Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    If you've read up you'd notice all the rouges under the assumption that the game was balanced before the update has disrupted the balance making rouges not as useful anymore. By looking at the facts the "heal upgrade" changed almost nothing about being dominate in highest damage output due to crit, second beat armour value worth 1k more than mages. By making these points clear hope to show rouges still dominate and the upgrade was much needed
    For specifics on how to put 2 and 2 together refer to my earlier comments ty
    That only makes them more useful in keeping allies in CLASHES alive. It doesn't have anything to do with the people complaining on how they do SPECIFICALLY against rogues. Those are the people my comment was targeted at. I just explained why things are the way they are in that scenario but heal still wouldn't apply to that against a rogue and most people would still use 3damage skills against them. It DOES however make us that much less needed in clashes. Which is what rogues are upset about.

Edit: Does your mage have 900armor? Why do you keep saying rogues have 1k more than mages.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CheifR; 08-16-2015 at 01:26 AM.
    Using Tapatalk