Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• ????? •°*”˜.•°*”˜
    Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:28 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

@Futurereal: I don't know what your whole point was with getting involved here, but your replies are going from bad to worse. It also looks quite silly if you are trying to make a statement with screenshots but blur all names. It just shows that you are hiding information, which creates bias. You got at least 1 thing in common with Kronos --> you really know how to change facts and hide the whole story.

Now, I am just wondering a few things:
    1. Are you still active on any lv between 14-17? If so, why don't you tell your name if you were such a pro. Why hide if you were such a pro who farmed all? Or do you just like to talk only on forums and actually believe in your dumb stories? It's funny to see people talk under a hidden identity, it just shows that you got frustrated/triggered a lot by us.

2. Did you just created an extra forum account to give yourself 'Thanks'? Haha it mostly looks like that and that would make you really sad af. You speak about people that they have an attitude of a child and blabla, yet you are the one who are hiding his identity and wasn't there at the fight at all. Why involve in something that has nothing to do with you and is clearly above your league? You definetely dunno how to make a statement, while you had a discussion with a 'kid' in your opinion. Do you understand that it makes you look like a downy/donkey? What was your point btw of sharing screenshots while you blur/hide all crucial information such as names? Do I have to show a screenshot with a blurred/hidden name which says 'Your mom is a cow'? Would that be evidence of how your mom looks? I am just wondering, since that seems to be your way of showing evidence.

3. So now you are saying that you just came over here to give a compliment to epicr for beating 15s? And that people like Josh are here just to make a fight with you? Are you really this dumb that you forgot what you said in your first reaction? Are you even dumber to not understand that everyone can just scroll back and check what you actually said in your first post? You clearly are dumb so let me quote what you said:

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Nice! It shows how weak those noobs are as lvl 15 players, neither we let them run at lvl 16-19 all they do is cry, whine and complain about lvl and we won't "STOP" piling up their deaths.
    And you are surprised why people say something about your chosen words? Go fix yourself man, because I am starting to feel sorry for you. Thanks for your useless contribution on this topic.

IGN - Gang/Cheer
    Last edited by smallunicorn; 02-11-2017 at 02:11 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

This one really explains it. Nvm needs some competition. Kronos can complain all they want. The scores show it all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Thaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great Job, Farm kronoobs wkwkwkwk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    The only racist is you with your big @ss mouth i gonna report you to Sts for saying inappropriate stuff on game (from earlier) leave this thread alone already we complimented Epicr for winning against your lvl 15s if there's someone that needs to leave its you! Stupid **** I'm done with this bs of you, attitude of a little kid seems even better, we just complimented Epicr and stupid people like you coming on this thread and start to fight with us saying the biggest nonsense have at least something good to say instead of saying food, ganger, dummy, racist and sore loser.

To the Op once again my compliments for beating those lvl 15s.
    Hypocrisy at its finest indeed. You're referring to me as a 'kid'? Yet you're the one who's triggered here with your "I'm gonna report you to Sts", lol do you think Sts will support your childish publicity to make yourself look like a saint? Good luck lmao

Here's a golden rule lesson that you need to learn if you don't want to get your little ego to get hurt.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", which means,
    Don't talk trash if you don't wanna get trashed. Pretty simple isn't it?

If you're here to compliment Kronos and have a mad respect to them, you need to shut up and leave this thread because you're just making things hella worse and it might lead to a locked thread. I'm not leaving this thread, since Kronos picked a fight against nvm by posting biased screenshots all over forums.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fapdu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fapdu View Post
    Hypocrisy at its finest indeed. You're referring to me as a 'kid'? Yet you're the one who's triggered here with your "I'm gonna report you to Sts", lol do you think Sts will support your childish publicity to make yourself look like a saint? Good luck lmao

Here's a golden rule lesson that you need to learn if you don't want to get your little ego to get hurt.

"Do unto others as you would have them do unto you", which means,
    Don't talk trash if you don't wanna get trashed. Pretty simple isn't it?

If you're here to compliment Kronos and have a mad respect to them, you need to shut up and leave this thread because you're just making things hella worse and it might lead to a locked thread. I'm not leaving this thread, since Kronos picked a fight against nvm by posting biased screenshots all over forums.
    Wait what? As I recall, the title says kronos divine video thread. Then why not make your own video thread and post all your wins there. Btw, gang/sattyrocks the one posting pics

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Reaperlordz View Post
    Wait what? As I recall, the title says kronos divine video thread. Then why not make your own video thread and post all your wins there. Btw, gang/sattyrocks the one posting pics
    We wont make any video threads cuz its seems unnecessary and we dont act like Kronos. We know our limits and our place.

Kronos tagged nvm on their video thread and posted a biased clash results, so it means nvm has the right to give feedbacks towards the given video for as the guild nvm is involved in this thread. As you've seen on the video, the team is lacking its key players

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fapdu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We wont make any video threads cuz its seems unnecessary and we dont act like Kronos. We know our limits and our place.

Kronos tagged nvm on their video thread and posted a biased clash results, so it means nvm has the right to give feedbacks towards the given video for as the guild nvm is involved in this thread. As you've seen on the video, the team is lacking its key players
    What do i hate people like you men go *** yourself, you're the dirtiest human being walking on this planet. Man what do i hate people like you, basing on others and pretending to be all that you are all clean with your friends and saying other people don't need to post unnecessary stuff, while you lacking any brain cells. Disgusting! Man if i encounter you you'll be the first to shut up his mouth before i do it myself, hypocritical you are FREAK! The first place for you is in hell! I feel sorry if you have to be a dad figure. I gonna talk smack in your face and idgaf! Because i stand up for other people their rights!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rebellious View Post
    What do i hate people like you men go *** yourself, you're the dirtiest human being walking on this planet. Man what do i hate people like you, basing on others and pretending to be all that you are all clean with your friends and saying other people don't need to post unnecessary stuff, while you lacking any brain cells. Disgusting! Man if i encounter you you'll be the first to shut up his mouth before i do it myself, hypocritical you are FREAK! The first place for you is in hell! I feel sorry if you have to be a dad figure. I gonna talk smack in your face and idgaf! Because i stand up for other people their rights!
    Seems like you have bunch of forum accounts. You are the real definition of a psychopath lol

Im now convinced that you have no life at all besides surfing around forums and minding other peoples businesses

Reveal yourself and dont hide in the dark.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Do you have a life? keyboard warrior. Get over it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Seems like you have bunch of forum accounts. You are the real definition of a psychopath lol

Im now convinced that you have no life at all besides surfing around forums and minding other peoples businesses

Reveal yourself and dont hide in the dark.
    I'm only just new to this forum and there are people like you, I myself do not even get the chance to introduce myself with others here or i need to protect against this evil here motherf**ker that you are, soulless person you ever been in the army? Well i can be cold when it comes to people like you who doesn't show any emotions towards fellas.

It hurts the absence of someone who was there. There's people friends on this game who always been here for me and if you ever try to touch them I'll make sure that you'll be the first one to get touched. If you hurt my brother i swear i kill you i kill you all. I am a soldier, i fight where i am told, and i won where i fight.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

..... if you ever try to touch them I'll make sure that you'll be the first one to get touched. If you hurt my brother i swear i kill you i kill you all. I am a soldier, i fight where i am told, and i won where i fight.
    Dang!!!! Someone's off their meds!?!?!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebatthing For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebatthing View Post
    Dang!!!! Someone's off their meds!?!?!
    Lmao stfu you comedian. Just because you're a soldier you'll still get knocked the **** out✊🖕

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I'm only just new to this forum and there are people like you, I myself do not even get the chance to introduce myself with others here or i need to protect against this evil here motherf**ker that you are, soulless person you ever been in the army? Well i can be cold when it comes to people like you who doesn't show any emotions towards fellas.

It hurts the absence of someone who was there. There's people friends on this game who always been here for me and if you ever try to touch them I'll make sure that you'll be the first one to get touched. If you hurt my brother i swear i kill you i kill you all. I am a soldier, i fight where i am told, and i won where i fight.
    What a clown

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

The drama here is unbelievable. Coming from 15s its so ridiculous. Make a nvm page and post ur opinions there

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skilledpvp View Post
    The drama here is unbelievable. Coming from 15s its so ridiculous. Make a nvm page and post ur opinions there
    Screw off dude lmao, kronos started this crap np

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

13-14 active?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Oh pls u guys don't respect 14s in game too. After defeating with all 15 toons u tt us. When u lose again u tt us lmfao. Ur gm satty definitely does that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

At the end of the day we sleep and say its just a game, we have job, lives and responsibility irl. Leave our toxicity out of this thread. For 2 years this thread is kept alive and clean. Please rant or fight on your own thread.

I dont want this being locked. Please understand.

Morals being eaten by over competitiveness, I cant understand why they wont make their own thread and rant there
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

so is this guild like officially dead or did you guys move to other levels?