Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Arcane Legends Producer's Letter - August 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

They need get new update on guild versus guild, and make it easier to make money from kills, and instead of buying guildhall with just platinum also with coins and it hard making money, wish I didnt have to worry about 3, 000 coin.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Im so excited

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Northal awakening new season?
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post
    Northal awakening new season?
    Lol,this season is just a month old,why a new one so early?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

A duel YAY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    386 Posts

As for the PvP..meh ,I told my guildies " don't invite me to PvP..I will use breeze,gang you, come to your house and unplug your router and kill you wile your lagged" but bring on Halloween event! *dresses Grimm up and gives him trick or treat bag* ..OK we're ready!

I'm still holding out for the cake vendor...
    Last edited by konafez; 08-17-2015 at 10:47 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Guild clash arena would be a great idea too, if its not too much to ask.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Wohoo, sound so great
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

New mythic quest -_-" it's a very very long Quest.. Hope more higher Chance's to get Insigna its very expensive and rarely chance to drop not good at all :'(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by G-M View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Does it feel to you like Arcane Legends is a whole new game these days? It sure feels that way to me. It's been so much fun to play the game and read your feedback on the Rebuilding of Garetta, the Ren'gol expansion, and Ursoth's Assault over the past seven weeks. Today our game is stronger than ever and it's all thanks to you.

With Ren'gol released and Ursoth well underway you're probably wondering what's next. Well wonder no more!

Coming next month:
    Ren'gol Elite dungeons: Arriving hot on the heels of Ursoth these new dungeons will give you a chance to prove your skills to earn rewards of mythic proportions.
    The King Awakens: Something is stirring. What could it be? Legends speak of Northal, an ancient Orc warrior king who will soon rise from his eternal slumber. Will you be there to greet him when he wakes up?

…and beyond:
    Duels: A number of you have proposed this idea and we've been listening. We're hard at work on a new PvP mode that will allow you to test your might against your friends (or enemies) in one-on-one matches.
    Halloween: We're already hard at work on one of our biggest events of the year. We're putting some fresh new twists on the formula and adding new pets, bosses, and gear. Stay tuned for more on this in the coming weeks!

Last but not least, thank you for being the best community a game developer could ask for. Your ideas, encouragement, and yes even criticism drive us forward day after day.

G-M
    Please work on the rest of my Ideas...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...New-PVP-System

We also need a new map or system of 5-5...

Click signature for Youtube Channel
    Click This for Tournament History

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bhupeshkansal View Post
    Dummy user days? -,-, hop sts'll make time limit or kills limit , who wins 3 in a row should b winner, to reduce effect of dummy farmers
    Thats what i have been worrying about to. It's a great idea but people would do dummy farming like a pro xD . btw is this a new kdr counter like ctf and tdm..i mean in your stats page in the corner and also new aps or not?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONE TOUCH 4033D met Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

APS For this won't make NY diff though, BT if leader bord for this new PvP style is there that'll b kinda uhh can't imagine d situation horrible

Sent from my Lenovo A3000-H using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by g-m View Post
    hi everyone,

does it feel to you like arcane legends is a whole new game these days? It sure feels that way to me. It's been so much fun to play the game and read your feedback on the rebuilding of garetta, the ren'gol expansion, and ursoth's assault over the past seven weeks. Today our game is stronger than ever and it's all thanks to you.

With ren'gol released and ursoth well underway you're probably wondering what's next. Well wonder no more!

Coming next month:
    ren'gol elite dungeons: Arriving hot on the heels of ursoth these new dungeons will give you a chance to prove your skills to earn rewards of mythic proportions.
    the king awakens: Something is stirring. What could it be? Legends speak of northal, an ancient orc warrior king who will soon rise from his eternal slumber. Will you be there to greet him when he wakes up?

…and beyond:
    duels: A number of you have proposed this idea and we've been listening. We're hard at work on a new pvp mode that will allow you to test your might against your friends (or enemies) in one-on-one matches.
    halloween: We're already hard at work on one of our biggest events of the year. We're putting some fresh new twists on the formula and adding new pets, bosses, and gear. Stay tuned for more on this in the coming weeks!

Last but not least, thank you for being the best community a game developer could ask for. Your ideas, encouragement, and yes even criticism drive us forward day after day.

G-m
    finaly 1v1!!!!!!!! Thanks sts :*
    True fact: All girl gamers love with Farmlist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    I did wrote this already somewhere else, i write here again: make the 1-1 room cost energy, this will prevent dummy farmers a bit. Energy essence should drop continously, but remove the energy hud from top of the screen and move it into satchel.

I'm kinda curious what is your solution for warrior 1-1, no horn of renew allowed if both player warrior in 1-1 room?
    So your one of thoughs mages who tell a warrior to vs with no heal, then u heal and u wont let the war heal -.-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

The duels will be by invite so you can challenge any player to a duel and that player can accept or decline. We won't randomly match you up with someone who may or may not way out-gear you.

Regarding dummy farming we're not planning to have a leaderboard for duels. Duel wins and losses will be tracked and you'll be able to view those stats.
    WOOOOOOOOOooOoooOooOOOOooOOOOOooOOOoOOOOOoooOOoooO OoooOoooOOoOOOOOOOOOOOooOoooOooOOOOooOOOOOooOOOoOO OOOoooOOoooOOoooOoooOOoOOOOOOOOOOOooOoooOooOOOOooO OOOOooOOOoOOOOOoooOOoooOOoooOoooOOoOOOOOOOOOOOooOo ooOooOOOOooOOOOOooOOOoOOOOOoooOOoooOOoooOoooOOoOOO OOOOOOOOooOoooOooOOOOooOOOOOooOOOoOOOOOoooOOoooOOo ooOoooOOoOOOOTT!!! thanks!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xdumbx View Post
    So your one of thoughs mages who tell a warrior to vs with no heal, then u heal and u wont let the war heal -.-.
    No, he's just saying warrior vs shouldn't use heal (although I personally find that warrior vs warrior is a pointless way to find out who is a good warrior)..
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Duel 1vs1 *0*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

The duels will be by invite so you can challenge any player to a duel and that player can accept or decline. We won't randomly match you up with someone who may or may not way out-gear you.

Regarding dummy farming we're not planning to have a leaderboard for duels. Duel wins and losses will be tracked and you'll be able to view those stats.

Any thought on the rating system I proposed in another thread a while back? We could call this a "duel rating" and there could indeed be a leaderboard for this as you cannot fool the rating system by farming dummies.

It could work like this:

1) Everyone starts with a Duel Rating of 1.

2) When you kill another player, your Duel Rating increases by 1 point multiplied by the kill/death ratio (duel stats only) of the player you killed.

3) When you are killed by another player, your Duel Rating decreases by half of the points that your opponent's Duel Rating increased. So if you are killed, your Duel Rating decreases by 0.5 points multiplied by your own kill/death ratio (duel stats only).

4) No player's Duel Rating can ever drop below zero.

5) You can only challenge players to a duel who are your own level, or one level higher or lower than you.

So if you kill a player with a positive KDR, you gain real points, where as if you kill a player with a very poor KDR you only gain a small fraction of a point. Then if you are killed by another player, you lose half of the point total that the player who beat you gains. This way the point total of your average player will continue to grow since a kill gives more points than a death loses. So the amount of participation will factor into your point total as will the quality of the opponents you beat.

Then you can have a leaderboard and banners for the top 25 Duel Ratings.

If you are someone with a good rating, then people will always want to challenge you to a duel since they can gain significant points from beating you. On the other hand, if you have bad gear and a low Duel Rating, then nobody will bother you much and you won't have to worry about being picked on by better geared players since they will have little to gain by beating you.

Without any leaderboard for duels, and since other players cannot watch, it is not going to interesting to anyone except those who want to practice PvP. Adding a leaderboard will make it much more interesting.
    Last edited by Energizeric; 08-19-2015 at 12:58 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

21.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #79
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Thanks Energizeric. Your system is great and very well thought out. Do you think you'd need two modes: ranked and unranked? Would you want to be able to practice against friends without impacting your Duel Rating?
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Thanks Energizeric. Your system is great and very well thought out. Do you think you'd need two modes: ranked and unranked? Would you want to be able to practice against friends without impacting your Duel Rating?
    That would be awsome if there could be a unranked mode, where you can fight vs frinds just for fun without worring about a bad k/d and you can also train or test different skills.