Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season 1 questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Colton was only so expensive because it took several weeks of daily story tokens to obtain. Ribbit was the biggest thing to farm back then - I don't remember it ever being more than 30k. Mother runs were easy and elite not required for Ribbit drops.

To make gold aside from egg farming, we farmed mighty berserker gear and alps from elite Jarl. Those were the good times. The most expensive gear was 800k, I believe and the highest I saw a pet go for was 2.4millfor Colton in the early part of season 2.

The first arcane pet was hammerjaw and it came out in season 2. Malison didn't drop due to a bug, so wasn't even farmable until almost season 3.
    Last edited by Serancha; 08-13-2015 at 09:48 PM.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Colton was only so expensive because it took several weeks of daily story tokens to obtain. Ribbit was the biggest thing to farm back then - I don't remember it ever being more than 30k. Mother runs were easy and elite not required for Ribbit drops.

To make gold aside from egg farming, we farmed mighty berserker gear and alps from elite Jarl. Those were the good times. The most expensive gear was 800k, I believe and the highest I saw a pet go for was 2.4millfor Colton in the early part of season 2.

The first arcane pet was hammerjaw and it came out in season 2. Malison didn't drop due to a bug, so wasn't even farmable until almost season 3.
    Dont remeber the bug but i remember that anyone with malison was cosidered pro XD
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andrisber View Post
    Back when mighty juggernaut helm cost 350k, cheapest trollbanes were 40k, colton was 1m, every maxed player (warr) had mighty jugg helm, mighty berserker plate, mighty vorpal/trollbane, legend ring and stuff... Good ol' days! Would be cool to go back then and stop myself from deleting ~5 criers >.<

I remember looting my first egg in Rooks' Hideout - Granite. Sold for 30k and felt like a richie :3

-Productive
    Yup very true I still wear my worn out Mighty Juggernaut Armor from time to time when I farm normal maps.