Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    If you've read up you'd notice all the rouges under the assumption that the game was balanced before the update has disrupted the balance making rouges not as useful anymore. By looking at the facts the "heal upgrade" changed almost nothing about being dominate in highest damage output due to crit, second beat armour value worth 1k more than mages. By making these points clear hope to show rouges still dominate and the upgrade was much needed
    For specifics on how to put 2 and 2 together refer to my earlier comments ty
    That only makes them more useful in keeping allies in CLASHES alive. It doesn't have anything to do with the people complaining on how they do SPECIFICALLY against rogues. Those are the people my comment was targeted at. I just explained why things are the way they are in that scenario but heal still wouldn't apply to that against a rogue and most people would still use 3damage skills against them. It DOES however make us that much less needed in clashes. Which is what rogues are upset about.

Edit: Does your mage have 900armor? Why do you keep saying rogues have 1k more than mages.

Sent from my LGLS660 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by CheifR; 08-16-2015 at 01:26 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CheifR View Post
    That only makes them more useful in keeping allies in CLASHES alive. It doesn't have anything to do with the people complaining on how they do SPECIFICALLY against rogues. Those are the people my comment was targeted at. I just explained why things are the way they are in that scenario but heal still wouldn't apply to that against a rogue and most people would still use 3damage skills against them. It DOES however make us that much less needed in clashes. Which is what rogues are upset about.

So you want to nerf the heal although its fair... because people are choosing to clash with mages over you. Hmmm should the one target one hit ko rouge kings be more helpfull in a clash or a aoe supposedly supportive class that's meant to heal (magician) all players and DMG all players.. Hmm which should be a better choice for a 4v4 "clash" in a balanced game. And you'd choose the rouge because of course you'd rather the tables be turned in your favour.

Edit: gg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

So you want to nerf the heal although its fair... because people are choosing to clash with mages over you. Hmmm should the one target one hit ko rouge kings be more helpfull in a clash or a aoe supposedly supportive class that's meant to heal (magician) all players and DMG all players.. Hmm which should be a better choice for a 4v4 "clash" in a balanced game. And you'd choose the rouge because of course you'd rather the tables be turned in your favour.
    Lol despite a mages AoE skills people would still atleast take a rogue with them. Atleast in a 5v5. Now having even LESS of a reason to do so I'm sure sts would like for characters of each class to cooperate. PvE and PvP. BTW you ignored my reply on your "1k more armor" statement?

Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    I simply do not understand where you get that mages have 1k less armor than rogues... as a mage my armor is over 1.6k... most rogues have 1.8-1.9k armor...
    1k difference is very off. What just make rogue special is their crit that reach 80% with stack aimshot and 2 secs cooldown on offensive skills. They can use 18 skill reps in 12 secs using three offensive skills. While with this upgrade if mage uses heal instead of third offensive skill then they can just do like 7 attack reps instead of 11. Rogue in reality have almost twice compared to mage. If mage will surrender the third slot for heal then it will be almost 3x more damage than mages. Mages will pay a lot of damage for the heal. Its buff and also will be a debuff when heal is equipped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    1k difference is very off. What just make rogue special is their crit that reach 80% with stack aimshot and 2 secs cooldown on offensive skills. They can use 18 skill reps in 12 secs using three offensive skills. While with this upgrade if mage uses heal instead of third offensive skill then they can just do like 7 attack reps instead of 11. Rogue in reality have almost twice compared to mage. If mage will surrender the third slot for heal then it will be almost 3x more damage than mages. Mages will pay a lot of damage for the heal. Its buff and also will be a debuff when heal is equipped.
    Oh so you'd like to do more damage to one specific target and you think it's unbalanced because rogues play their roles too well? This isn't me disrespecting your opinion this is an honest question. (Just to clarify)

Last edited by CheifR; 08-16-2015 at 01:50 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Lol despite a mages AoE skills people would still atleast take a rogue with them. Atleast in a 5v5. Now having even LESS of a reason to do so I'm sure sts would like for characters of each class to cooperate. PvE and PvP. BTW you ignored my reply on your "1k more armor" statement?

I'm not sure about your rouge haven't seen em but I've seen rouges with 2400 armour and usually above 1800 avg. But I've never never ever seen a mage with 1800 armour, on avg there armour is usually above 1400. Way to much armour for rouges.. mages are left to be super squishy trailing on avg 1k less armour than there rougeand warrior opponents. Any hit out of shield from rouge DMG x crit done. Any mage without nekro donedada. I don't know if you play often but its common knowledge rouges are op. Its just shocking that some rouges are acting like rouge isn't op.but that's natural if a unfair playing Field is made fair. The players that were winning unfairly and easier would not like the idea of things getting more competitive for them. But competition is good for the game

Edit: and its only a heal upgrade lol
    Last edited by Americabud; 08-16-2015 at 01:54 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

I'm not sure about your rouge haven't seen em but I've seen rouges with 2400 armour and usually above 1800 avg. But I've never never ever seen a mage with 1800 armour, on avg there armour is usually above 1400. Way to much armour for rouges.. mages are left to be super squishy trailing on avg 1k less armour than there rougeand warrior opponents. Any hit out of shield from rouge DMG x crit done. Any mage without nekro donedada. I don't know if you play often but its common knowledge rouges are op. Its just shocking that some rouges are acting like rouge isn't op.but that's natural if a unfair playing Field is made fair. The players that were winning unfairly and easier would not like the idea of things getting more competitive for them. But competition is good for the game
    I just told you how the heal buff doesn't necessarily DIRECTLY affect most if not all rogues. Also my rogue is at about 1970? Around that armor and whatever rogue that manages to get 2400armor there's a HIGH chance he/she is sacrificing a LOT of other stats (prob wearing will gear and or reinforced gems galore) to reach that armor and I wouldn't believe otherwise unless I saw an ss.

Just checked and it's 1979...to be exact

Last edited by CheifR; 08-16-2015 at 02:01 AM.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

It's a cycle. Mages are designed to kill Rogues, Rogues are designed to kill Warriors and Warriors are designed to kill Mages.

I prefer 1vs1 because I can control the fight and if I lose, it is all on me and not my team. Clashes are too random and full of luck and if not luck, then it's stats. Other factors also come into play when players clash, such as latency and dropped fps. Players who are far apart from each other will cause lag and with all the sparks/lights/glows, a device can slow down in performance; not everyone has a high-end device that can handle so much happening on screen.

Therefore I look at PvP from a 1vs1 perspective and I support this Mage buff. I think it's fair since Mages are dead once their shields go down. It is very hard to beat a Warrior when he can tank everything and wait until your shield goes down and just two-three shot you and Rogues can also Tank and one-shot you.

In clash, it may be a different story but a "class" shouldn't reign over others, that would be broken.

- Warrior Noob

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zorin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Oh so you'd like to do more damage to one specific target and you think it's unbalanced because rogues play their roles too well? This isn't me disrespecting your opinion this is an honest question. (Just to clarify)

Well is good. Too well is bad. Because not all the classes are doing too well. The buff is heal and eventhough the gap is 2 - 3 times in damage. Did you see me request for a damage buff? No, I only want the buff because its a support skill. It will make a difference but it is not meant to replace a rogues role.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 08-16-2015 at 02:34 AM.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Eldorado For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    783 Posts

New Pvp Map

• You get given standard gear as you join the match
    • No vanitys
    • No names
    • No guild titles
    • No chat log

Can't really go wrong as this would stop any drama, name calling, egos and people who aren't as geared can pvp as well as I know how annoying/frustrating it is when you aren't geared well but you want to have a shot at pvp. When everyone has the same gear it would be easier to identify the weakness and overpower was of certain classes.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ssneakykills For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Same way mages shouldn't compare themselves with far better geared rogue.
    If a mage vs a equal geared rogue he wouldn't say MAGES are very weak. Time has changed. Mages rule clashes and they can kill EQUAL GEAR rogues in vs if they know what are they doing.

I read in last thread on this topic about why rogues have higher armor than mages?
    Dude it's simple, Rogues don't have invulnerability or shield like mages have.
    It isn't fair rogue and mages having same armor when mages have Stun immunity comes with a great damage reduction shield and invulnerability.
    The way there are undergeared Mages, there are undergeared rogues aswel.
    If there is any class which needs buff is only the warriors in PVE.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dex Scene For This Useful Post:

Robhawk

Lets just stop it, its useless...

Every class expects buffs for own class and crys about buffs for other classes. A real balance isnt wanted... Fully para/eye gemmed gear is the basis for the whole thematic of "classbalance" and that is without any doubt RIDICULOUS !!! I dont get how someone can deny that a full para/eye setup just breaks any sort of classbalance in this game no matter which class... but its ok, im tired of speaking against walls! Im to nab to fight against maxed out players and those players are the brainmasters, the ones to tell all the other 99% that they dont understand the game!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-16-2015 at 04:26 AM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Let's forget about the wars again.
    I mean seriously wars doesn't even count in the classes.
    Everywhere I've seen mage or rogue..mage,rogue,mage, rogue.
    What about the wars??

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

The only way to get class balance is removing pots.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

I don't PvP, so please forgive my ignorance.
    My opinion an $2 will get you a cup of coffee.
    But everyone already has an equal set of gear:
    Nothing.
    Skills can be used even without a weapon.
    No gear, no pet, no more excuses, right?
    Or am I just completely wrong on this?

Do everything you have said you will do.
    Do not encroach on the rights or property of others.
    Treat everyone as you wish to be treated.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hi Rob.
    Tbh I don't recall ever calling u a nab, noob or w.e. I symply join ppl who say "join" in guild chat. Every time Voorg or I enter ur map, u say some swear words followed by "over geared noobs" and leave the map. I don't consider myself one of the top where Voorg, Love and Arry belong. I am geared and skilled, but definitely not the best nor have I ever said I am. Buy some gear bruh. IT'S SOOOOOO CHEAP. =P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Mages are left out in arena, all the time.

Buffs aren't required, a balance is required. A need to have every class in the party to complete a map successfully and with ease at the same time. Something simplistic as a quest or an obstacle or a simple monster which requires the tank class and the crowd control class.
    Well, rogues are left out of km3 at times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

At one point, I had more armor than any other rogue I'd seen, and I didn't have 2,400. To do that, you have to sacrifice damage, health, and crit. Throwing out stats the way you did isn't useful. You could make a mage with lots of armor if you wanted to. It wouldn't be very wise, but neither would be having a rogue with 2,400 armor.

On average 1k less armor than rogues? That's also an exaggeration.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree with you. I'm just saying you're not helping the conversation with exaggerations.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

The average mage can get at least 1300 armor easy with new legendaries, and the average rogue has around 1600-1800 armor depending on the gears and gems. Maxed rogues can reach around 2k armor due to arcane ring. Maxed mages can reach 1.5k easy with arcane ring. Stop overexaggerating on all of this.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

another thing to point out...
    HE is using the level 36 mythic helm over the level 46 legendaries or the imbued helm?? why?? IS it because of the 2-3% crit gain???

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.