Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: classbalace - WHO are the ppl to judge?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    another thing to point out...
    HE is using the level 36 mythic helm over the level 46 legendaries or the imbued helm?? why?? IS it because of the 2-3% crit gain???
    I do not understand why he is. Any imbued helm besides security is better. Perhaps it's for the third slot?
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    another thing to point out...
    HE is using the level 36 mythic helm over the level 46 legendaries or the imbued helm?? why?? IS it because of the 2-3% crit gain???
    If that were the case, why not just use a force imbued helm? @.@ *mind is boggled*
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    If that were the case, why not just use a force imbued helm? @.@ *mind is boggled*
    shhhhhh stop oint out my scrubiness :/
    anyway i was thinking to get another eye gem socketed his hp is quite high

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

thats alot of para gems o.o I personally would have went with eyes

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiwotsukete View Post
    thats alot of para gems o.o I personally would have went with eyes
    If you go with eyes, then a sorcerer is outputting more damage than you are. The cost I make for such extreme damage is survivability and mana levels.

Really, this is why I proclaim that sorcerers do not need the heal. They have substantially more HP, albeit lower armor. Taking a look at Madnex's guide, HP is more valuable than armor anyways. So, is 6K HP in one hit range? Absolutely not. I would need both aim and SP to crit in order to one hit a sorcerer. Heck, it's not even a one hit but two hits extremely fast (one of which puts you right in the center of combat & damage). We all know how likely a rogue's full combo is going to land on one specific target...
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-16-2015 at 08:15 PM.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    If you go with eyes, then a sorcerer is outputting more damage than you are. The cost I make for such extreme damage is survivability and mana levels.

Really, this is why I proclaim that sorcerers do not need the heal. They have substantially more HP, albeit lower armor. Taking a look at Madnex's guide, HP is more valuable than armor anyways. So, is 6K HP in one hit range? Absolutely not. I would need both aim and SP to crit in order to one hit a sorcerer. Heck, it's not even a one hit but two hits extremely fast (one of which puts you right in the center of combat & damage). We all know how likely a rogue's full combo is going to land on one specific target...
    well.... im a mage so I luvvvv the eye gems :3 so much hp and crit mmmmmmmm I wish they brought back eye gems... soooo juicyyyyy

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Shelllz View Post
    Hi Rob.
    Tbh I don't recall ever calling u a nab, noob or w.e. I symply join ppl who say "join" in guild chat. Every time Voorg or I enter ur map, u say some swear words followed by "over geared noobs" and leave the map. I don't consider myself one of the top where Voorg, Love and Arry belong. I am geared and skilled, but definitely not the best nor have I ever said I am. Buy some gear bruh. IT'S SOOOOOO CHEAP. =P
    Ok, lets do the math:

I don't speak about the imbued helm/armor difference, the l46 cheap pinks are ok.

nekro: check
    arcane ring: check
    myth belt: check
    l41 myth gun: nope -> A gun with para/eye only is AT LEAST 7M
    myth pendand: nope -> dragbar 3M

Then i only need 2 eyes for helmet, 2 eyes for armor, 3 eyes for belt, 3 eyes for ring and another 3 eyes for pendand -> 13 * 2.5M = 32,5M

In total i need another 40M to be competitive... while this is noothin for the good old plat abusers, i dont weant to spend the real money that it takes and i'm a bad merchant.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Here's Americabud's stats. They do not at all match the claims he is making. Heck, his pet name is my crit is high! So, it must not be very low.
    Attachment 138764
    I just say wow, id love to play with that gear!
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-17-2015 at 01:33 AM.

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #148
    Roninmoro

Hey everyone, let's be careful about calling out other players specifically in a negative way. We want to stay productive and we're straying a bit.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Roninmoro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Always going on papers yet no one really factored the skill cool down before doing the math and claim that mage will have better damage than rouge? It's tiring and its quite obvious you guys are just ganging up the poor guy. The more skills you can throw, the more damage you will do. In this case rouge is the obvious winner. Because they can throw 2 - 3 times more than other class. Thats 200 - 300% more damage than other classes. Make all offensive skill of other class to 2 secs and maybe I will believe that other class surpass rouge in terms of damage. I have a rouge, mage, warrior. They are not strong and not that well geared. I played many mmorpg and this game obviously have class imbalance. I will just respect what sts will decide but I just hope they will not be influence by players much. Good ping also helps, you can toy with a lot of players if you have <50 ping vs >300 ping. Many feeling pro will call you nub for delay reaction. If all factors are considered it is just best to enjoy the game than arguing with the know it all people. I am happy playing, and not because I am dominating. I played with all classes but for now I use rogue not because I want to but because its very easy to use and easy to find party. This is an opinion of a normal player and not the 1% pro player that is always wanted. Mentioning who is good and who is not for me is just arrogance. Well geared and nub gear is also only arrogance. Arcane I believe is a simple game everyone can enjoy, that is why it was made simple to begin with and that is why I enjoy playing it. I played game with 20 skill slots and I switch to AL because it has only 4 skill slot.It is easy, and fun. Do not ruin the game because of arrogance. This started with the mage heal buffed and hopefully some will try to use mage again not the .001% super pro mage that the .001% pro rogue is always mentioning.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 08-17-2015 at 03:36 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

I dont see why mages are saying that they are still squishy. The question is, do you know how destructive a mage is? If no, then you clearly have to rub your eyes again and change your gear and gem setup. Mages are a devastating class now, sorry to say but mages are stronger than rogues now. Mages with elon/frost guns, imbued, arcane ring, belt, amulet, with the right amount of gems and gear you can easily kill maxed out rogues. Fire light ice shield are all OP skills, when they crit - imagine what happens to the rogue when they only have 1/3 of a mage's dmg. Ive seen most mages stacking about 4 paras (considering extra 3 nre slots) or even higher paras, and eye gems give so much crit at endgame that they are now a game changer for mages. Nekro even gives mages more power to kill rogues, toor is deadly as well.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Wazakesy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

End game pvp? Well geared mage fall back ._.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wazakesy View Post
    I dont see why mages are saying that they are still squishy. The question is, do you know how destructive a mage is? If no, then you clearly have to rub your eyes again and change your gear and gem setup. Mages are a devastating class now, sorry to say but mages are stronger than rogues now. Mages with elon/frost guns, imbued, arcane ring, belt, amulet, with the right amount of gems and gear you can easily kill maxed out rogues. Fire light ice shield are all OP skills, when they crit - imagine what happens to the rogue when they only have 1/3 of a mage's dmg. Ive seen most mages stacking about 4 paras (considering extra 3 nre slots) or even higher paras, and eye gems give so much crit at endgame that they are now a game changer for mages. Nekro even gives mages more power to kill rogues, toor is deadly as well.
    Tell that ingame and sorry to say. Many will disagree. Wait, we are nubs so our opinion does not count. 90% opinion wasted. That is why many shift from warrior to rogue. Mage to rouge. Statistics shows facts. Many mage users now but in reality they do not use mage anymore and focus on rogue. I feel the destructive power of mage that is why now I am using rogue. Mage is squishy that is why they have shield, no shield no saving the smurf. Here comes the nekro thing again, everyone can use nekro. Who dont want nekro? All toons benefits with the existance of nekro. You play other mmo? The setup is a tank, a nuker, single massive, full support(Which we dont have). What is the best setup on end game al? Full single massive party? or looking for more rogue the better. Mages and warriors really do not have to argue because it shows ingame for a long time. Rogue is everything on al. Too bad only a handful number of mage know what they are doing. While almost newbie rogue can kill all with the same gear. Nothing wrong with that I guess?

Robhawk

BACK TO TOPIC

I repeat myself but: When we speak of a setup with 16 eye gems, ignoring the fact that para stones exist (which makes it even worse), this adds around 16% crit which is already more then 15 NOBLE lighting jewels can do AND on top of that it adds another 48 STR, 48 INT, 48 DEX which is like adding another 6 NOBLE fury jewels, 6 NOBLE finesse jewels and 6 NOBLE mind jewels!

16 EYE gems = 16 noble lightings + 6 noble finesse + 6 noble fury + 6 noble mind -> lol ?!!?!

Compare these facts and you will have to admit that it is like using 34 gem slots instead of 16! Now is it OP playing with 34 instead of 16 gem slots? So every myth/arcane item needs 6 gem slots and legendary gear needs 4 slots equipped with noble jewels to compensate the EYE setup...

When you don't like the comparison with the more skill slots a full EYE gem setup nearly adds another arcane ring or myth pendant.

So to focus on the topic of this thread again: Should this really be the basis for class balance discussions, although only 1% of playerbase can afford such an OP setup?
    Last edited by Robhawk; 08-17-2015 at 06:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Visiting View Post
    "Pls gear sirzs" - Ral
    On a more serious note, if you compare Americanbud's stats and Zeus' stats, on paper, I'd go with Amercian's everytime and he's not even top geared, unlike Zeus who IS top geared. Along with the various rogue PVP nerfs (Dmg reduction/pet dmg% not applying), you can see why rogues are going to be the least favored class for clashes without even factoring how much better the Mage skills are in a clash setting especially when coupled with a tank or two...
    I'm not top geared pfff gg

Edit:you mentioned mages will be favoured in clashes now. Hmmm AOE supportive class favored in clash..isnt that how it should be? Please refer to my earlier comments about putting 2 and 2 together
    Last edited by Americabud; 08-17-2015 at 06:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Tell that ingame and sorry to say. Many will disagree. Wait, we are nubs so our opinion does not count. 90% opinion wasted. That is why many shift from warrior to rogue. Mage to rouge. Statistics shows facts. Many mage users now but in reality they do not use mage anymore and focus on rogue. I feel the destructive power of mage that is why now I am using rogue. Mage is squishy that is why they have shield, no shield no saving the smurf. Here comes the nekro thing again, everyone can use nekro. Who dont want nekro? All toons benefits with the existance of nekro. You play other mmo? The setup is a tank, a nuker, single massive, full support(Which we dont have). What is the best setup on end game al? Full single massive party? or looking for more rogue the better. Mages and warriors really do not have to argue because it shows ingame for a long time. Rogue is everything on al. Too bad only a handful number of mage know what they are doing. While almost newbie rogue can kill all with the same gear. Nothing wrong with that I guess?
    Lol @ Other MMO, AL is AL.

What statistics shows a fact? They're numbers on paper - rogues with 2.1k armor, 875dmg, 5khp are still far away from mages with 900+dmg, 45% crit, 1.5k armor, 5.7k+ hp. Do you even know what a mage is capable of? You clearly have no idea to play a mage then.

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by Americabud View Post
    and I repeat its only a HEAL update for a class that specializes in HEAL some rouges are a little upset because mages are being preferred in CLASH even though mages are supposed to be the CLASH/AOE class.. Don't neglect a little competition
    Bro, its useless... The heal took 1% off of the rogues and this is already to much to accept.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Lol @ Other MMO, AL is AL.

What statistics shows a fact? They're numbers on paper - rogues with 2.1k armor, 875dmg, 5khp are still far away from mages with 900+dmg, 45% crit, 1.5k armor, 5.7k+ hp. Do you even know what a mage is capable of? You clearly have no idea to play a mage then.
    Wow nice stats, is that what make class stronger than other class? If a character have a lesser damage on stats means it is weaker? A class skill makes them dominant to other class. The stats just helps to win more even if the class is at a disadvantage. One class dominates the other class but is at huge disadvantage to others. Here rogues assume they are the killers so its normal for them to kill all class easily and plus the maps are designed for all rouges team to run faster without other class because mobs are not dense enough to overun if they have no nuker or have no tanks to accomodate them. You can research all you want about max player stats, but it is not the major factor that makes a class imbalance.
    Last edited by Eldorado; 08-17-2015 at 07:49 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    157 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado View Post
    Wow nice stats, is that what make class stronger than other class? If a character have a lesser damage on stats means it is weaker? A class skill makes them dominant to other class. The stats just helps to win more even if the class is at a disadvantage.
    Mage's have their shield on most of the time (both the char stats were a nekro -summoned- stats).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Mage's have their shield on most of the time (both the char stats were a nekro -summoned- stats).
    Its the fault of the user for having no nekro to survive longer as they do. They have nekro? If you do not have the right equip to counter them then its obvious you will lose. That is not mage being too powerful, it is difference between gears.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

I have read through this thread and the others concerning the mage heal buff and have to say I'm a bit confused. So the problem is that rogues aren't really needed in clashes now? Or is it viable to have a single rogue in clashes still? Would this be comparable to having a pve team of 3 rogues and 1 mage? As in you would rather have 4 rogues most of the time but sometimes a mage is useful? Are rogues asked to leave clashes so you can run a team of 2 warriors and 3 mages or 3 warriors and 2 mages? The biggest question I have is whether this issue is as bad as warriors having no place in pve?