Thread: What character use?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default What character use?

Hi i have one war at lvl cap and one rogue lvl 27... So my quest is... Its warrior a good character for end-game? Or make a rogue? Becouse for elite map warrior it does not take much in sympathy...
    What is your opinion? tnx at all
    ITALIAN STYLE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Roque cuz its way better and easier in maps. The new expansion maps are really maded for roques so nobody really needs a warrior. Maybe a few
    For elite there will not be many party's with a war.
    That's my opinion, hope this is what you ask for

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Mage

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Anything... Rogue might have rought time surviving withought a warrior at new maps and makes great single target dmg. Warrior on the other side will lack some dmg if solo. Mages also make high group dmg. Basically new maps are for all classes. You need the dmg and the health. Pick the one you like the most.

Quote Originally Posted by wizzaq View Post
    Roque cuz its way better and easier in maps. The new expansion maps are really maded for roques so nobody really needs a warrior. Maybe a few
    For elite there will not be many party's with a war.
    That's my opinion, hope this is what you ask for
    I'm pretty sure the new maps are less for rogues than any other previous maps
    IGN:Hellpank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im with my warrior when enter in arena or elite map with random pt... More rogue go out... I think becouse he dont like war... Idk :/ (my warrior its not the best tank... But its a good tank.. 2.5k armor 7.5k life 500dmg)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreesart:2247857
    Hi i have one war at lvl cap and one rogue lvl 27... So my quest is... Its warrior a good character for end-game? Or make a rogue? Becouse for elite map warrior it does not take much in sympathy...
    What is your opinion? tnx at all
    Rogue. Even if there becomes balance in the new elites for warrior, most likely parties will want at max 1 warrior. So if they already have a warrior in their party, youll be SOL.

Lets say warrior is decent in new levels. So youll be decent at 3 elite levels and suck at 99% of the other levels.

Its a damage based game. People don't want the lowest damage class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ravager View Post
    Rogue. Even if there becomes balance in the new elites for warrior, most likely parties will want at max 1 warrior. So if they already have a warrior in their party, youll be SOL.

Lets say warrior is decent in new levels. So youll be decent at 3 elite levels and suck at 99% of the other levels.

This is right... But war dont used for male DMG.. Its used for tanking.. The rogue and sorcer do the dmg... Its right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreesart:2247954

This is right... But war dont used for male DMG.. Its used for tanking.. The rogue and sorcer do the dmg... Its right?
    Rogues kill so fast there is no need to tank anything. If you still need a tank just grab yourself or a friend with nekro. That pet makes any class capable of tanking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Depends on your playstyle. If you want to deal lots of damage pick rogue or mage. If you want to protect your team and soak up damage, stay with your warrior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

At true end game (not recently leveled 46), nobody wants a warrior because everyone pots and has pets / gear to help them survive. War os only good in pvp tanking.

Every single elite map needs a rogue. This is especially true in arena and new rengol maps. I clear rengol mobs faster on my lesser geared rogue than on my fully geared mage, if that tells you anything.

With that said, play the class that you enjoy. Make a rogue for farming. That's what I do and it works well cuz I share gear.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Still I dont think wt4 runs for example can be done the some speed with a warrior pulling. Warrior may have the least dmg but if you also play other games, you know a tank is always important. Havent played rogue but to me it seems way easier to do an elite if the warrior takes the dmg and others just do dmg. After all in my view warrior is ost picked class . You find more of them than rogues and mages

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hellgamer:2248182
    Still I dont think wt4 runs for example can be done the some speed with a warrior pulling. Warrior may have the least dmg but if you also play other games, you know a tank is always important. Havent played rogue but to me it seems way easier to do an elite if the warrior takes the dmg and others just do dmg. After all in my view warrior is ost picked class . You find more of them than rogues and mages
    It can be done faster actually without a warrior. You can use the wt4 lb as a sort of reference. Warriors in other games may be essential but not necessarily in this game. One of the few times I actually saw warriors on timed lb ( again as a reference for optimal efficiency ) was back when kraken isles was released for the massive amount of mobs around bloodhammer. STS stated they are trying to do the opposite in regards to mob density for the sake of network latency. So warriors for massive pulls in the future levels is a no go.

All the damage is going towards rogue. You can look at all the new gear like the epic belts and other various gear.

It may be easier with a warrior but many people opt for faster times. And depends on what your definition of easier is. Less pots? Less ankhs? I find arena easier on rogue for example because it is much faster on rogue, you can zone the bosses and its much easier to find a team.

Even when I play warrior, if I want to just grab a quick game and go, its not going to happen. I have to look for and form a team. That takes a while. The run will take a while too. Finding a team as a rogue isnt nearly as bad. Worst comes to worst, I just solo on my rogue if I cant find a party. Cant do that with warrior. Possible but impractical. You may end up running with pugs if you dont want to form a party from friends or guildmates but good luck with that. You may end up with 3 other warriors as teammates. Because thats the current demand for warriors in pve. Shunned to pugsville. This is speaking from experience as a maxed geared warrior player. I state this because some warriors ask me if they get so and so pet or gear to increase their dmg by 1.5 or 2 its going to make a difference. Its not.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

It can be done faster actually without a warrior. You can use the wt4 lb as a sort of reference. Warriors in other games may be essential but not necessarily in this game. One of the few times I actually saw warriors on timed lb ( again as a reference for optimal efficiency ) was back when kraken isles was released for the massive amount of mobs around bloodhammer. STS stated they are trying to do the opposite in regards to mob density for the sake of network latency. So warriors for massive pulls in the future levels is a no go.

All the damage is going towards rogue. You can look at all the new gear like the epic belts and other various gear.

It may be easier with a warrior but many people opt for faster times. And depends on what your definition of easier is. Less pots? Less ankhs? I find arena easier on rogue for example because it is much faster on rogue, you can zone the bosses and its much easier to find a team.

Even when I play warrior, if I want to just grab a quick game and go, its not going to happen. I have to look for and form a team. That takes a while. The run will take a while too. Finding a team as a rogue isnt nearly as bad. Worst comes to worst, I just solo on my rogue if I cant find a party. Cant do that with warrior. Possible but impractical. You may end up running with pugs if you dont want to form a party from friends or guildmates but good luck with that. You may end up with 3 other warriors as teammates. Because thats the current demand for warriors in pve. Shunned to pugsville. This is speaking from experience as a maxed geared warrior player. I state this because some warriors ask me if they get so and so pet or gear to increase their dmg by 1.5 or 2 its going to make a difference. Its not.
    Truer words have never been spoken concerning the role of warriors in pve, I'm slowly switching to my mage for farming but i will still do the new elite maps with my warrior because he is better geared, its sad what is happening to the poor tank.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Well it's true but that doesn't make warrior a bad class. He can use a warrior if he likes. Rogues and mages have the dmg. Dunno right now but last time i checked leaderboards mages wghere slightly faster then rogues and last warrior with some diff. But still, with the new mythics coming, set bonuses will help each class and if warrior doesnt catch up with others i think he will be descent once more. Playing from s1, warriors where less and less usefull with every expansion as rogue and mages dmg went really high and after the expansion, warrior slightly starts to be usefull again. It might be easier life as a rogue but in the end its all about what you like. I'm focusing on warrior while leveling a rogue but it will never become my !st character

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Rogues are the master race here. Warriors are not needed or desired. A party will never have more than one warrior. Every run is slower with a warrior in the party. They don't make runs easier at all, especially in harder maps. Either you are one shot killed or you can pot and keep fighting. Rogues can solo or run in a party of 4 rogues. Mages are acceptable but certainly not the preference. They have clock and ice which is nice but a party of all rogues is the best set up.

With the new expansion you can buy all legendary gear for a rogue for a few hundred k. If you already have a ring and amulet then it can all be bought for less than 150k. I would never make a warrior in the current system. The class really needs something that makes them useful in pve again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

The one you like <:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

You should make a Rogue.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

make a mage/rogue. Mages are cheap, Rogues are er-expensi-not so cheap to run