Quote Originally Posted by WilliamTheFighter View Post
When I started to build this guild one year ago, I was not sure to do it that's why is passed 1 week since i created it (27th July) and when i started to invite players (4th August). I knew that was needed a big work to build a guild where my goal was and is nowdays too, "Create a strong friendly and active guild" I think I completed perfectly this goal and this happened not only by my work but also thanks to my officers that as I always said they represent the pillars of a guild, they are Alphaspyro,Galasar,Assasinslaw,Dccflanboy,Madnessp l,Uigriuev,Piccistella,Elbahatee,Blutwarriorun,Fat maek,Torghall,Arikeofr,Yosahh,Walkirja,Huggyfella, Delusiions and Nikolaxer. I wanna thank also old friends and officers that for different reasons don't play AL anymore like Moonstarr, Exodic, Jullez, Qisaqk or someone for different reason is not anymore with us like Queenofcrows. If you not appear in this list not means you' re not important but only that my mind can't remember all atm! At the end I want to thank all good members, old and new ones because are always them that represent the biggest and funniest part of the guild !
GOING TO TOP 10 NOW!!
Good game Sharks!
Gratz Will!
To your / our 1st Birthday Anniversary! Nice and true words you wrote. Thanks for having me as a Letal Shark
And thanks gm and fellow officers for your trust and friendship. Thanks all members for the fights and the fun.
With kindness, Yosahh