Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    But the point is your asking them to vs same Gear. Yall only take in consideration the gear what about the gems and stuff. Zeus has like 10 eyes if he bs rob whats the outcome?? Obvious winner imo since rob has 0 eyes ir paras.
    If you're complaining about a gear disadvantage, the solution is simple: Stop PVPing, stop foruming about how everyone is "better geared but you're better", and go farm until you have the gear/gems to compete.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Amokachi was one of the least geared rogue Lol. He get nekro and even without gear he farmed alot of people. Fir example watch a video of road last clash

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

the main topic is you calling out the maxed geared players who spend 1,000$ or more on this game, or have spent over 1,500 hours farming drops for cash to buy those OP gears .-.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    the main topic is you calling out the maxed geared players who spend 1,000$ or more on this game, or have spent over 1,500 hours farming drops for cash to buy those OP gears .-.
    Dude, seriously... you dont get the point, not evrn close!

Again, i tell you what this thread is all about:

Some of the best geared players (the 1%) talk about buffs or nerfs for all players in this game and this is just wrong - period !!!

Amokachi was one of the least geared rogue Lol. He get nekro and even without gear he farmed alot of people. Fir example watch a video of road last clash
    Yes you got it right! At that time his and my gear was nearly equal and thats why i could kill him around 7 out of 10 times! It all changed when he clearly outgeared me with an arcane ring and samael while i had a blood ruby and grimm! This also is a prove of gear > skill. Im confident enough to say at lvlcap 41 when i have elo gun or even kershal, myth armor/helmet, arcane ring and lunar all with grand glacials and a samael that no rogue with a blood ruby, a myth pet and without paras/eyes/imbued gear being involved would win a match to 10 vs me! I also can tell you here how to kill any rogue in that example: Charge your shield then charge light, uncharged ice, charged fireball -> rogue is stunned and in trouble and will spawn packs... when i crit enough the fight could be over at that time -> hit samaels AA and when the panic/terrify happens its 100% game over and the skill of the rogue doesnt matter much because there is no real counter to that huge damage output and stun... when samaels terify doesnt apply ( it often fails vs rogues) you have a second try to repeat all points because your shield will be still good. Then you just delay the next fireball stun until the point when packs spawn and you tap all skills, autoattacks that you have. No rogue survives that and as i said there is no real counter for rogues... and thats were the game mechanics, classbalance bites: mage > rogue (at that time)
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-15-2015 at 04:09 PM.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Robhawk For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    If you're complaining about a gear disadvantage, the solution is simple: Stop PVPing, stop foruming about how everyone is "better geared but you're better", and go farm until you have the gear/gems to compete.
    Why would i gain by that. Kill weak people that only got gear but no skill. Useless id be putting them to shame. & No fun doing that.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I see plenty of people posting on the buffs and nerfs....... you must just be ignoring them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    Dude, seriously... you dont geeet the point!

Again, i tell you what this thread is all about:

Some of the best geared players (the 1%) talk about buffs or nerfs for all players in this game and this is just wrong - period !!!
    Yes. And that 1% Also gets listened to like 99% of the time -.- Imo Not fair and useless. Its suppose to be a community so allow others opinion in it and listen to the rest not just that certain 1%.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

But the point is your asking them to vs same Gear. Yall only take in consideration the gear what about the gems and stuff. Zeus has like 10 eyes if he bs rob whats the outcome?? Obvious winner imo since rob has 0 eyes ir paras.
    When you gear down, it involves swapping out the gems in the gear too...

So I end up vsing with very little HP...

Anyways, the idea behind people doing that is that first things must be balanced from top up, as that's the final destination. Then we can take a look at other minor factors.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Next step, nerf rouge health or armour points. The only class that gets to enjoy high points in every class stat.. Rouges with 5.5k HP, rouges with over 2k armour, rouges with over 900 DMG, rouges with over 40% crit, oh no wait.. Those are the stats of only one rouge.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Robhawk, just get a nekro. You won't need skill anymore.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    When you gear down, it involves swapping out the gems in the gear too...

So I end up vsing with very little HP...

Anyways, the idea behind people doing that is that first things must be balanced from top up, as that's the final destination. Then we can take a look at other minor factors.
    That in first place involves the gameplay of 1% playerbase and the 99% are left behind... Even when the 1% maxed out players game is balanced in all aspects doesnt mean it nearly is the same for the next 25% players with good but not best gear! We all know there are so many aspects that even the difference between some lvlcaps change everything!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Voorg, Arry, Haligali, Conradev, and Instanthumor. The rest, I have fought but this is my verdict after fighting the sorcerers you mentioned. The last two sorcerers I've mentioned are far from maxed.

I don't mind fighting you equal gear, if that's what you want to.
    LoL hadn't heard of Instanthumor and met him at CoC beta XD. Guess its another way to gain fame :P
    IGN:Hellpank

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Oursizes View Post
    Robhawk, just get a nekro. You won't need skill anymore.
    Thats also not true! When the gear difference is big enough nekro wont save you! I can tell you rogues that will smash my toon even without a pet when i use nekro! Nekro shield will be down in 1 second or perhaps im already dead with 1 shot/combo and my mages shield is history in 2,1 seconds just 0,1 seconds after invulnerability is gone... so i wont last any longer then 3 to 5 seconds. Obviously that scenario takes place after i light/iced fireballed the rogue and she just eat it without the need for a single pack with 5,5k hp, 2k armor and like 50% dodge lol -> gg
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-15-2015 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Thats also not true! When the gear difference is big enough nekro wont save you! I can tell you rogues that will smash my toon even without a pet when i use nekro! Nekro shield will be down in 1 second or perhaps im already dead with 1 shot/combo and my mages shield is history in 2,1 seconds just 0,1 seconds after invulnerability is gone... so i wont last any longer then 3 to 5 seconds. Obviously that scenario takes place after i light/iced fireballed the rogue and she just eat it without the need for a single pack with 5,5k hp, 2k armor and like 50% dodge lol -> gg
    You clearly dont know how to pvp then.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

While you guys were discussing about skills<gear, rogues>mages, pets, etc I took the liberty of finding an answer to ur(op) question. As follows -
    1. U need to have a forum account to give ur opinion
    2. Open a buff/nerf thread from the past and see how many players who gave their opinion were fully stacked with paras n eyes
    3. U said the opinions of 1% decided what was good or bad for 99% of players. Well it looks unfair when u say it like that. But 100% of the players don't have a forum account. 5% of them have it. And when someone makes a buff/nerf thread even a smaller % of them bothers to give their opinion. And most of them happen to be well geared.

Now sts buffs and nerfs things in two ways
    1. On their own
    2. Based on public opinion.

Pls don't say sts does everything for the 1% of the players. They do so because only 1% of them bother to communicate with them through forums.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Dodge doesn't help you dodge anything in PVP beside autoattack...Also, any rogue with those kind of stats is bound to have lower crit/dmg than the usual maxed rogue considering you can't max everything as a rogue, you have to pick and choose between what stats you'd like to be OP....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    Dodge doesn't help you dodge anything in PVP beside autoattack...Also, any rogue with those kind of stats is bound to have lower crit/dmg than the usual maxed rogue considering you can't max everything as a rogue, you have to pick and choose between what stats you'd like to be OP....
    Any class has to pick which stats they want to be higher than others. Simple fact is rouge is op and needs to be nerfed. 2k armour 40%crit 850dmg 5k health 1k dps. Doesn't sound like picking and choosing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

These threads are kinda boring now we have a similar one in the pvp discussion section already

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

I have a doubt aimed shot is bugged too. Nerf it plz. Sorry may be I am off topic here.

Idk how many percentage of players read or write in forum or even bother to look at it. I know for sure there are only very few who bother to post in forum.

To the main topic of class balance. I know rogues are OP in most aspect of this game. Is that a class balance?

Mages got the heal buff and some rogues are crying because mages are replacing rogue in clash now because of mage's AOE skill. Isn't that too selfish and arrogant that they wants to be better than mage in clash too. BTW can mage one shot rogue whose health is around 50% and many pvp players know the outcome of viceversa. Shield is better now but it doesn't give extra 100% health. Mages are still weaker than rogue in too many aspect: dmg output, armor, crit. frost is skill bugged. Mages new health buff gives around 80% (not 150%). Rogues health pack gives 90%.

As other players suggested, limiting a same class in team match may resolve this issue.

Thank you STS for looking at PVP aspect too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I'm confused are rouges really acting like their class is not waaay off balanced from the other two classes. Well then it might totally blindside you when game develops more and rouges no longer dominate every fighting aspect of the game