridos....find kyshata in game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Erm...........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

While you are right there it never hurts to thank your loyal paying customers. It is a very common business practice and might help ease the sting that these high spenders are currently feeling. In the grand scheme of things, 8 months of being on top is a fairly short time. This is especially true when you had to spend thousands of dollars to be one of these people.
    More like over a year. And no one said they HAD to spend thousands .they spent that money and are now complaining(a select few). Though theres many plat buyers that have not complained about this and are actually enjoying the game as is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Oursizes For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Complaning

It's funny how some people play and keep saying there going to quit playing. If you don't like it just stop and let the rest of us play. We like it there's other games for people that like to wine and dine

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

The prices were too high. Players were asked to spend too much real money (with no guaranteed returns). It wasn't sustainable. Go back and look at all the threads about players quitting over getting nothing from locks after spending a bunch of money. The players who did get lucky and rich had their day in the sun. There were plenty of players who weren't so lucky.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Coug View Post
    The prices were too high. Players were asked to spend too much real money (with no guaranteed returns). It wasn't sustainable. Go back and look at all the threads about players quitting over getting nothing from locks after spending a bunch of money. The players who did get lucky and rich had their day in the sun. There were plenty of players who weren't so lucky.
    You are very right. The prices were ridiculous. RNG from locks was a killer. It wasn't a good system whatsoever. The economy was a large reason why I left this game for 7 or 8 months. I was very glad to see these changes and am happily playing again.

The issue is that some people spent a drastic amount of money on this game. These players feel slighted. I can't blame them honestly. Is it crazy to think that they might deserve a "thank you" from STS? It is always a good idea to keep your paying customers happy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigboyblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

You are very right. The prices were ridiculous. RNG from locks was a killer. It wasn't a good system whatsoever. The economy was a large reason why I left this game for 7 or 8 months. I was very glad to see these changes and am happily playing again.

The issue is that some people spent a drastic amount of money on this game. These players feel slighted. I can't blame them honestly. Is it crazy to think that they might deserve a "thank you" from STS? It is always a good idea to keep your paying customers happy.
    Yes, but what about the players who spent a lot of real money and got nothing? I feel far worse for them. There were a lot of paying customers who left.

The paying customers who bought enough locks or got lucky enough got what they paid for. Gear that was dominant at the time. Did they overpay for it? I think so. It was too much real money to spend on a game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ezikelle View Post
    It's funny how some people play and keep saying there going to quit playing. If you don't like it just stop and let the rest of us play. We like it there's other games for people that like to wine and dine
    Yeah and it's rare any of them actually leave for good. Most are back within 6 months to a year. There are a few people here that have made 4 or more quitting topics and are still here lol.

Back on topic tho this is the first time since I started playing this game that I bought an arcane pet. I don't pop locked and 20+ mil for a pet wasn't gonna happen with my collecting and hoarding personality. I'm lucky if I can save 5 mil without spending it all on gear im missing. Picked up a maridos for 1.8 mil during this event. Can't beat that price for a great arcane pet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I've read some of the comments and I feel like I have to say that. 1m gold is not that a small amout of gold. Before the expansion came out, I had about 7 months break from the game since I felt like playing it was just useless. How could a non plat user enjoy the game when arcane pets and good weapons where 20m+? The only possible solution for me was to farm for like a year. NO THANK YOU. I have better things to then playing this game 24/7. However, after the expansion came out, suddenly I realized I might be able to afford things I've always wanted. Not only that, but also all elite maps became playable and useful for me since I cloud afford a good gear,a good weapon,an arcane pet and an arcane ring. Before that, running one planar tombs map for example took 1.5hrs+ with a full party. So yeah, I feel like now the game is relevant for average players like me, but not only for players who spend real money on this game.
    Last edited by Graovans; 08-24-2015 at 05:12 PM.