Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Robhawk

Default classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

I just have to say something that nobody ever said clear enough until now!

What i absolutly DONT LIKE in all that discussion from rogues, like Zeus and other maxed out toons, is the fact that the only mages that count in your world are a haaaaandfuullll mages with maxed out gear, with paras and eyes only! I mean we have voorg, rage, arry, tonga, seven beeing recognized maxed out in every aspect! If you, Zeus, had to make a list of mages with maxed out, best possbile gear -> how many in total? 10? or perhaps 20? So these 10 or 20 mages out of all mages in game are the only ones representative? Dont get me wrong but this so narrow minded!

All those discussion regarding what is wrong, what is right, what is to OP and so on IN EVERY THREAD is mostly done by 1% maxed geared players!

THATS NOT REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE 99% OF AL-PLAYERBASE!

16 EYE gems = 16 noble lightings + 6 noble finesse + 6 noble fury + 6 noble mind -> lol ?!!?!

Compare these facts and you will have to admit that it is like using 34 gem slots instead of 16! Now is it OP playing with 34 instead of 16 gem slots? So every myth/arcane item needs 6 gem slots and legendary gear needs 4 slots equipped with noble jewels to compensate the EYE setup... When you don't like the comparison with the more skill slots a full EYE gem setup nearly adds another arcane ring or myth pendant.

Should this really be the basis for class balance discussions, although only 1% of playerbase can afford such an OP setup?

Just a small look into the future:

After l46 myth set will be common to most players there will be again 20 players out of complete playerbase, like arry, zeus, voorg, tonga, rage and some more that will be able to afford all item slots with paras and eyes.... and those players again will be considered as the best tof the best which is imho just not the case!
    THESE PLAYERS ARE THE 0,5%> THAT CAN AFFORD THE BEST POSSBILE GEARSETUP AND THAT IS WHAT SEPERATES THEM IN FIRST PLACE! That doesnt mean they are perhaps also the most skilled players, at least some of them.

edit: I also have a solution to make pvp fair and available for EVERY player : When entering pvp every class has 1 gearsetup which means every mage has same mage-class stats, every rogue has same rogueclass-stats, every warrior has same warriorclass-stats.
    Also remove the pets like it was in the beginning and let the games, were ONLY players skill and the connection performance counts, begin!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-17-2015 at 06:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Voorg, Arry, Haligali, Conradev, and Instanthumor. The rest, I have fought but this is my verdict after fighting the sorcerers you mentioned. The last two sorcerers I've mentioned are far from maxed.

I don't mind fighting you equal gear, if that's what you want to.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-15-2015 at 02:38 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

im a somewhat average geared mage in Deviant Misfits, ive spoken at length with zeus about mage and rogue. ever maxed gear mage will tell you, skill > gear. a mages power lies with Crowd Control.... in PVE situations. btw, incase you missed it, rage and zeus dont very much like eachother... me an spell both make fun of zeus's pink shirts lololololol

in conclusion, mages are mostly based on skill, rogues are mainly based on gear (in terms of crit and damage.) and tanks are mainly based on skill.

why do you think rogue gear is so expensive? cuz rogue is easiest and most dps than the other 3 classes.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

also, I vsed zeus in by far from maxed gear, he geared down in the VS and used maridos since I was using mari. although im pretty sure his ring and pendant are full eyes >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Everyone is entitled to express their opinions, and instead of saying 'theirs isn't valid' you are better off disagreeing and backing up with evidence. Most of the people clashing are top geared so if mages are now op then yeah you will certainly be hearing it from rogues and wars.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I wouldnt call mages exactly OP, although mages will always be OP in a clash. in a 1v1 rogue and tank can still destroy a mage if their skilled in fightingmages. although if a mage is full eye imbued with para stacked and nekro... well.... just roll over and die. you arnt killing that decked out of a mage

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Voorg, Arry, Haligali, Conradev, and Instanthumor. The rest, I have fought but this is my verdict after fighting the sorcerers you mentioned. The last two sorcerers I've mentioned are far from maxed.

I don't mind fighting you equal gear, if that's what you want to.
    Everytime the only names that apear are exactly those 5... and what about the other 100.000 mages in this game?
    You would win for several reasons and for sure you are more skilled then i am - no doubt and i dont want to take that away from you! Although i would really like to try this... as i said before i lost like 5 to 12 or something like that to bless but imho thats not to bad! You are overall perhaps the best player in this game in terms of gear, knowledge and skill and thats not the point to discuss about, everybody knows this!

Im just tired of all the discussion that involves only the 1% players of the complete playerbase!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-15-2015 at 02:58 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Im not sure if you can call igns out Luke that.. But I agree partly with your point. I myself use plat and have eyes and all those things and even I can tell what separates a good mage from a good rouge is lots of money. Its not a coincidence that rouges are the top played class, leading the ldb in every event. Its because they have an unfair advantage over mages which I'm sure sts will balance out soon with more buffs to come. I've proven time and time again that the stats of two like armoured rouges and mages differ in a way that every single rouge stat will be better than the mages. From armour points to critical, and damage and health. The rouges seem to all of a sudden be in denial that rouges have dominated the game forever. Now that the playing field is even just a little bit( no stat intervention like needing rouge armour points) the rouges protest

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    btw, incase you missed it, rage and zeus dont very much like eachother...

NOOOOO, i diiidnt miss any aspect of the BS that is going on between loyal/pride/karma/horror and magnum. I was part of this from the very beginning incase you missed that! I recently joined enigmatic because im not competetive in pvp with my gear vs players like rage, voorg and so on. So i cant help my team and the team doesnt want me in... on the other hand i want to farm elites to have the new myth gear some time... Then everybody again has the same gear in endgame pvp and just the paras/eyes seperate the maxed out players from the "rest". Honestly i can live with that far better then the huge gap it is today, at least for me.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

I have 0 idea who you are so I obviously missed the fact that you partake in the nab drama of guilds. people cry over this games pvp like they lost their brandnew puppy.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    I have 0 idea who you are so I obviously missed the fact that you partake in the nab drama of guilds. people cry over this games pvp like they lost their brandnew puppy.
    I have 34k tdm kills... so you can read my name at that leaderboard for ages.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

* Mages for the win * :O
    Rogues and war play ur classes and dont act like u know everyting about mages )))

Gesendet von meinem LG-P760 mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I love the fact that you say you fight someone same gear but in reality you got like Eye gems + ParaGems vs your opponent that has hardly 1 of each. A true equal same gear match is same gear as long as same Gems. Ridiculous if you use same gear but 10 eyes and 3 paras. So much for your fair match. & To the thread rob, drama between magnum and horror goes way back to a drama someone started. Since then they dont like each other although pride hides behind names like Loyal Eden Horror Karma.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    I love the fact that you say you fight someone same gear but in reality you got like Eye gems + ParaGems vs your opponent that has hardly 1 of each.
    I can tell you that i never had a single EYE gem in any of the items i have used! So i never had a para and an eye gem at the same time! The only para gem i had (i didnt buy it, i got it from the event!) i sadly wasted it putting into kershal and i dont own that kershal anymore. My actual gear has 0 paras and 0 eyes (5 standard mind jewels, 2 weak mind jewels, 3 reinforced normal glacials, 4 grand glacials, 1 normal glacial) and my gear in the past had 1 single para gem in the "weak" kershal and no eye gem, ty!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-15-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

meh, I dont partake in whos the best pvper or who has the most pvp kills, its all a drama filled playground for people to cry in. I was in a 3v2 it was me, another mage, and a rogue vs 2 warriors.... they cried that we were ganging and that we were nabs... if sts made it matches based on skill, im sure many of the 30k tdm kill people would drop fast on the LB. most people just farm nabs for pvp kills

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I can tell you that i never had a single EYE gem in any of the items i have used! So i never had a para and an eye gem at the same time! The only para gem i had (i didnt buy it, i got it from the event!) i sadly wasted it putting into kershal and i dont own that kershal anymore. My actual gear has 0 paras and 0 eyes and my gear in the past had 1 single para gem in the "weak" kershal and no eye gem, ty!
    Yes. I didnt even have no para nor eyes as well. But yet i farmed alot of Karma lovely to hear them cry. But a true skilled rogue is Amqk fight him and you will lose sadly. Watched him vs ruth and his friends . It was fun to watch ruthien cry i got it reocrded as well. But overall i guessed sts made para gems so that every charc got equal chance to have one but people abused what it was meant for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

I'm sure if someone wanted to fight equal gear parth would let them buy it for him. Obv to expect someone to go and regem or buy another set to vs is preposterous.

Click my sig for some Arcane Videos!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    I'm sure if someone wanted to fight equal gear parth would let them buy it for him. Obv to expect someone to go and regem or buy another set to vs is preposterous.
    But the point is your asking them to vs same Gear. Yall only take in consideration the gear what about the gems and stuff. Zeus has like 10 eyes if he bs rob whats the outcome?? Obvious winner imo since rob has 0 eyes ir paras.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

or people can just buy clean sets for a vs .-. if no one has the same gems, and they have the same pet. it is in a sense fair.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Ramboo View Post
    Yes. I didnt even have no para nor eyes as well. But yet i farmed alot of Karma lovely to hear them cry. But a true skilled rogue is Amqk fight him and you will lose sadly. Watched him vs ruth and his friends . It was fun to watch ruthien cry i got it reocrded as well. But overall i guessed sts made para gems so that every charc got equal chance to have one but people abused what it was meant for.
    Believe it or not but i killed amokachi A LOT at tdm 1on1`s. You dont need to ask him because he will lie about it!

Also this thread is not intended to talk about me, my gear my non skill - we have to get BTT! TY !

Quote Originally Posted by Kriticality View Post
    Sure... i will buy the player with more then 400M gold in stash some more gear! Also thats not the content of this thread... it doesnt belong here! I already gave Zeus all credits he deserves... what you want more?

So please get back to topic when you start answering here !!! I dont want to get this thread closed by mods becvause of dicussion that is offtopic... TY !
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-15-2015 at 03:39 PM.