Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Litheus View Post
    Dude of course u will feel pvp to be unbalanced if u fight against a team with warriors, necros, and mages with a full rogue team
    If u are equally geared even u will have 40% dmg reduction almost all the time, even u will get 2 sec invulnerability from tanks heal, even u will get healed by mages heal in ur team.
    If I have 40% dmg reduction for most of the battle, except a 5 second window which is all a dps needs to kill me, mages can get 80% dmg reduction for part of the battle and 40% dmg reduction for the entire battle, leaving no window to kill them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    He's fighting with a balanced team comprised of 2 tanks and 2 mages, 1 rogue or 2 rogues and 1 Mage. What you say above is an unbalanced team and stacking of classes (2 tanks and 3 mages). This goes to show that sorcerers overtake class roles that they should not be overtaking in endgame. How messed up is that? -.-
    I just said that even a rogue gets 40% dmg reduction, heal from warriors, heal from mage in his team....his argument was not a valid one to why pvp is not balanced

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

It's not about gear or skill. It's about gem. Sts released a gem "eye of syrillex" in last year's winter event. It allowed a very selected few mages to multiclass I.e. act as rogues and mages. Most of the time Zeus is with those selected few mages. The general population of the mage are not op but the general population of the rogues are. Zeus is on a different level than the rest of us.
    If that were to be the case than their little point in this thread! In that case it wouldn't be that each class is just too unbalanced; because the only solution to the para/eye problem would be to keep releasing gear until the are all dried up unless they choose to straight up delete them from our inventories. It'd still not make any of the "OP" people's opinions on PvP any less important. lol (no deleting them was not a serious suggestion.)

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CheifR; 08-15-2015 at 06:55 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    If I have 40% dmg reduction for most of the battle, except a 5 second window which is all a dps needs to kill me, mages can get 80% dmg reduction for part of the battle and 40% dmg reduction for the entire battle, leaving no window to kill them.
    And lets not forget their heal stacked with a warrior heal. Since a good mage will generally have a shield constantly, it will take a few combos(depending if crits or not) to drop them since their health will go up as soon as it goes down.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

How does a mage get 80% dmg reduction in a battle. That op'ness is because of a pet. I can imagine it is hard being a rogue go against more than one mage in a clash. But they r not that op. Remove necro n its not that way. It's the necro problem

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

How does a mage get 80% dmg reduction in a battle. That op'ness is because of a pet. I can imagine it is hard being a rogue go against more than one mage in a clash. But they r not that op. Remove necro n its not that way. It's the necro problem
    Without necro rogues have to waste a skill on razor where as mages have it built in on top of the damage reduction with a somewhat recently reduced cd. It's like we need him but at the same time we dont :/

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    If that were to be the case than their little point in this thread! In that case it wouldn't be that each class is just too unbalanced; because the only solution to the para/eye problem would be to keep releasing gear until the are all dried up unless they choose to straight up delete them from our inventories. It'd still not make any of the "OP" people's opinions on PvP any less important. lol (no deleting them was not a serious suggestion.)

Have u ever played against a mage with 50% crit. If u played then u will know why it is not okay to rate the general population of mages as op.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Without necro rogues have to waste a skill on razor where as mages have it built in on top of the damage reduction with a somewhat recently reduced cd. It's like we need him but at the same time we dont :/

Without necro normal top geared mages are nothing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Have u ever played against a mage with 50% crit. If u played then u will know why it is not okay to rate the general population of mages as op.
    Lol that isn't at all what I'm saying. Im saying don't fix what isn't broken and the OP feels like mages are asking for unlimited buffs. Btw your second response that I can't quote from mobile is implying that you speak for all and every mage that'd be considered "op". gear>skill

Last edited by CheifR; 08-15-2015 at 07:26 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

or sts can just make eyes and paras obtainable again.... ive seen full eye and 3 para mages with frost gun, ring, pendant, and nekro... I cried. I actually logged out of the game and sat outside realizing there is 0 chance of me gettingthat type of gear without 20m cash In the stash.... have you guys even seen a mage with full eye imbued with afrost gun para 2 eye running 3 eye ring and planar pendant?? he also claimed to have a full eye mythic belt..... this mage legit (no lix) had 53% crit with 1.6k armor, and slapping on 960 int damage with 5.8k hp..... how can u even fight that? its simply not possible.... same goes with rogue and tanks... some people are just soooooo over geared we cant touch them... I fear the day I enter pvp and see someone like that.... not including zeus when we vsed since the nab took it easy on me and still farmed me .-. I for one am will to drop a grand on this game just to be able to attempt to hold my own against these types of toons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    182 Posts

The forums this week have been filled with threads that have made my brain hurt :/

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Turn your CAN'TS into CANS and your DREAMS into PLANS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Still unbelievable that rouges can post that mages should be nerfed when the rouge class dominates every fighting aspect of the game (FACT) rouges hopefully have some armour nerfs coming there way. I hope sts does not take a few rouges that feel the class with the least amount of OVERALL stats are no longer the most unfavorable class and might take there place in clashes because of a REAL heal update. Sts is a company they'll get the numbers right one day and in the end rouges may not be happy with a truly balanced game because as of now the game is still balanced in rouges favor. Plain and clear, everyone knows that.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

It's quite apparent from what he says that litheus has no clue about how end game maxed out clashes are being played. I am speaking from experience that it is very hard to one combo a mage with 5.7-5.8k health even when they have no shield, a situation in which a good mage will never be in. When they have one, sometimes two shields up, it is impossible to one combo, giving them reign to run almost free, taking down rogues as soon as their nekro shield drops.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Robhawk View Post
    I just have to say something that nobody ever said clear enough until now!

What i absolutly DONT LIKE in all that discussion from rogues, like Zeus and other maxed out toons, is the fact that the only mages that count in your world are a haaaaandfuullll mages with maxed out gear, with paras and eyes only! I mean we have voorg, rage, arry, tonga, seven beeing recognized maxed out in every aspect! If you, Zeus, had to make a list of mages with maxed out, best possbile gear -> how many in total? 10? or perhaps 20? So these 10 or 20 mages out of all mages in game are the only ones representative? Dont get me wrong but this so narrow minded!

All those discussion regarding what is wrong, what is right, what is to OP and so on IN EVERY THREAD is mostly done by 1% maxed geared players!

THATS NOT REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE 99% OF AL-PLAYERBASE!

THere aqre a lot of players that recognize me as a no skill mage, a nab... I said it before i could kill many of the best rogues when gears were nearly equal and my toon is undergeared from day 1 until now... so does this make me a nab? While many think yes, i really dont think so! I played a lot with the perhaps best rogue that ever played this game, the old predator. Im sure he will lol a lot when you ask him if iam nab! Honestly give me voorgs or arrys gear and i could kill rogues that still think they could kill me naked!

Just a small look into the future:

After l46 myth set will be common to most players there will be again 20 players out of complete playerbase, like arry, zeus, voorg, tonga, rage and some more that will be able to afford all item slots with paras and eyes.... and those players again will be considered as the best tof the best which is imho just not the case!
    THESE PLAYERS ARE THE 0,5%> THAT CAN AFFORD THE BEST POSSBILE GEARSETUP AND THAT IS WHAT SEPERATES THEM IN FIRST PLACE! That doesnt mean they are perhaps also the most skilled players, at least some of them.

Also i have to say Shiny is imho a great mage, he has lots of knowledge and skill and also his gear is very good but as far as i can remember he is not paras/eyes only.... and the difference when the one mage has 35% crit and the other one has 52% crit is HUGE even when the rest of the stats is the same. The most important thing for a mage is to have as much crit as possible -> welcome to the word of EYE gems which are like 2.5M today.

edit: I also have a solution to make pvp fair and available for EVERY player : When entering pvp every class has 1 gearsetup which means every mage has same mage-class stats, every rogue has same rogueclass-stats, every warrior has same warriorclass-stats.
    Also remove the pets like it was in the beginning and let the games, were ONLY players skill and the connection performance counts, begin!
    First of all bro m a warrior and we cant still face the rouges m a decent tank but hard to kill a lil bit undergeared rouges
    Cause they are the class are op in 1vs1 to all class
    And another thing is that the new mythic sets will not be tradeable for shure
    90% of paras are used on level 41 gears ..
    So dont worry bout that even top player can get para cause new sets will not be tradeable
    And for the eyes ....
    If you use a lil bit of your mind the new jewel system will give you similer stat to them if you want i know less but nearly close to them ..
    And none of them cant get full eyes cause most of the twinks already bout lots of eyes cause they are more effective at twink level...
    Then tell me 4 slots are for mythic sets then where will they put paras...in wepon and only in belts...
    Its not the reason you are saying that they will get all eyes or some other op gems....
    classes need balance thats the only good point you put..here other wise its all ok

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    237 Posts

I just said that even a rogue gets 40% dmg reduction, heal from warriors, heal from mage in his team....his argument was not a valid one to why pvp is not balanced
    Rogues do not always have 40% dmg reduction. There is a 5 second window where they are vulnerable, which is more than enough time for rogues to be dropped. Mages on the other hand suffer from no such invulnerability. Mages were preferred over rogues in clashes even before this, now rogues will be swapped as soon as a mage is free, regardless of skill. Gear will be the only factor that matters.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Lol that isn't at all what I'm saying. Im saying don't fix what isn't broken and the OP feels like mages are asking for unlimited buffs. Btw your second response that I can't quote from mobile is implying that you speak for all and every mage that'd be considered "op". gear>skill

Look I will be clear to u.
    - all classes are balanced in pvp. Even if they are not its neglegible
    - there are high geared mages, high geared rogues, high geared warriors.
    - but u will find some mages that are beyond high geared because eye gems benefitted them more than any other class. Simply call them as elite geared mages
    -what Rob said is that he didn't want the mages to be labelled as op by top geared rogues based on the strength of the elite mages
    - and I agree with him only this much

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Litheus For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    Still unbelievable that rouges can post that mages should be nerfed when the rouge class dominates every fighting aspect of the game (FACT) rouges hopefully have some armour nerfs coming there way. I hope sts does not take a few rouges that feel the class with the least amount of OVERALL stats are no longer the most unfavorable class and might take there place in clashes because of a REAL heal update. Sts is a company they'll get the numbers right one day and in the end rouges may not be happy with a truly balanced game because as of now the game is still balanced in rouges favor. Plain and clear, everyone knows that.
    mage can regen mana, rogue cant.
    mage can reduce damage, rogue cant.
    mage can have same amout of crit.
    mage can run nekro and have shield entire time.
    mage can stun, slow, and curse.
    mage has full damage in pvp, rogue doesnt.
    rogues mana supply is tiny.
    rogues cant auto heal, have to run to packs.

that, is the difference in mages and rogues.......

STS honestly should simply make a set pvp zone, that gives you armor, a build, and a pet. would make everyone on equal playing field.

sts should gather all the PVP people who actually study pvp every day, and have them say whats good and bad.

sts should open voting booths so we as players can ALL decide what happens in OUR game.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

And for the gems and eyes thing whenever sts launch that kind of gems people farm them sts didnt say that to sell them to op players ..
    Why we guys sell them to them then..
    I mean we sell it to merchers who stock them..
    And wait till price will go up ....
    And that time we cant afford themm..
    I mean its our own mistake ..
    To sell best stuffs to op players for gold...
    And they spend real life money so they deserve to be op then you me or other non plat users...
    I mean they are spending there real life money .
    All the staff of sts ..
    Get paid by there hard earned money ..
    And for you i just can say that a nub can get better gears in just a month or two the locked and other farming materials giving good valuse now and most of the arcanes are in reach of a hardcore farmer
    If you cant farm that much then dont say anything.....
    Bout the platers
    Who are reason for this game still running from that much years...
    They deser to be a lil bit best then us ..
    If they spend real life cash and only can get equilent gear to us then they stop buying plats and this game will stop forever...
    Do you really want this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

It's quite apparent from what he says that litheus has no clue about how end game maxed out clashes are being played. I am speaking from experience that it is very hard to one combo a mage with 5.7-5.8k health even when they have no shield, a situation in which a good mage will never be in. When they have one, sometimes two shields up, it is impossible to one combo, giving them reign to run almost free, taking down rogues as soon as their nekro shield drops.
    Well I don't play a rogue so I don't know how hard it is to clash with one but I am sure u r making it sound too hard to play with. I have seen videos of clashes taken by a rogue after the necro buff. Their situation was not as bad as u. From what u say I have no clue on how to control a rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by warriorromio View Post
    And for the gems and eyes thing whenever sts launch that kind of gems people farm them sts didnt say that to sell them to op players ..
    Why we guys sell them to them then..
    I mean we sell it to merchers who stock them..
    And wait till price will go up ....
    And that time we cant afford themm..
    I mean its our own mistake ..
    To sell best stuffs to op players for gold...
    And they spend real life money so they deserve to be op then you me or other non plat users...
    I mean they are spending there real life money .
    All the staff of sts ..
    Get paid by there hard earned money ..
    And for you i just can say that a nub can get better gears in just a month or two the locked and other farming materials giving good valuse now and most of the arcanes are in reach of a hardcore farmer
    If you cant farm that much then dont say anything.....
    Bout the platers
    Who are reason for this game still running from that much years...
    They deser to be a lil bit best then us ..
    If they spend real life cash and only can get equilent gear to us then they stop buying plats and this game will stop forever...
    Do you really want this
    Yeah they deserve to be stronger than non plat spenders quicker. But unbalance is a different issue