Default How to merch

Pls someone tell me wat merching is

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    377 Posts

Buy low,sell high.....

Although with the prices of arcanes nowadays u are better off farming bars/vials/insignias then selling ^_^.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Merch is when u buy items cheap and sell it for more gold.
    For example Buy toor 1.2m and sell it for 1.5m ( u earned 300k gold by this trade) , or cleanarcane ring buy it 2.8m sell it 3.1-3.4m u earn a lot
    There are many different ways for merching.
    Some take long time,some are easy and fast

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ollashed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

But i never made it to millions tbh 😭

Sent from my LG-D321 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

For example
    1)If ur gold is around 1-3m --> merch with arc eggs,worth it(u make 100-400k profit each arc egg if ur good in making deals)

2)if ur gold is around 3-6m --> merch with arc rings,myth weapons,etc u need to know the big market prices good

3)if ur gole is around 5-10m --> merch with lb vanities,para gemmed items,etc

4)if ur a damn super richy dude with 40m+ wth why r u talking about merch?buy everything u can and dont think (my opinion... ofc ppl with much gold still can merch as fun etc)

Depends mostly on luck
    F.e.:
    someone traded me in watchers tomb entrace..(i have no clue who couldnt see him)
    He traded me and put a arc fossil in trade and said 500k... i was not sure if its a joke or not so i put in 500k for fun but he accepted and trade BOOM was lucky
    At right time at right place. Fossil was at that time 3.5-4m ))) so i bought 10vials 3m
    Easy nekro 3.5m(was 8-9m at that time)ofc i opened coz nekro is a good pet and it was cheap------> saved 5m only with a lucky trade by a rabdom play

I wish u all the best in merching

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

[QUOTE=casperkil:2247608]But i never made it to millions tbh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by casperkil:2247608
    But i never made it to millions tbh
    There's different ways to merch. You can make money on less costly items, legendaries for example, but it takes time to know what sells for what prices at what levels. Study the auction house and experiment with selling things to get a feel for it. If you can, find a niche/niches that interest you, that u can specialize in.

There's lots of merchers in the game with their own approaches. You will get to recognize some names of merchers in auction and see what kind of prices the reasonable ones set. Learn from them.

For example, I'm not a big mercher but i do some merching at certain levels where i know what sells for what. Maybe I'll make between 1k to 10k profit on these small time items. It's like a small side project that adds up to a fairly steady stream (say 30 to 80k a day, maybe more, if I'm on top of it) of additional income, income that covers a lot of my jewel purchasing expenses for my endgame mage and rogue. Mostly, however, i make money from farming and also from stocking up on event items to sell later, but i like the extra bit of gold that some merching consistently provides on the side. If you know what items are worth at various levels, you'll be able to recognize something that is under-priced, buy it, and resell it for a decent price.

Anyway experiment, study the auction, start small and build up. If you really like merching you'll have millions before you know it good luck!
    Last edited by kananaskis; 08-14-2015 at 08:07 AM.

The awoken king ate me...so I guess in his stomach
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

As for me I started marching with 100k gold and now I have a million and after event I'll mercy more hehe it's easy to make money using merch..start depends on ur budget if u r new stash like 200k extra(if u r rich) or an amount u think is descent...to list items if u bought costly ones with all ur gold (1m stuff takes 50k I have never done that though xD)