Thread: Slip's simple suggestions that would be great!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Lightbulb Slip's simple suggestions that would be great!

Decided to just make my own thread because I keep thinking of things I'd like to see. Feel free to give more input upon mine.

• Maybe like a check mark over the icons of the levels I have completed.
    • Filter when joining games to look for people doing a specific level or dungeon set.
    • Mana and health refreshed when you start a new level or go back to town.
    • Chance of rare/harder monsters to randomly spawn in dungeons.
    • Being able to form a party in town.
    • Being able to see how long my buffs are lasting on players. This one really bugs me and I hope its added.
    • I like playing with auto attack off because if u move it messes it up. Button mashing also gets tedious, would love an option to hold down the attack button to keep attacking with my main attack.(not skills)
    • Option to turn off profanity filter.
    • Armor dyes to change body and helm colors.
    • Option to run a really hard nightmare version of a dungeon set after you complete it normal. Hard enough to require a party that will work together with chance of some good drops. Course this would only be viable if we can form parties in towns and through friend lists.

That's what I have offhand, will add more if I think of anything, hope the devs read this!

And even though its a big list would still like to say I love the game and am in no way hating on it.
    Last edited by atomicferret; 04-12-2010 at 03:03 AM.